Critical Comparative: Growing Anything Critical Related? Let's Share Info And Get The Most Out Of Our Grow

Found my critical+2.0 girls pushing out their very first pistils!

It’s a girl! Super excited. Also I started the training for them today. I have a good detailed breakdown over at my journal if you want to catch up.

Those plants are looking great @Ganjagrandaddy well done again on the turn around! Wicked!
mutual respect too you Dutchman. coming along nicely and a great demo for new growers to see as it happens. brilliant work and too rate pics too

Thanks Professor. Probably a good call!

I bet. It's a fuzz-farm in those pics!

The edges of the leaves are curled up in that first pic. A little light stress or maybe low RH? Other than noticing that they look great!
nice spot Shed. rh has been a little higher than i want at 60% ish so must be light height. will move up a little . i do have a small clip-on fan pushing air in the corner she is in. it could be fan burn maybe ? , will mive this too. thanks shed. :Namaste:

Not familiar with Rinbo but I'd contact MarsHydro as they have quality inexpensive LEDs, and they are a sponsor of this place. Her thread is here:
Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
Hi Mr Dutchman, Mr G and my helpful guru buddies, Finally seeing some growth and back to green (yellowing I put down to over heating..but not sure) Critical here like the others seems happier under the LED 300w I have it at 26 inches. As they are still so small, compared to others on here, about 2 weeks behind in growth. So they have only had one feed a week ago. Im still watering every other day...should I water every day now? This is coco and Ive read on here its not easy to over water..so I am tempted to...

Attachments

• 5 weeks but now green Critical.jpg
    5 weeks but now green Critical.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 18
Hi Mr Dutchman, Mr G and my helpful guru buddies, Finally seeing some growth and back to green (yellowing I put down to over heating..but not sure) Critical here like the others seems happier under the LED 300w I have it at 26 inches. As they are still so small, compared to others on here, about 2 weeks behind in growth. So they have only had one feed a week ago. Im still watering every other day...should I water every day now? This is coco and Ive read on here its not easy to over water..so I am tempted to...
it wouldnt harm them once a day. i would spread a little further out with the spiral too. , not too far but enough to show the roots there is moisture further out too. will encourage a wider search for lateral roots. coco is very forgiving and easy to rectify any issues quickly too. it wont hold in to water for too long and thankfully it is helpful to avoid stem rot . looking good to go though wolfweed.

it wouldnt harm them once a day. i would spread a little further out with the spiral too. , not too far but enough to show the roots there is moisture further out too. will encourage a wider search for lateral roots. coco is very forgiving and easy to rectify any issues quickly too. it wont hold in to water for too long and thankfully it is helpful to avoid stem rot . looking good to go though wolfweed.
Thanks GDaddy! As they only had one ever feed last tuesday, when should I give a 2nd feed? It will be A and B Canna maybe Friday?

I'm checking them daily now. Not to see if they're ready but for signs of rot. In my last grow the Boss Hogg had some pretty decent sized nugs on her. Then one day I noticed the dreaded single yellow sugar leaf! I open up her biggest (and biggest in the entire tent) nug to find a decaying stem. It happened in a grow before that as well on my Glueberry Auto. These look dandy for the moment and hopefully they'll stay that way! :)
IMG_1617.JPG

Thanks GDaddy! As they only had one ever feed last tuesday, when should I give a 2nd feed? It will be A and B Canna maybe Friday?
could feed every watering as long as you get some runoff. would only go lower strength for a week , till they start to grow a little quicker. how many nodes ( leaf sets )have u got on them now. usually rule of thumb is 5 sets before starting feeding nutes as coty leaves provide 1st real meal and these start dying off similar time to 5 sets appearing.

Jolene update... she starting to flower!
:yahoo:

Stay lifted!
:passitleft:
yay. brilliant. bring on those fluffies

Check on them daily because they're so nice to look at!

I don't think my PC will ever look as good as Jolene!

Speaking of my PC...up-can!

nice foundation work shed. she can fly now. :goodjob:

day 20 in flower and they want the room for their own kind !
forming up nicely now. did overstrength their feed a little and canooe
20181220_111206.jpg
20181220_110724.jpg
20181220_110634.jpg
20181220_110626.jpg
20181220_110608.jpg
20181219_170203.jpg
d a few leaves a little. corrected now though

Here's a few shots of Jolene from this morning. No flowers yet, 10-ish days since flip.

Green days y'all!
:passitleft:
:popcorn::passitleft:

I'm going to be chopping Critical+2.0 later today! At 58 days I'm happy with her. She was removed from the tent last night and put into a dark cupboard. Looks like she'll be a nice and easy trim lol. Pics to follow...have a great day all :)

Back
Top Bottom