Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

So I have a 16pot Alien Pro RDWC set up on route. Had to go with the 34litre buckets as the 55 were too big for the 3x3 space i have. Going to be epic growing the bulk in this. watch this space.

That's the show I'm waiting for. You going to start a separate journal?

You've been spot on with all your other input....especially the issues the ScoobyNew is having. And there you go pushing the AN nutrients...LMAO. I love it....

New here, but reading your threads with interest cultivator.

Just a quick question, I've been using a standard flood and drain but really want to move to RDWC from Alien or Rush. Does this mean I will have to rain check on all my nutes? Cheers

hahaha i know mate. wheres my free nutes???? But it does work and i say what i see.

Thanks but i have experience in so many diff styles of growing and have grown so many plants that if i dont know what im doing now then i never will lol. However i still learning just like everyone else.

Its been a while since i have grown RDWC. Probs around 2 years. Im quite looking forward to this grow. only prob i have is i only have 9 clones ready so do i add some smaller clones or just wait til i have 16 clones. Im itching to get it started lol. should be here monday. I probs just take new clones i think but we see. I will start a new journal for that grow and finish this one when the coco plants are finished. I dont like journals to run in to 100 + pages if i can help it as info becomes hard to find. If you go through this journal there is something useful on just about every page. Im not against chit chat but some journals i see have 10 pages chatting shit without any real info. Thats no prob if you want to chat but i want to share grows and diff techniques.

New here, but reading your threads with interest cultivator.

Just a quick question, I've been using a standard flood and drain but really want to move to RDWC from Alien or Rush. Does this mean I will have to rain check on all my nutes? Cheers

welcome

without knowing what nutes youre using i cant say. But you will run a weaker strength feed schedule in RDWC than in flood and drain. I havent used an alien RDWC yet and i have no affiliation to them other than they are now sorting me a system out. But i know for a fact these set ups work. If you give them a call tell them i put you on to them, they seem like nice bunch people.

welcome

without knowing what nutes youre using i cant say. But you will run a weaker strength feed schedule in RDWC than in flood and drain. I havent used an alien RDWC yet and i have no affiliation to them other than they are now sorting me a system out. But i know for a fact these set ups work. If you give them a call tell them i put you on to them, they seem like nice bunch people.

Thanks for the welcome mate. I'll give them a shout in a few weeks when I'm ready. in Flood & Drain, I've just been doing 60/40 RHP pre mixed coco / pebbles. Normal Canna a+b. Atamai booster during veg 1/1. Atamai bloom booster during flower 1/1. Silicon, Cannazyme til 4th week flower and rhizotonic on the first three weeks veg. Been working with buddas tree and seem a massive dif in the final yield!!

i just worry about going from one system to other but variety is the spice of life??

nah the principles are the same mate. id be using straight pebbles in flood and drain but its what ever suits. you can hit plants witj more feeds when its just pebbles. In RDWC You have very little waste but i recommend starting in coco. it gives a fantastic start to the plants.

Check out my nute mix mate. Its tried, tested and proven.

welcome

Yep, I called on them the same day we first spoke. Needed to confirm shipment to the states. And of course they do...yea, for me.

Thanks a lot cult ile have to change Rez to adds rest whit as you suggest because it's sterile at the min
Last question lol I've just had a opportunity come up that I can double my space but I'm maxed out on sparks so I'm thinking should I pull the plants out the alien system an pot them in coco then I could veg twice as many in the one room then once they big enough split em into 2 rooms and flip flop the lights
I can't even use the other space to veg in because I can't pull any more sparks.i hope this makes sense
Do ya think yhis is my best option or would you carry on as they are and double up once they finished

so we are at day 34 now almost 5 weeks in. will take these another 4 weeks. Looking great, buds are formed and now the weight comes......

20160221_200624.jpg

so we are at day 34 now almost 5 weeks in. will take these another 4 weeks. Looking great, buds are formed and now the weight comes......

20160221_200624.jpg
Lovely ladies. Great work.

Cheers

yes i defoliate but not as aggressively as i used too. I prep plants in veg first by pruning. I take off any dead or dying leaves. Then around end week 3 I open canopy up a little. I see where datk spots are and remove bigger leaves to allow more light through. People have different opinions on this but done correctly it 100% benefits the plant. But it takes a little practice to perfect. I then do another round end of week 5. Then 1 week before harvest i remove most fan leaves. This aids in harvest and also helps prevent bud rot when you have crowded rooms.

i always let water sit atleast over night with an airstone in. I wouldnt mix the powder into 100 litres water. id sprinkle it direct into the coco. But if you can only do it that way id put a 4 oz tub into it. make sure you mix it up well and ph to 5.8 after you have added it. you will get sludge in bottom of res if its not used right away. for coco mix your nutes fresh everyday and allow water to aerate over night.

hi cultivator, always happy to see your work keep it up. its a long shot but is there any way you could somehow connect me with some cuts in the uk

Back
Top Bottom