Curso's True High Brix!

Curso, amazing growing!

Question about your veg light. The 3w x 96 - what would you say is the ideal coverage and height for it, strictly for vegging? I scored a deal on one I think.

I wouldn't put it in much bigger than a 4x2x5. I'm very impressed with how that light has performed, both of them to be honest. I try to keep it about 18-20" from the tops. You could grow right up to the 3w. Not that it would be any more effective but it wouldnt bleach out your plants if you had to get close. I was debating running a flower cycle in that tent just to see how that light does. We'll see.

If you're getting a good deal I'd snatch it up, at the least you'll have a nice veg light.

This is how I transplant...I pretty much follow how Doc showed in his "In the lab" thread. These four plants are called Pineapple Punk they are Hso Pineapple Skunk x Grand daddy purple...Should be an interesting flavor profile. They got transplanted into the last 8 gallons of 3rd run soil + a little bit of whats in the tub. I used transplant and tea according to the instructions and all that....

The last pic is of one of the OPP that are vegging under the mars II 1200. I'll be flipping that tent next weekend.

IMG_55882.JPG
IMG_55893.JPG
IMG_55903.JPG
IMG_55913.JPG
IMG_55921.JPG

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo:

Nice curso!

God I love how a happy leaf looks.

Ands thanks to your successful crosses, I'm trying to figure a way I can collect some pollen when I run into a male. It's not too high on my list of things I want to do, but a good cross and a load of beans is exactly that - a good cross and a load of beans!

Pineapple punk!?! Awesome

Thanks bro, that cross is kinda accidental to be honest. Having pollen around, is just asking for unplanned crosses, that is fine if you aren't counting on those meds. I threw a male in my veg tent and flowered a GSC with it. The rest are from just having pollen in the air...lol It is fun to have your own going though. If I do any more breeding, the OPP will get hit with TGA's Pennywise, for the CBD content.

Those look delicious.

I just need one of those new 3D food printers so I can print off the picture and the food printer re-creates it for me, here in a flash.

Oops, I was just dreamin' there for a second.

Those cookies deserve a big… :bravo:

Those look delicious.

I just need one of those new 3D food printers so I can print off the picture and the food printer re-creates it for me, here in a flash.

Oops, I was just dreamin' there for a second.

Those cookies deserve a big… :bravo:

Thanks man :high-five: Those are pretty stupid easy to make.

This is how....

I bought a peanut butter cookie and a brownie mix. You could really use any cookie and brownie you want. I use 1.5x the amount of butter they call for, sometimes 2x and add some peanut butter to the cookie dough (creamy/chunky whatever you prefer). Put enough cookie dough in the bottom of a muffin pan to cover it top it with about the same amount of brownie batter. Bake until they are 95% cooked (this makes for softer cookies) pull them out of the oven and let sit in the pan to cool. About 15 minutes later jam unwrapped peanut butter cup in the middle and walk away. 20ish minutes later (after they are completely cool) go chow one. ;)

EDIT: Please for the love of good food....don't melt the butter, leave it out to get room temp and cream the butter into the mix.

My grow is looking incredible. The four plants that are in the big tent are all "hooked" in their new homes and are loving the big light. They all have an abundance of new growth. They'll get brix today and I'll allow them to pretty much dry out until the next watering. I gave them a pretty good soaking yesterday. They will get flipped in a week. Man I can't wait to see these bloom.

The veg tent is awesome as well. I'm still debating flipping this tent with the big tent. All the Pineapple Punks are happy in their new home and the Purple Urkles are just cruising along.

I've tried the OPP now and its pretty nice. The buzz is fantastic, much better than GSC on its own, I thought GSC just fell short, the flavor is just starting to develop so I can't really describe it. It's pretty dank, I'm very happy with the results of this cross, its a happy mind numbing kind of buzz, a little bit racy but that's how I like it, no paranoid shit or the uncontrollable munchies, just a nice happy daytime buzz . The strain my buddy gave me a some seed of (the ak cross) smells and tastes like hash on exhale but like lemon funk in the jar. Odd. Nice buzz but it hermied I've found a few beans in it. I made my butter and going to make hash from this plant (whenever the weather allows for me to blast, cant do that shit when its snowing). The sour diesel #2 is the best I have tasted so far, its really funky smelling and tasting I am looking forward to it in a couple weeks.

I give loads of credit to Top Led with the lovely increase in the flavor and the denseness of these buds...Man I love it. That last round was a great preview for what this light can do...The kit..well we all know its makes for fantastic meds already. Combined with the LED...I suggest it for tent growing. It made some super potent bud. I'll take some bud pics at some point today...its nasty outside and I am sure I'm going to get bored.

Just a side note on the washing...Has anyone else noticed that they dry like 2 days faster after being washed or is it just me. I've also notice that the flavor and scent develops much faster in the jar when they've been washed. Funny what happens when you take bacteria off your produce eh?

Pic's when I get bored...:peacetwo:

My garden intern and I were discussing the name of your strain, "Old Purple Pussy," while sampling Champagne Kief encrusted OG buds and holding veg pots under water.

It went like this:

"There's this one guy who's just killing it with High Brix. He's got this one cross he calls "Old Purple Pussy."

The kid (22 years old) almost had a heart attack...laughed uncontrolled for like 5 minutes. Every time he seemed to have stopped laughing he named another "pussy" strain. Came up with the idea that EVERY strain should have "pussy" in it. Like all the OG's that are out there.....there should be another family that is all pussy.

Anyways, at the time it seemed like a really good idea.

"Wow! This is great weed! What strain is this?"

"It's called Red-hair Dank Pussy.....RDP. It's a cross between Grandaddy Purps and a young Colombian."

From there it went off in all kinds of directions. You might have something there Curso....the patented pussy weed.

Back
Top Bottom