DaTenshi's Grow Journal 2014 - 2015

Nice screen but the spacing is to far apart. I mean you can put multiple colas into each square but you gave room for like 4 in each square. With smaller squares it will hold better and be able to spread out better for even light use.

Bushy Baby:

13042014859.jpg

13042014860.jpg

The other babies:

They will get food soon, thing is the pots are still wet from transplant, which is very weird because they had plenty of ventilation. Guess pots are big and that's why they dry so slow.

13042014862.jpg

13042014865.jpg

Lazy Daisy:

13042014863.jpg

:love:

Hope everybody had a great holiday :circle-of-love:

To start off with our star, Bushy Baby was a bushy mess when I came back, trimmed some of the undergrowth, and took some cuttings to try cloning again. She looks like it will have plenty of bud sites :cheer:

23042014872.jpg

23042014873.jpg

23042014874.jpg

23042014875.jpg

The clones, if you can call them that, I always fail at this, so this time I am not getting my hopes up, just trying my best of and learning.

23042014867.jpg

The outside babies:
When I came back last night, I didn't notice cause it was fairly dark, but one had big ball sacks, so this morning I murdered it. Good thing it didn't explode!

Male:

23042014866.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic, but trust me those there were balls, my hand was shaky and camera wouldn't focus for some reason.

Fingers crossed for a female:

23042014871.jpg

Since no sex signs here and males usually are early by a week or two, soon we will know :high-five:

Lazy Daisy:

23042014870.jpg

She's catching up to her big sis!

Thanks for reading :love:

I like you're naming them. For some reason I always see busty baby and not bushy baby though heh

Subbed along for the ride. I agree, it sucks being away from your babies but when you finally come back its amazing to see how much they've grown! When your like me and you constantly peak your head into the grow room everyday you don't notice the growth as much. But anyway, I'm liking the reveg. Let's try to keep her shorter this time haha. She was a tall spindly thing the first go around!

Thanks for the sub :) Yea taming the beast now with my pink screen!

As a small update, I'm starting to induce flowering today to the other plant that was outside, she is showing female preflowers, and I want her to start flowering. I brought her inside and is sitting besides Bushy baby, will only keep her there a week to make sure she does flower, I been through all possibilities of inducing flowering to outdoor plants, and I couldn't come up with anything more viable then this.

paperbag inside a black plastic bag will be good enough to flower under if you want to.

That's not a bad idea, but found a nice place for her next to Bushy! I know it's not smart to bring outdoor plants inside but, considering it isn't really outdoor but semi, as in inside the balcony where I keep it clean, shouldn't be a issue. It shouldn't take more then a week or two for flowering to be set in, and from there I am sure it will be fine outside.
She needs a name and I have no idea what to name her :) Any suggestions?!

Oh geez. It takes me hours to even decide on a toon name for a mmo.

I stopped wow last year after 6 years of playing. I think my main had 320 days of /played alone

Back
Top Bottom