Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

when you harvest sterilise everything with strong bleach and spray every inch of room with killer mite.

if you start clones in pots use the great white shark but its pointless if you are going sterile. i only use it because i start in coco to build a rootball first. on an 800litre tank its cheaper and prob less complicated to keep it sterile.

your room looks fine at first glance although its tough to see detail in hps light and i dont know your temps, humidity and water temps. try keep your water at 68f, thats perfect for hydro, chillers are cheap enough. tap water is really cold at the moment which can also cause priblems.

i think adjusting ur nute mix and changing to hydro friendly strain will improve your results. super lemon haze is a nice strain but i like it better in coco. there are lots of nice quality strains now that are adaptable. def incredible bulk, power plant or nirvana ice works well.

snapped a quick pic ya can see the front plants are a lot smaller and I got poxy spider mites again I have treated for them many times and thought they was gone. the next batch of clones are lemon skunk that's all I could get this time but I will try the incredible bulk as you suggested next time. I can never seem to get the same bud size as I did when growing in coco but the alien system is so much easier I only need to check an top up every 4 days ish. and all your advice is welcome andappreciated mr cultivator
ow and ive ordered some great white do you add to the rez aswell if so what dose my rez is usually topped up with aroung 800ltr sorry for the essay lol
IMG_180419.JPG
IMG_180319.JPG
IMG_180226.JPG

Thanks for taking the time keeping us up to date Cultivator, it's fun to follow people that know their stuff. :adore:

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have not smoked or ingested cannabis in at least 5 years. I quit smoking as it was making me suffer anxiety.

I have some health issues at the moment which is pointing towards pancreatitis but nothing is diagnosed as yet. I am weighing up the option of taking cannabis oil.

Firstly i dont want to be baked all day long as i have a very busy life and i need to be alert to what is happening around me. i am also concerned about anxiety as i suffer it very bad when under the influence of cannabis. I am taking opiate based pain relief which i have been taking almost 6 years and is completely ineffective, i only take it to stop myself from suffering the withdrawal effects now.

I have a healthy diet and active lifestyle but my body Is suffering from drug and alcohol abuse from years past.

So basically what i want to know is:

1. what is the best way to make oil so i can use the tacking method?

2. How long does the effects of oil take to work?

3. what are the side effects and risks of taking cannabis oil?

4. what strains are best for high CBD low thc?

5. how long should i take the oil for?

As most of you who have followed my journals over the years know, i know how to grow to cater for others. Supply and demand in my country has led me to the strains i grow, simple economics. Now i also want to grow for myself and attempt making my own quality oil and administer it. I am just afraid it will be too strong or i wont have the correct strain or dosing. Im a complete newb to oil, although i have seen it made and know people who take it.

The main problem where i come from is that 99% of people take weed only to get high. most dont care what they smoke and still people laugh at the idea of cannabis having healing properties even though they smoke regularly. I believe in the healing properties. My strengths are growing not taking lol.

Please any informative advice would be greatly appreciated. Also i would appreciate educated replies, not guess work. Thankyou

Good morning Cultivator (for me), CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil) is the most powerful medicine that I can think of, it has been proven to heal cancers, organs, skin, anxiety, pain relief, and regulate blood pressure, A1c blood sugars...etc...etc.

For most people that want or need to start taking the CCO, the hardest part is growing the flower, making the oil & learning to tack the CCO is the least of the three. Since you can grow just about any strain you want your first battle is done.

The first thing you must do is read the first pages of the 2 journals in my signature (Links 2 & 3) the first link is a journal that I started so the people that have healed/healing themselves can hang out and throw ideas back and forth.

Learn how to make CCO
Learn how to dose (Tack)
People that are active in Tacking

Cultivator, you must know that if you were to ingest CCO 90-95% pure THC you will be on a very bad trip for days, so what can you do? Learn to tack. Tacking correctly gets the THC/CBD past the membrane and up to the CB1 receptors, once the CB1 receptors are full they block the euphoria you would get from ingesting. There is a protocol you must follow when tacking to keep from getting stoned out of your mind. Read the first pages, then read the post from "420Motoco" in both journals, this man is the one that found tacking and his knowledge will get to a good place. ASK QUESTIONS in all 3 journals, the people there are very happy to help someone to get going and help themselves.

