Curso's True High Brix!

my birthday was really great. thank you. 25years,I grew up, haha . :party:
Thanks Sara they are thanks in part to you and the other part is Doc Bud's kit. It's always good to see you Sara!!! Have a great weekend!!! I hope your b-day was awesome!!!

Love the new names of your strains!!! Hahaha awesome!!! Your plants are looking so healthy and shiny!!! great job on the harvest buds too!!! They look like they are oozing flavor!!!

Love the new names of your strains!!! Hahaha awesome!!! Your plants are looking so healthy and shiny!!! great job on the harvest buds too!!! They look like they are oozing flavor!!!

Thanks bro I think they're fun names too. Gotta hand it to a friend of mine for coming up with the PP...lmao

They are really flavorful this time around. Everyone that's tried the OPP is sold on it I have a couple people requesting cuts of it. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they yield. So far it's not to shabby. I got like 3oz off that plant with only like 2 weeks of veg, which honestly isn't to bad. These plants I just flipped I am shooting for 8+ a piece...

Okay...here are the pics...lol I kinda forgot all about the HSO Sour Diesel #2 bud pics on the card...So those will be first. I skipped spraying brix this weekend and ended up using it yesterday. I love that stuff, it took my lush green new growth looking plants and made them look plastic ;)... The plants with the bamboo are OPP, the others are the Toxic Waltz (to be renamed with Purple Pussy name probably Toxic Purple Pussy) and one of the veg tent the bigger plants are Purple Urkle and the smaller's are the Pineapple Punk (to be changed to Pineapple Purple Pussy)....
IMG_55982.JPG
IMG_55992.JPG
IMG_5601.JPG
IMG_56021.JPG
IMG_56033.JPG
IMG_56041.JPG
IMG_56051.JPG
IMG_56062.JPG
IMG_56073.JPG
IMG_56082.JPG
IMG_56092.JPG

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo:
this had ta get bumped!
Dude!!! I'd love for you to follow along. Guys/gals the Dr. here is a dear friend please welcome him to the party!!! Bout time you made an account bro!!!

Any buddy of yours has to be good ppl in my book bfam, oh you gotta do a blue pussy in your collection,,,,damn that sounds really off color! Wait I mean oh Nevermind I'm not saving myself from that one lol :rofl:

this had ta get bumped!

Any buddy of yours has to be good ppl in my book bfam, oh you gotta do a blue pussy in your collection,,,,damn that sounds really off color! Wait I mean oh Nevermind I'm not saving myself from that one lol :rofl:

Thanks bro!!!

Yeah Dr is a homie :high-five:

I'm in the process of taking plants out and took a couple pics of the OPP....
IMG_56132.JPG
IMG_56143.JPG

Edit:....The bigger of these 2 plants is the Toxic Purple Pussy and the smaller is a good ole' Purple Urkle about to get cleaned up and tossed back in veg.
IMG_5617.JPG
IMG_56181.JPG
IMG_56191.JPG
IMG_56203.JPG
IMG_56211.JPG
IMG_56222.JPG

I'll edit this as I go along today...Its a relax with the plants and smoke some icy bongs, kind of day :high-five:

Last Edit for a minute...This is the Urkle after her hair cut (smoothie time)...
IMG_56251.JPG

Wow c they look great as usual, im really excited to see how the urkle grows for you, i hope you get the blue/black pussy pheno i did its wikked to watch it get so dark the leaves look a bit different mine grow very rubbery glossy and a very velcro spiky feel to them and thick celery stalk like stems reminds me of like some kind of succulent cactus sorta idk how to describe exactly if it does that for you you'll see what i mean,its just a different kind of plant very cool and fun to grow:thumb:

For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever!

Wow c they look great as usual, im really excited to see how the urkle grows for you, i hope you get the blue/black pussy pheno i did its wikked to watch it get so dark the leaves look a bit different mine grow very rubbery glossy and a very velcro spiky feel to them and thick celery stalk like stems reminds me of like some kind of succulent cactus sorta idk how to describe exactly if it does that for you you'll see what i mean,its just a different kind of plant very cool and fun to grow:thumb:

I hope so too, the last one I grew while I did manage to turn it into cabbage it was still purple cabbage with an amazing grape flavor :) The both of them look great, I'm taking some clones of the urkle and OPP to the hydro grow :) Those Urkles are gonna sit in veg until what I have flowering is done, so another 12ish weeks that'll give the urkles a really good amount of time to develop as they seem to be kinda slow veggers. So it'll be a while until we see those flower...

PS...the veg leaf smoothies are pretty f'in awesome:high-five:

For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever!

