Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 700

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

I just got my seed order in the mail from Herbies it was a gift from one of my good friends for Christmas the seeds I got were

3 x sweet seeds dark devil auto seeds

1 x Humboldt seed organization bubba's gift it was a freebie

2 X Afghani Regular Seeds also a freebie

0022616.JPG

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

got another package in the mail today it a starter kit from Metrop Concentrated liquid fertilizer there slogan is Don't buy water, buy concentrated fertilizers! its made in Holland I cant wait to try this stuff out

0032518.JPG

0042352.JPG

0052231.JPG

0061963.JPG

0071838.JPG

0081673.JPG

def interested in seeing how they new nutes work for you and the dark devil are a beautiful plant for sure man, def nice haul!

time for a update I just gave all four of my autos a half gallon of plain water each the water was ph. to 6.5-6.4 they will be getting there second nutes feeding in my next watering

all four of these autos are in day #21 from seed

the auto MASSassin from critical mass collective is looking great

so are the 2x Tyrone specials and the sour Bubblin crack from mephisto genetics

0012703.JPG

0022618.JPG

0032520.JPG

0042354.JPG

0052232.JPG

great news I got my second mars II 700 in the mail so I took two of the autos and put them in there own grow tent so both my grow tents have a mars II 700 in them and two autos

I put the 2 x Tyrone specials from mephisto genetics I like to call then the twins and put them in one tent and the sour Bubblin crack from mephisto genetics and auto MASSassin from critical mass collective in the other tent when they get bigger both tents will have a scrog net

0061964.JPG

0071839.JPG

0081674.JPG

0091490.JPG

0101370.JPG

Feeling super jelly bro, I'm saving to get a 400 for my other tent.... But things are looking good and tight on the girls at what day do you think youll start scroging and training?

great news I got my second mars II 700 in the mail so I took two of the autos and put them in there own grow tent so both my grow tents have a mars II 700 in them and two autos

I put the 2 x Tyrone specials from mephisto genetics I like to call then the twins and put them in one tent and the sour Bubblin crack from mephisto genetics and auto MASSassin from critical mass collective in the other tent when they get bigger both tents will have a scrog net

0061964.JPG

0071839.JPG

0081674.JPG

0091490.JPG

0101370.JPG
it look light one mars light is slightly a darker purple then the other or is it just me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420

it look light one mars light is slightly a darker purple then the other or is it just me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420

your right GuttaCannabis I thought that was weird too as long as it works its fine with me

Hey Db,

I'm a little late, but I hope you don't mind me joining! Looks great so far!

thanks for stopping by my grow MzSiroz I hope you enjoy it

Feeling super jelly bro, I'm saving to get a 400 for my other tent.... But things are looking good and tight on the girls at what day do you think youll start scroging and training?

I am going to wait until they are tall enough to hit the scrog screens before I train them I wish I had planted them with more soil in there pots I had ran out when I was planting them so they are shorter and I hope the still get as big as my last ones but its ok I will do the best I can with them

I got some more cool stuff in the mail I got a bottle of ph. storage solution and my Hanna instruments ph. meter I got them both from eBay I got the ph. meter used for $18 dollars and the large bottle of ph. storage solution for $8 dollars

it works fine it even was calibrated right out of the box even though its used when I checked it with some ph. buffer so that's cool I put some storage solution in the cap and put it away until I use it in a few days

I still want to get a new one but this will work better then the cheap one I have been using plus this model has a replaceable probe so I can always do that I still dont have a tds meter that's next on my list

as I learn to be a better grower so must the equipment I use get better

0012705.JPG

0032522.JPG

0042356.JPG

time for a update I just gave all my autos there first dose of full strength nutes they all got a half of a gallon each they all are growing nicely

the MASSassin from critical mass collective is growing the fastest for sure and seems to have a lighter color then the rest I think she wants more Cal mag they all got some in this watering so I hope that helps but the three autos from mephisto are looking great also nice and super healthy

I am also happy to say that all the autos are showing white pistols so they are all fems they were fem seeds but it this makes it a sure bet

and it seams the Hanna ph. I just got was a dud it will only read 7 ph. and wont go any lower it was used I just was hoping it still worked but I got screwed well it happens I will just have to shell out some more money and get a new probe for it or just buy a new one at least I still have my cheap old one it still works ok

these autos are in day #24 from seed

0012709.JPG

0022623.JPG

0042359.JPG

0052237.JPG

0061969.JPG

0071844.JPG

good news I got my seeds from critical mass collective these are unreleased and I have the great pleasure to be one of the genetic testers of this awesome strain the seeds are monster mass auto they will be in my next grow!

big thanks to critical mass collective

0101373.JPG

0111211.JPG

Back
Top Bottom