Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 700

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

so many new genetics coming in man thats awesome that you are a tester for this strain! great up date as always brotha!

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

In for this massasin grow, I have one on the way right now.
Pretty stoked, and nice scrog. How high up are you planning on putting it?

hey Terrnamaste thanks for stopping by my grow my scrog legs are about 16 inches high from the floor I will be putting it in there soon I kind of messed up when I planted my seeds I ran out of soil so I did not get to fill the pots all the way so that might stunt the growth and take longer to reach the screen I will just have to wait and see

I love when I get stuff in the mail this time I got some nutes from house and garden I was talking to one of the reps and he said he would send me out some samples to give a try its only a few of there products but it was free so I cant complain they sent me a bottle of there soil A and B a bottle of roots excelurator gold and a small bottle of magic green foliar spray not sure when will I will use them yet

0012714.JPG

0032530.JPG

0042363.JPG

0052240.JPG

Hey db, Glad to see your samples arrived, if there is anything we can do to assist you please get in touch, best wishes

great bunch of samples brotha, ive heard great things about the root accelerator

hello everyone time for one of my updates today I gave my auto plants some plain water mixed with some Cal mag since one of my plants has a Cal mag deficiency the water was around 6.4 ph. I had to use two and a half gallons to get a little run off from all of them

I switched my plants around I put the two Tyrone's in the tent with the single mars II 700 and I put the sour Bubblin crack and the MASSassin in the tent with the mars II 700 and the mars II 400 I have both lights on in that tent now it is getting a little hotter now that I put both lights on but I knew that was going to happen I just turned up the speed on the fan controller and it helped out some

I did not plan on using lst on any of the autos this time but one of the Tyrone's lst it self its no big deal but I thought it was funny all the autos from Mephisto Genetics are just looking super healthy and are growing a little more compact

the auto MASSassin from Critical Mass Collective is growing like crazy it is the biggest of them all so far I am really liking her so far and is looking great except for the Cal mag deficiency she is having she seems to be the only one having it but I said what the hell and went ahead and gave all of the some Cal mag just to be on the safe side

all these autos are in day #27 from seed

0022630.JPG

0032533.JPG

0042366.JPG

0052244.JPG

0061974.JPG

0071849.JPG

0081681.JPG

0101375.JPG

0111213.JPG

0121096.JPG

014892.JPG

015805.JPG

its update time I just gave all my autos a full dose of nutes I made 3 gallons and split it between all of them the nutes were ph. to 6.5

the MASSassin from critical mass collective has bounced back great it did have a small Cal mag problem but it got a full dose and is just chugging along it is still the biggest of all my autos this auto has more of a sativa dominance compared to my other three autos I cant wait to see how they do in my scrog

I deiced to put one of the Tyrone specials in the tent with the MASSassin since it is growing faster then the sour Bubblin crack and it has almost caught up to the MASSassin I have noticed that the three autos from mephisto have shorter fatter fan leaves they are showing a more indica dominance

these autos are day #30 from seed

0101377.JPG

0111215.JPG

0121097.JPG

014893.JPG

015806.JPG

016753.JPG

017676.JPG

018604.JPG

Nice foliage my friend.

Looking good bro guy :goodjob:

thanks bro

Event though you are dealing with the deficiencies, the plants still look good! They are beginning to fill out pretty nicely.

yep they are coming along nicely I hope get as big as my last ones so they can fill out the scrog net

Looking nice and bushy, notice any temp hikes with the 2 panels in one tent?

man it like ten degrees hotter in the tent with two lights but it is a small tent I want to try and get a tent a little bigger and but all three of my lights in it

Nice foliage my friend.

they are getting bushy

Still looking very nice.
Way to handle your deficiency in a timely manner, she's looking very healthy.
I ordered a massassin, but unfortunately, they didn't have any in stock, so after a few email exchanges, they're sending me an auto ak in her place.

looking good bro :thumb: i wouldnt worry too much about the problem child but always good to try to learn from every grow

Back
Top Bottom