Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

Them roots look like a celebs teeth pearly white lol
Well mr cult I pulled out a row of pots an have now realised the full pump is to big it fill the brain pot before the waters got to the back pots so I'm gonna have to put a variable valve on to slow it down
If ya don't mind me asking how much do you get back per oz cuz the price has dropped big time where I live an it's hard to move because so many ppl doing it
I think Connors a good fighter but if he's going up a weight he will get knocked out eventually his heads are way to low
I no what ya saying about shot not training I get a bad back which stops me a lot and like you I have allways trained
Hope ya get the oil stuff sorted

Them roots look like a celebs teeth pearly white lol
Well mr cult I pulled out a row of pots an have now realised the full pump is to big it fill the brain pot before the waters got to the back pots so I'm gonna have to put a variable valve on to slow it down
If ya don't mind me asking how much do you get back per oz cuz the price has dropped big time where I live an it's hard to move because so many ppl doing it
I think Connors a good fighter but if he's going up a weight he will get knocked out eventually his heads are way to low
I no what ya saying about shot not training I get a bad back which stops me a lot and like you I have allways trained
Hope ya get the oil stuff sorted

yeah u want a fast fill and a drain pump that will match how fast gravity drains the water from the pots if a hole was in the brain.

i dont live in uk now. but where i came from whole sale price was £160 per oz but an individual oz could be as high as £240. Remember this, quality always before quantity then you will never have any problems.

So i have a mild change of events. Instead of flowering the coco plants this weekend, i am going to take cuts from each plant in the hunt for mothers. i want to run 40 mothers to start. I will be using the incredible bulk to start but i will be adding holy grail kush and power plant as mothers also.

so these plants being from seed arent ideal for mothers as i have no true idea what phenos are in there and how they will perform. I will do a video explaining how to pick mother plants and what i look for as its easier than typing. Also i will take around 90 clones tonight, which i will document. I did have another youtube channel with detailed clone tutorials but im locked out of that account so be nice to have a new vid on my new channel. For anyone thats interested there are detailed instructions in my previous journals. But even though im treading old ground i will put it in here as i want this journal to be as informative as possible. taking clones is a really simple process and i will show that.

As for these coco plants i will allow them to recover for a couple weeks then flip to flower. that will give a little more time to deal with the fungus gnats....

Keep up the good work mr cult I was well happy to see you back after the other journals
Any ideas what heater I could use u did but a thermostat controlled elec green house heater then after 1 day I took it out because the element glows red an I don't want any hermi issues , I thought about a oil filled rad but don't fink that would spread the head well enough in a big ish room
I'm looking forward to seeing what the bulk weighs in at in the hydro it will be what I'm aiming to mimic in the future

Keep up the good work mr cult I was well happy to see you back after the other journals
Any ideas what heater I could use u did but a thermostat controlled elec green house heater then after 1 day I took it out because the element glows red an I don't want any hermi issues , I thought about a oil filled rad but don't fink that would spread the head well enough in a big ish room
I'm looking forward to seeing what the bulk weighs in at in the hydro it will be what I'm aiming to mimic in the future

May chip in at this point? I've just put an oil filled radiator in my small room and wondered how to distribute the heat. Oil filled rads mainly use convection to distribute the heat, but the air is fairly static which results in heat spots and poor distribution (basically the heat will go directly up above the heater). To distribute the heat more evenly put a fan blowing through the fins. Don't forget to mask the on/off light that is usually bright red.

Hope this helps?

End of week 6 on the alien hydroponic flood and drain grow. really suffering with gnats. def will affect final numbers but quality is still good considering. cant wait to harvest and make my first batch of cannabis oil.

20160110_165718.jpg
20160110_171018.jpg
20160110_171740.jpg

I'm looking forward to you making your oil to Cultivator :cco:

Yo mr cult how's it going out the 3 strains you intend to get mother plants for what would ya say is the strongest smelling one ppl where I am don't even care what the stuffs like all they interested in is smell
Have you ever tried the gavita lights I no a few ppl swear by em by they so expensive
Have ya managed to kill them gnats yet
Also when ever I put new clones into my system they allways look shit for a few weeks I'm thinking it's over watering because the medium is a bit mixed with coco and clay ball I had them feeding 3 times a day but have just changed it to 2 times what do you reckon I can snap a pic if you want because I never no why they start so slow

Yo mr cult how's it going out the 3 strains you intend to get mother plants for what would ya say is the strongest smelling one ppl where I am don't even care what the stuffs like all they interested in is smell
Have you ever tried the gavita lights I no a few ppl swear by em by they so expensive
Have ya managed to kill them gnats yet
Also when ever I put new clones into my system they allways look shit for a few weeks I'm thinking it's over watering because the medium is a bit mixed with coco and clay ball I had them feeding 3 times a day but have just changed it to 2 times what do you reckon I can snap a pic if you want because I never no why they start so slow

Probably the Incredible Bulk is the most stinky if i had to pick one. But they arent super smelly. Id say middle of the road on these strains.

Ive used gavita lights and they are ok but no better than regular hps set up in my opinion. They dont warrant the extra cost in my opinion. So many companies will tell you their product is better but usually its exaggerated considerabley. My friend has quality LED panels that out perform anything ive seen but then at a retail price of 2200 pounds per panel they arent worth buying unless you are a small hobby grower. When growing on large scale ignore all of the market bullshit and keep it cheap and simple. I guarantee I can compete with any grower just using a 600w hps vs a like for like on power draw. If it aint broke dont look to fix it!

your cuts should be kept damp but not soaking mate. Also if you arent using a humidity dome the plants tend to look a little sickly but they will recover.

Im suprised you don't have a lot more ppl following your journals because there's a lot off good info on them you obviously put a lot of time into them and allways seem helpful if asked a question
I've been growing for lot of yrs now an tryd lots of different ways but ya can never pick to many tips up when I can get near you yield mr cult ile be happy Keep up the good work roll on updates

Im suprised you don't have a lot more ppl following your journals because there's a lot off good info on them you obviously put a lot of time into them and allways seem helpful if asked a question
I've been growing for lot of yrs now an tryd lots of different ways but ya can never pick to many tips up when I can get near you yield mr cult ile be happy Keep up the good work roll on updates

Thanks mate.

Ive been growing a long time considering im only early 30's. my first grow was in 1998! but been growing constantly without a real break since 2007. Ive grown so many diff ways. only think im not hugely knowledgeable on is auto flowerers, as an indoor grower i never sae the point in them but thats just my opinion.

My older journals used to get a good following but i was much more active in other peoples threads. Now I really only work on my own journal and answer a few questions here and there in frequently asked questions...

My belief is if people want to follow me then they will. Im not interested in some of the popularity contests of other threads. I just want to continue to learn myself and share my success and failures. Plus I know alot of people read threads without commenting so hopefully I am helping those guys out too. I think in alot of journals i used to follow people were set in their ways. Im very open minded and like to question every thing. None of us are perfect...

But to those that do follow im glad to have you here. peace.

I have you on my speed dial, I'm waiting for you to make some CCO and see how you do on it :high-five:

Just in case you don't know I think your one of the best growers on here :adore:

Back
Top Bottom