With so many Hybrids on the market these days, you can pick the strain you want. Healing the organs will require THC helping the pain will require CBD a good start is 2:1 THC/CBD, for you a good daytime strain would be Indica dominant to help keep the anxiety away. For night time dosing you will want as pure as possible Indica. If the daytime Indica keeps you on the couch then add some Sativa to the mix, you can up it until the mix is perfect for you.

Also, it is most important that you eat and drink a 1/2 hour before tacking and eat & drink during the day. We can get in to tacking amounts later.

ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS:
1. Please read "How to make Concentrated Oil.
2. The CCO will get to your CB1 within 15 Min.
3. (Side effects) Healing and a strong feeling of wellness, (Risk) if you do a sloppy tack you may feel stoned, but you can tack a very small amount the right way and get rid of that feeling.
4. Cannafan wrote up a great strain guide in my journal which you will find while reading, you will want a 2:1 THC/CBD.
5. Once you start taking the oil you will stay on what is called a maintenance dose, 1 rice grain size in the morning & 1 at night. A wellness feeling for the rest of your life.

As you'll read Cultivator, early on when tacking was founded Motoco was helping people cure their cancers after they we're sent home from the hospital to die, broke and told by their Dr. there was nothing that they could do. Wrong answer, read the journals and talk to the people that have cured their stage 4 cancer!!!!!

:love::cco::love:

Thankyou for the long reply. This is new territory for me. i have been really sick the past month and at my age i didnt expect to have pancreas trouble. i dont even know if cco will help with that but its worth a try.

The problem is i am months away from harvesting any specific strain that wpuld be in the ratio suggested. ofcourse i have a harvest in less than 3 weeks of incredible bulk but its hydro grown with chemical feed. its not organic. i always flush the weed but i wonder if hydro grown weed had the same effect as organically grown.

It seems there is a lot for me to learn. But its a new challenge. i will document my attempt at making it and see where i go with it. Like you said i already can grow and have access plants. I guess the scary part for me is taking it. im a cautious drug user even though in the past i had tried most things. I think the fear is that i get so stoned i cant function. i really dont like feeling stoned. im already anti social and i dont want to turn into a jibbering idiot sitting in a room on my own lol.

Cultivator, CCO is good in any strain. When you read about tacking you'll want to think baby steps, 1/4 grain of rice size, do it the way the instructions say. With a 1/4 grain tacked properly you won't feel a thing, but if you swallow it, not good, don't swallow for 15min. You can take a glass of cold water to lightly swish in your mouth and let the water just fall out in to the sink.

What strain is the Incredible Hulk, do you have info on it? Also, read, read, read.

And yes, CCO will help your pancreas and all of your other organs as well. Any CCO is better then no CCO.

:cco:

Thanks for the reply I will try some of the strains you said after this next crop I was thinking after I pull a row of pots out I may build some sort of scrog net down each side an leave enough room to walk in between . Your grows coming along can't wait to see the end result that's shit to hear about us health I assume you've given up the mma for now at least can you believe how Fast mcgregor destroyed Aldo I expecting Aldo to win but he looks scared soon as bell went

Cultivator, CCO is good in any strain. When you read about tacking you'll want to think baby steps, 1/4 grain of rice size, do it the way the instructions say. With a 1/4 grain tacked properly you won't feel a thing, but if you swallow it, not good, don't swallow for 15min. You can take a glass of cold water to lightly swish in your mouth and let the water just fall out in to the sink.

What strain is the Incredible Hulk, do you have info on it? Also, read, read, read.

And yes, CCO will help your pancreas and all of your other organs as well. Any CCO is better then no CCO.

:cco:

Thanks for your input. Im definately going to research more. incredible bulk is 20% sativa 80% indica cross with big bud x super skunk x green spirit.