Lmao!! I feel ya sucks being broke...lol

I hope so too, the last one I grew while I did manage to turn it into cabbage it was still purple cabbage with an amazing grape flavor :) The both of them look great, I'm taking some clones of the urkle and OPP to the hydro grow :) Those Urkles are gonna sit in veg until what I have flowering is done, so another 12ish weeks that'll give the urkles a really good amount of time to develop as they seem to be kinda slow veggers. So it'll be a while until we see those flower...

PS...the veg leaf smoothies are pretty f'in awesome:high-five:
Yeah I agree they seem to veg on the slower side, I wish I had vegged and trained the one that got potm a bit longer I would have gotten a better yeild even tho I was happy with what I got 4-5 zips as I recall, and I think I should have let it flower at least another week prolly 3 I went 8 or 9 , it's not the fastest plant but so worth the wait, the smell alone is worth having it around, and I know your gonna kill it with real high brix growing gonna make mine look like rubbish! Lol
Yeah I like the joint pain relief I get from veg leaf smoothies/shakes, but lately I have been giving my leaf to either my friend fighting cancer or my worm bin
She needs a minimum of 1 shotglass full of juice a day,that's a Lotta leaf, I wish I could get one of those high CBD strains, I will someday, but after the last 2 month nightmare of bad atti-tude and losing 25$ ship fees ,I'm done with getting genetics that way,NEVER EVER AGAIN! My trust & faith are ruined
Have a merry Christmas bro:xmas::rocker:

Yeah I agree they seem to veg on the slower side, I wish I had vegged and trained the one that got potm a bit longer I would have gotten a better yeild even tho I was happy with what I got 4-5 zips as I recall, and I think I should have let it flower at least another week prolly 3 I went 8 or 9 , it's not the fastest plant but so worth the wait, the smell alone is worth having it around, and I know your gonna kill it with real high brix growing gonna make mine look like rubbish! Lol
Yeah I like the joint pain relief I get from veg leaf smoothies/shakes, but lately I have been giving my leaf to either my friend fighting cancer or my worm bin
She needs a minimum of 1 shotglass full of juice a day,that's a Lotta leaf, I wish I could get one of those high CBD strains, I will someday, but after the last 2 month nightmare of bad atti-tude and losing 25$ ship fees ,I'm done with getting genetics that way,NEVER EVER AGAIN! My trust & faith are ruined
Have a merry Christmas bro:xmas::rocker:

I was playing with the urkles today I think one of them is going to get flowered, I think I'm gonna transplant her and let her ride out this flower cycle. She's spitting out pistoles lets see what she can do. I remember your urkle you won with it :) It made me wanna smoke some too.

I'm done getting beans that way too. They messed you around bad.

Merry Christmas to you and the lovely spiffy too :high-five:

Merry Christmas homey!
1 more week to the canucks high brix grow :)
Gonna be either dinachem, strawberry cough, bubba kush or blueberry og. Not sure which one/s yet. Only gonna pick one or two. Any suggestion? :)

Merry Christmas homey!
1 more week to the canucks high brix grow :)
Gonna be either dinachem, strawberry cough, bubba kush or blueberry og. Not sure which one/s yet. Only gonna pick one or two. Any suggestion? :)

Merry christmas bro!!! Awesome throw a link up in here if you end up doing a journal. I don't get around as often as I would like to these days but would love to follow along. I'm sure there are a few others that would love to see you work with the HB :high-five:

Man bro you are asking the wrong guy...I love cannabis so to me...its all good :) Strawberry Cough is nice, so is bubba and I tried to grow one of those blueberry OG's it was a freebie and didn't sprout...I was kinda bummed...They are all nice bro. I'd grow the strawberry cough and Bubba. Doc grew strawberry cough I don't remember what he said about it though. I would steer away from the OG cuts until you have a couple runs done in your soil. They like salty soil, we don't really provide that. I'd hate for you to be disappointed. While it would still be an excellent medication, it would just be missing that true OG flavor that we all expect. The bubba being basically 100% indica would be interesting to see what true high brix soil will do to it. High brix seems to sativafy everything...be cool to see what it did to a bubba :)

I remember about a year ago I was in the same boat as you...its all downhill from here bro :high-five: Its funny, once your used to this method, you'll be able to look at plants an know where they're at and what they'll need next.

I was playing with the urkles today I think one of them is going to get flowered, I think I'm gonna transplant her and let her ride out this flower cycle. She's spitting out pistoles lets see what she can do. I remember your urkle you won with it :) It made me wanna smoke some too.

I'm done getting beans that way too. They messed you around bad.

Merry Christmas to you and the lovely spiffy too :high-five:

Have I ever told you how awesome you are? A rare soul among men,kind giving and patient I'm honored to call you friend/bfam today I will smoke some blue/black bud in your honor,thank you for being you:rocker:

Back
Top Bottom