Curso's True High Brix!

A couple HSO Sour Diesel #2~
IMG_5577.JPG
IMG_55782.JPG
IMG_55791.JPG

Well, everything got flipped yesterday. I can not say enough how impressed I am with these lights. These 4 plants I transplanted (2 Toxic Waltz and 2 OPP) are very nice. I added the GLR hour to my flower tent, I'll remove it in a week or so. I left the 2 urkles in veg, I'll use them to replace any males I have. The 2 Toxic Waltz are female, I am unsure of the OPP's, so I have a back up plan if I end up with some dudes.

Also...When I "cooked" my 2nd run soil, I added 1 small bale of Pro-mix HP and 30 lbs of castings. This really bulked up my 3rd run and these four plants are all in 3rd run soil. So, these four should be by all means really nice plants. I took my spent soil and added about 2cups of root zone, all the roots and most of the leaf I had laying around and mixed it all together for my 4th run. I'll add 15 lbs of worm castings to it in the next couple days. I'll let this cook until I need it. I have 4 Pineapple Punk's (Hso Pineapple Skunk x Grand Daddy Purple) that are in starter pots that look nice and healthy. They'll get transplanted at some point this week too ( I have 8 gl of soil set aside).

When I get bored today I'll start staking them I'll take pics.

Don't you just love watching your creations spring forth with opulence and beauty beyond their parents!? I love the Durple pream it grows better in my environment than GDP and has the frost of blue dream with unique colors and a fragrance that surpasses either parent and imho more potent in the right way!
The punks" sound great can't wait to see that one flower, breeding to me open up a whole world of possibilities, and males are a welcome addition in my realm, LED is here to stay, I can safely say I feel the age of the LED growlight has "arrived" :adore: cheers to you my brother from another mother bfam

13 more minute till showtime.

Don't you just love watching your creations spring forth with opulence and beauty beyond their parents!? I love the Durple pream it grows better in my environment than GDP and has the frost of blue dream with unique colors and a fragrance that surpasses either parent and imho more potent in the right way!
The punks" sound great can't wait to see that one flower, breeding to me open up a whole world of possibilities, and males are a welcome addition in my realm, LED is here to stay, I can safely say I feel the age of the LED growlight has "arrived" :adore: cheers to you my brother from another mother bfam

Yep it made growing fun again. It becomes mundane after a while, I get excited about new strains, but its not the same excitement as I have for these strains I made :)

quick question : how long do you usually find the hso sd#2 to take in flower 1 of my ladies is 78 days aka 11.14 weeks and looking very done but also seems to be starting a new round of pistils no yellow leaves at all been on pure water for about a week and a half, i have not checked with a glass yet but i can see ambers with the nekkid eye, whatcha think?

I don't ever let my plants go to amber, I don't care much for couch lock. I need no help being lazy. So I generally pull the sour d #2 @ 9 weeks. Or shortly after the 2nd pistol push :high-five:

I keep finding myself re-reading pages of your journal along with steppenwolfs and doc buds then wondering how much time has passed so i can start in on my high brix grow! I know patience is a virtue and all that crap but damn, why do i have to wait a whole month?!?! Lol

I keep finding myself re-reading pages of your journal along with steppenwolfs and doc buds then wondering how much time has passed so i can start in on my high brix grow! I know patience is a virtue and all that crap but damn, why do i have to wait a whole month?!?! Lol

Chemical reactions are bad news for new roots...is why ;) How much longer do you have to go? If you're with-in 2 weeks I'd start thinking about getting my beans going :high-five:

Man...These 4 plants are loving the massive increase of light :) I'm going to tie the rest down today and clean them up, they seem to be hooking right up :) I love transplanting into this soil, my plant's don't seem to skip a beat.

This grow is going to go pretty much by the book as to drench amounts, I've found that beefing it up really is just a waste of product. It's subtle changes in the soil that make a difference. I don't mention how I am feeding because as I am testing things I don't want to give anyone bad idea's. I am testing to find how far is to far, if you really want to follow that, man... I also don't mention anything I am doing until I have had a chance to chat with Doc about it. If I find something we talk and he tries it. If he likes what he see's, I let him mention it. I want you guys (newer kit users) to have a good experience with it. Following some of my crackpot tests is generally a bad idea and is why I do them. I've been trying to kill my plants, within reason, I do still have to smoke these meds.

So please everyone...Just follow the instructions.

Chemical reactions are bad news for new roots...is why ;) How much longer do you have to go? If you're with-in 2 weeks I'd start thinking about getting my beans going :high-five:

Man...These 4 plants are loving the massive increase of light :) I'm going to tie the rest down today and clean them up, they seem to be hooking right up :) I love transplanting into this soil, my plant's don't seem to skip a beat.

This grow is going to go pretty much by the book as to drench amounts, I've found that beefing it up really is just a waste of product. It's subtle changes in the soil that make a difference. I don't mention how I am feeding because as I am testing things I don't want to give anyone bad idea's. I am testing to find how far is to far, if you really want to follow that, man... I also don't mention anything I am doing until I have had a chance to chat with Doc about it. If I find something we talk and he tries it. If he likes what he see's, I let him mention it. I want you guys (newer kit users) to have a good experience with it. Following some of my crackpot tests is generally a bad idea and is why I do them. I've been trying to kill my plants, within reason, I do still have to smoke these meds.

So please everyone...Just follow the instructions.

My 30 day mark actually falls on the 31st of this month. Im actually still waiting on seeds right now cuz it takes arm and a leg to get anything decent apparently. I have white widow and pre 98 bubba on the way and im waiting on a batch of mixed berries from a friend who is fortunate enough to live in one of the two legal states.

Following directions is one of my strong suits by way of the u.s. marine corps so theres no issue there curso! :)

My 30 day mark actually falls on the 31st of this month. Im actually still waiting on seeds right now cuz it takes arm and a leg to get anything decent apparently. I have white widow and pre 98 bubba on the way and im waiting on a batch of mixed berries from a friend who is fortunate enough to live in one of the two legal states.

Following directions is one of my strong suits by way of the u.s. marine corps so theres no issue there curso! :)

Awesome bro :)...That wasn't really directed at you about the instructions...but to everyone that is using the kit.

Im sorry if i came off a lil "holier than thou" bud, i really didnt mean to :)
Well, the good news is i have some dutch passion orange bud and some barneys farm tangerine dream on the way :) im excited to get this grow going!

Back
Top Bottom