Curso's True High Brix!

Have I ever told you how awesome you are? A rare soul among men,kind giving and patient I'm honored to call you friend/bfam today I will smoke some blue/black bud in your honor,thank you for being you:rocker:

Thanks bro your a good guy too :high-five: Being happy and humble is just the right way to be. Life isn't a competition in my opinion its an experience. The fun thing about this experience is we can always change our reality and its always changing. The choices we make dictate the reality we experience...

Thanks for smoking some blue/black for me...I'm about to transplant one for myself :high-five:

Flower Tent Pic ;)

IMG_56261.JPG

I need to get some little fans like that I'm finding with led the big fans are overkill,
It's funny you mention that. I had to turn my fan down to the lowest speed since using the LED plates. I was thinking it's because the plants have started stretching so fast they haven't had the time to get that strong at the tops.

BAR I was doing some reading and interestingly this cat was saying blowing fans in an attempt to strengthen stems is a waste of the plants energy according to this guy they will use that energy to grow leaves and flowers instead of a stronger stalk and only the main stalk will get any stronger, he suggests supercropping and lst will do the job better and fans should be gentle ,just enough to move air to prevent molds and keep co2 moving, I did notice in my small tent that the plants we're just as strong but had more leaf in veg,(there's no fan in there it broke) I don't know if he's right but I'm wondering for sure,, he also said if your branches don't sag and need support then your not dialed in all the way , I'm not agreeing or disagreeing just sharing something I read:thumb:

Interesting. I'm going to keep my fan on low & point it more towards the ceiling of the tent right now. (I never have it pointing directly at the plants) I'll see if the foliage & stretch increases by any significant amount in the next few days & will let you know Biggie.

Merry christmas to you and yours again bro and thank you for all your help and for the cyber friendship.

Hope one day we can burn one.

Bro, its my pleasure to both have helped and to have been able to get to know you. Being able to pass knowledge to someone that will be able to pass it on one day in return is what it's all about to me.

One day I'll make it out west and I'll be sure to have enough time to kick it :) There are a few war's out that way I want to check out ;) I couldn't in my good conscious ever go out west without kicking it you and Doc bro :) One day not to long from now, in a state all the way across the country...lmao I gotta make it north to see John soon too...

Back
Top Bottom