Critical Comparative: Growing Anything Critical Related? Let's Share Info And Get The Most Out Of Our Grow

Thank you G...I gave them a feed so I don't feed anymore till they pick up. They under cups I was told on here keep them under cups and burp em..they only under for the past week cos..the rh is low with cups off..so I've been altetnating 3 hours per day no cups...ph level 6.28 only ever had one feed today
thats good wolfweed. just the ph water for now. water in a small spiral from the stem towards the edges. thankfully it is hard to over water coco due to its abilities. What is the R.h of the room without the domes on ? . could u hang a wet towel up with a bucket below to catch drips ? , this can be a good alternative to a humidifier as once the leaves get big and bushy , the rh becomes harder to keep low.
They should be old enough to stand the climate better now too but be ready with a support stake in case they tey to topple. gentle air passing them and making them sway a little , will help to strengthen the stem at this stage too. tey to keep the light fairy close so they dont stretch up too much can give them a better start as well.
journal needed mate so we can follow you on this for support.

Jolene update;

She's still in the house (until tomorrow) but she is on 12/12 now. Flipped the lights about 4 days ago.

Once I harvest the Pineapple Express auto tomorrow morning, Jolene will move up to the big kids table. LoL

:passitleft:

When I said yesterday that I'd take some pics of the Critical in natural light it never occurred to me that it would be dark when I got home from work lol. I took her out of the tent and she just about managed not to collapse under her own weight. She still has a little while yet. For this one I'm not too concerned about getting many amber but I'd like some so she's going back in and I'll check on the weekend. One thing that I did notice was the COP. She looks like she'll yield even better than the 2.0. When I look down into the canopy the 2.0 looks like a clear winner but most of her weight is up top. The COP has dense buds further down the stems. Also the COP is becoming more and more appealing by the day. She has such a great smell that is hypnotic. I can see some purple going on in there as well :)
IMG_1412.JPG
IMG_1413.JPG
IMG_1418.JPG
IMG_1416.JPG
IMG_1414.JPG
IMG_1415.JPG
IMG_1417.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG

When I said yesterday that I'd take some pics of the Critical in natural light it never occurred to me that it would be dark when I got home from work lol. I took her out of the tent and she just about managed not to collapse under her own weight. She still has a little while yet. For this one I'm not too concerned about getting many amber but I'd like some so she's going back in and I'll check on the weekend. One thing that I did notice was the COP. She looks like she'll yield even better than the 2.0. When I look down into the canopy the 2.0 looks like a clear winner but most of her weight is up top. The COP has dense buds further down the stems. Also the COP is becoming more and more appealing by the day. She has such a great smell that is hypnotic. I can see some purple going on in there as well :)
IMG_1412.JPG
IMG_1413.JPG
IMG_1418.JPG
IMG_1416.JPG
IMG_1414.JPG
IMG_1415.JPG
IMG_1417.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG
You're in for a treat with that one Prof!

Holy hell! Those colas!
:drool:

Hey P...I thought you were flipping Jolene in the shed!

Nice colas on that Critical Professor...I have a soft spot for foxtailed buds :).

Here is my quadlined Peyote Critical on day 64:

I'm going to transplant it into a 10 gallon this weekend and bury it about 4" down. That main stem is way too long for my tastes!
I was just trying to get a little jump on it. She was getting a little bigger than I planned. LoL
She moves out tomorrow morning when lights come on.

Check out these flippin' roots around the bottom 1" of the pot! :eek:
Screenshot_20181211-193014_Chrome.jpg

She's gonna explode under the HPS.
:high-five:

love coco amd fabric pots for this very reason. air pruning is a positive for them and how quick they hit the pot bottoms is shocking. no spiralling around itself has to be a good thing. looking good there InTheShed :goodjob:

holy crap. working days out since put the peyote i to the rdwc 112 days ago. should have finished yonks back. sickness of the grow and my lack of rdwc experience have a huge impact. thank fluck they bounced back. lol. makes updates seem shit now when i put that as an age of my lady. lol ...oh well here it is
Update: 112 days now!!!!!! ( 11in flower) for the Peyote Critical and her sister RQS Critical is 68 days old from seed and 11 days in veg too. They are loving the feeds and keep shoving new leaves back at me as i strip em out. peyote jas strong limbs and even with a "pop" she seems to bounce back up. She is going to take the whole left corner up at this rate and has so many sites reaching up to be lead. her 4way is working a treat. The RQS Critical has been working tirelessly to get herself to the canopy top with rapid stretch growth and tips ( not spindley but good , strong ,supportive arms .) . Not too many big fans on her yet so need to keep on top of that one judging by the size of some on this thread. will be an interesting fight for dominance with them both alongside monsters. enough waffle , heres the latest pics.
20181211_115628.jpg
20181210_104641.jpg
20181210_104431.jpg
20181207_135308.jpg
20181209_140803.jpg
20181209_140603.jpg
20181209_140401.jpg

thats good wolfweed. just the ph water for now. water in a small spiral from the stem towards the edges. thankfully it is hard to over water coco due to its abilities. What is the R.h of the room without the domes on ? . could u hang a wet towel up with a bucket below to catch drips ? , this can be a good alternative to a humidifier as once the leaves get big and bushy , the rh becomes harder to keep low.
They should be old enough to stand the climate better now too but be ready with a support stake in case they tey to topple. gentle air passing them and making them sway a little , will help to strengthen the stem at this stage too. tey to keep the light fairy close so they dont stretch up too much can give them a better start as well.
journal needed mate so we can follow you on this for support.
Thank you Mr G, I am giving them a few hours per day of no dome with a light fan keeps them gentle swaying. My problem is with the domes they get a higher humidity, but without it's only ave 36-40 I have to keep the tent doors open as the hps lights (250w) are so hot they are always teetering on 27 - 29 % although my other temp gage says slightly lower. I will try the wet towel.

Here's a little "upskirt" action on Jolene;
I noticed how long they had gotten when I pulled her out of the drip pan.

Holy cow!
:yahoo:

Here's a little "upskirt" action on Jolene;
I noticed how long they had gotten when I pulled her out of the drip pan.

Holy cow!
:yahoo:
"whit wheel , nice legs darling "
looking great for searchers too. she will be laying down a nice heavy mat for her flowering now then.

Can anyone advise me as to why my seedlings are going a yellow green. They are in coca soil just over 3 weeks old under 250w hps lights, temp 26-28...could it be I repotted them too early?

Im watering them every other day, rain water,

I haven't done coco yet, but I think you need to water coco at least once a day. They might just need more water.

Back
Top Bottom