DaTenshi's Grow Journal 2014 - 2015

Good a good grow assistant that is close to you is always a big help. My wife claims some of my plants for her own grows and those are hers to train and grow. From my 7 strain grow she has pink kush, bbx ww,and strawberry blue. I'm excited to watch your reveg that plant will become monstrous!!!

I am scared of that statement :helpsmilie: cause I already seen her go 3 x in flower. She was taller then me, though I didn't train until last week of stretching. She seemed so small before, like tiny and bushy, then the monster came out!
How long did you wait before switching to flowering? guessing it will be different for me but I want too have an idea. At the moment she is growing new shoots with a kinda single blade leafs.

It's pictures time!!! :cheer:

Bushy Baby:

24032014834.jpg

24032014835.jpg

I trimmed off more buds today, think will be the last ones I do, she seems to enjoy all the pampering. :circle-of-love:

The three little piggy's:

24032014833.jpg

The white stuff on the leafs is from my amazing tap water, that I think is radiated :) I will boil it next time before I will spray them with it again, was my mistake.

I would boil it and then let it sit for 3 days prior to adding nutrients and using it. Very harmful stuff in tap water. Harmful to humans and plants alike

Want to see whats in the tap water? Ive posted this video in a private message but since the water is directly related to growing I can provide you that video here without reprisal. gimme a second

I think the finger leafs are starting too grow, but I managed too fuck up and she got nute burn. I shouldn't have gave her full strength a 2nd time, was my bad :straightface:
It's not that bad of a burn, but it hurts too be stupid >.<

27032014838.jpg

The babies:

27032014837.jpg

Seen first root coming out of the drain holes, so in 3-4 days I will be transplanting them outside.

Hey all :circle-of-love:

Been a long weekend, didn't get too do much.

The three babies are as of now outside, the temperature at night is fairly cold, but I believe it will be okay.
After giving it more thought, I didn't also transplant Bushy Baby, the space just wasn't enough for a bigger pot. She is still struggling with the nute burn, but healing, when I got home yesterday she looked kinda scary, cause the burn was more obvious, but I trimmed some of the most affected leafs, and doesn't look like the new growth is affected. I am going too only use water for now, till I make sure it isn't a different issue. Since the babies vacated her space, tomorrow I will start putting on the screen.

Now for the pictures! :cheer:

Bushy Baby:
02042014843.jpg

You can clearly see the burns, hopefully it wont progress more, and it's nothing more then that.

One of the babies got a name, since you guys didn't pick any yet, the other two still don't have one though.

Lazy Daisy (she got this name cause she was a slow baby, germinated slowest and took her sweet time too come out of the ground)
02042014841.jpg

The other two:
02042014840.jpg

02042014842.jpg

Enjoying the attention, and the new home :circle-of-love:

Thanks for reading :love:

You don't come on much do you. I think you should go visit others journals this way you get more people to your own. If that is still what you are looking for. With that said your plant is revegging nicely hopefully the yield will be worth the time as opposed to starting from a seed because it seems to me the time you spent from seed would net you about the same size plant as yo got now but then I dont know the wattage of your lights or if you still bring them outside on the balcony. Your other plants look good so far. How old are they?

Well I don't really mind either way, if people come and read it's enough I guess, doing it mostly for myself too have a reference for future grows, if they want too say anything I wont bite..or will I! And I would feel a little weird going to other peoples journals just so I can ask his readers too come read mine.
As for the plants, they are sitting outside from now on, not bringing them inside anymore, hope it wont be too cold.
And think it's a little faster growing wise too reveg, as far as I notice till now, as for the yield guess we will see.

Just put a cannabutter making recipe in my journal if you would like to come see.

Back
Top Bottom