Thanks for the reply I will try some of the strains you said after this next crop I was thinking after I pull a row of pots out I may build some sort of scrog net down each side an leave enough room to walk in between . Your grows coming along can't wait to see the end result that's shit to hear about us health I assume you've given up the mma for now at least can you believe how Fast mcgregor destroyed Aldo I expecting Aldo to win but he looks scared soon as bell went

you mighy find it hard work scrogging a room that size. if that is your plan i would break it up into sections and do several individual scrogs.

yeah im not traininh at the min. its shit, i havrnt gone this ling without training in years. really frustrating. as for aldo mcgregor i dont think anyone saw that coming. if aldos left hoom landed 2 inch lower it would have been a double ko which would have been insane.

ive been uploading pics and importing them into my threads with no issues for 6 years. now im on this stupid fucking mobile app i cant figure out how to add pictures to my threads. i have the images in gallery, how do i get them on here now.

Ive always used desk top view on my mobile without issue, so why ive been forced to use the mobile app is beyond me. its much more difficult to navigate and use.....

yeah ive figured out how to return to desk top mode

so here are some pics of the incredible bulk. these will be flipped in 5 or 6 days if the gnat problem is under control. Ive had to use to 1.2 x 2.4 tents with 4 600w hps. not my first choice. i have a huge house and due to electricity problems i cant run more than 6 lights max. i am looking for more suitable places but for now this is where im at.

20160104_191522.jpg
20160104_191535.jpg
20160104_193228.jpg
20160104_195421.jpg

and heres some roots on a seedling thats 3 weeks old from germination.

20151231_105221.jpg

Damn Cultivator, those are some nice "White" roots on that seedling :adore:

Hi Cultivator,

What a great journal. Our situation is incredibly similar - I've not had pot for 5 years or so and have been living on a diet of opiates for various health issues. I too found street strains to be too high in THC and did a lot of research before deciding to grow my own. The trick is to find a good balance of THC:CBD. Street strains are typically double digit THC and fractions (like 0.2%) CBD. CBD counteracts any anxiety issues. I'm starting off with Painkiller XL.

With your skills you'd be able to get some near 1:1 ratio strains grown in no time. The resulting product won't cause anxiety, but if you're at all concerned, grow a very high CBD, low THC strain as well. If you feel at all anxious then take some of that and it will lessen the psychoactive effect of any THC you've consumed.

In my case I want pain relief without opiates and I want to be able to hold down a demanding career without being spaced out. I must confess the only anxiety I ever got was when I stopped using pot.

Good luck with the health.

Hi Cultivator,

What a great journal. Our situation is incredibly similar - I've not had pot for 5 years or so and have been living on a diet of opiates for various health issues. I too found street strains to be too high in THC and did a lot of research before deciding to grow my own. The trick is to find a good balance of THC:CBD. Street strains are typically double digit THC and fractions (like 0.2%) CBD. CBD counteracts any anxiety issues. I'm starting off with Painkiller XL.

With your skills you'd be able to get some near 1:1 ratio strains grown in no time. The resulting product won't cause anxiety, but if you're at all concerned, grow a very high CBD, low THC strain as well. If you feel at all anxious then take some of that and it will lessen the psychoactive effect of any THC you've consumed.

In my case I want pain relief without opiates and I want to be able to hold down a demanding career without being spaced out. I must confess the only anxiety I ever got was when I stopped using pot.

Good luck with the health.[QUOTE/]

hi and welcome.

ive been researching tacking qnd it seems to be a plausible way to take oil without getting smashed. so i will be making some oil in next harvest around 2 weeks time. to try it out. i will let u know how i get on.

Thanks for the info cultivator. I will pick some up. Im sure it will speed up my growth in soil. Im on my second grow and my roots have never looked that great.

Try great white mychorrizae, roots excelurator and cannazym. wen u transplant plants to bigger pots sprinkle a generous amount of the powder in the soil where u will repot. hope this helps...

Back
Top Bottom