DaTenshi's Grow Journal 2014 - 2015

Hey :love:

I wanted to give you guys an small update, my bf named the 2nd baby Smitten (don't ask) and after leaving her inside trying to induce flowering it hasn't really worked so I took her outside. According to google the day has close to 14 hours here, but for some reason Lazy Daisy has started to flower. So I took Smitten outside as well and she is now showing pistils.
The clones wannabes are now almost a week, and they are showing signs of roots :cheer:
And let's not forget Bushy Baby which is almost closing on 3 weeks of flowering and has officially stopped stretching.

Will come back with pics tomorrow

Smitten is a good name I like it. Im going to play the elder scrolls online once I make or buy a new computer.

Sorry took so long for the pictures, had a bad headache last night and couldn't sleep so I woke up late.

Bushy Baby:

Today are officially 3 weeks of flowering, no trichnomes forming yet, I should have let her grow more above the screen but this is better considering my lights suck, and it covers it better.

02052014876.jpg

02052014879.jpg

02052014880.jpg

02052014881.jpg

Baby clones:

I don't expect not to fail this time either, but looks better then my previous experiments. For some weird reason they are growing new leafs instead of roots :scratchinghead:

02052014882.jpg

Smitten:

She didn't wanna stay for a pistil picture, sorry guys, you know how the ladies are if they don't wanna xD

02052014883.jpg

02052014886.jpg

02052014891.jpg

Shame cause was a good angle!! Damn you!

Lazy Daisy:

02052014884.jpg

02052014885.jpg

02052014890.jpg

All the little hairs like things you see there are from some stupid tree (don't know its name in english) flying all over the place.

Thanks for reading :love:

I dont see any hairs. What is it called in your language then and I will run it through a translator

I searched on wiki this is what it said:
"Populus is a genus of 25–35 species of deciduous flowering plants in the family Salicaceae, native to most of the Northern Hemisphere. English names variously applied to different species include poplar /ˈpɒp.lər/, aspen, and cottonwood."

And the fruit of this tree produces some hairs that are annoying, I even have allergy at them.

Back
Top Bottom