Critical Comparative: Growing Anything Critical Related? Let's Share Info And Get The Most Out Of Our Grow

I'm a little late, but here's my RQS Critical seedling...looking healthy so far. Definitely showing the fat indica leaves.

Try a Vicks Vaporizer for $15.00. It will raise your humidity 3 minutes after it gets going.

Of course it drips, damn thing has holes all over it!

Welcome MotaFina! Never too late here. We have plants in all stages :).
that sounds like a usable idea shed. cheers fella will look that up for uk pricing

Gulp hope Ive done the right thing, Ive ordered the below as though only 250w my hps light is just too damn hot, it is so high over the babies a good 3 - 4ft and they are stretching and going yellow, ave temp is 28% but humility is low at 36 as I cant zip the tent up cos it gets too hot even with 2 fans....so Im thinking I will switch to the below and go back to hps if needed when they are bigger. Can anyone advise me if this sounds like a good plan? Pretty please
RINBO 300W LED Grow Lights 300W Grow Lights Full Spectrum with Daisy Chain for Greenhouse and Indoor Plants, Good Heat Dissipation, (Red+Blue+White+UV+IR 100 LEDs)

v good point.
I thought I was over watering them, a friend whos a grower of not many words said if they are yellowing they either getting too much or not enough of 'whatever' so heat, cold, water, not enough water, low rh, high rh, too many nutes, not enough nutes...lol, Im gonna try just watering one of them every day and see what happens. thanks guys

Pure steam, no mold spores. It will get the tent walls dripping in no time flat! If you want to be able to run it longer put it outside the tent and let the intake pull in the room air with the increased humidity. It will raise temps too so be there to monitor the tent the first time you use it.
you are so full of great stuff. love it. thanks matey

Gulp hope Ive done the right thing, Ive ordered the below as though only 250w my hps light is just too damn hot, it is so high over the babies a good 3 - 4ft and they are stretching and going yellow, ave temp is 28% but humility is low at 36 as I cant zip the tent up cos it gets too hot even with 2 fans....so Im thinking I will switch to the below and go back to hps if needed when they are bigger. Can anyone advise me if this sounds like a good plan? Pretty please
RINBO 300W LED Grow Lights 300W Grow Lights Full Spectrum with Daisy Chain for Greenhouse and Indoor Plants, Good Heat Dissipation, (Red+Blue+White+UV+IR 100 LEDs)
Not familiar with Rinbo but I'd contact MarsHydro as they have quality inexpensive LEDs, and they are a sponsor of this place. Her thread is here:
Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The girls 2 weeks in flower today. Stretch is all but done now too i think so its onto building those colas . Both looking good and happy too. did defol a little too before their "close up mr Deville!' but the buds are starting to form now so dont want any blocked light for a pointless fan leaf. ( Powerhouses or not , they rob bud light. lol ). The supercropping has worked a treat with the peyote and the RQS Critical has spread herself out for major sunbaths now too. feeding well now with a stable ppm of around 680 -720 over the week. ph has been dropping as should when kevels go down , so all in all , feeling good about these girls
20181214_171026.jpg
20181214_171015.jpg
20181214_170926.jpg
20181214_170912.jpg
20181214_170909.jpg

Still can't get over that turnaround GG! :thumb:
me either shed. thanks to the support on here to be fair. rolling along nicely all round now.
Thanks mate.

What’s up gang! Update on my critical+2.0 girls. After growing now for a while and being strong healthy and green I decided to start their training!
Let the quadline begin!

What’s up gang! Update on my critical+2.0 girls. After growing now for a while and being strong healthy and green I decided to start their training!
Let the quadline begin!

excellent pics and "how to" guide for the weary. nice work Dutchman.

UPDATE
CRITICAL + 2.0
The girls are perky and looking great this morning! Didn’t even get phased by the topping and node removal yesterday! I’ll give them a few days to grow out and start the training process!

Hey grow bro there is a contest free to enter here on mag in case you haven’t heard ?

Mars hydro is launching their new white light tech why not enter to journal and enjoy a new light possibly?

Hope it is cool to share here

Mars Hydro new light SP series is now looking for tester!

Back
Top Bottom