DD Stable Of Impermanence

That's "braided" for those in the states. :)
You say po-tay-toe, I say it’s still darn freaky!
I'm 100% happy with all milky on my mildew girl so started taking her down this afternoon reckon all tomorrow trim :cough: heaven.
Hobbits have green thumbs it’s legendary. Same colour as my envy. I’d swap a kidney for a garden like yours :laugh:
Doesnt h202 kill mold but doesn't prevent it?
That’s what I’ve been finding. My reveg developed mold in some of the old buds I left on. I’ve given it a couple of good sprays with h2o2 and she’s tidied right up each time. I see a faint sign of it again now so it’ll get another treatment soon. I use a clean 1” paintbrush as well to remove unwanted material from stems as I spray and it works well.
I’ve been getting her ready to reflower. Just want to avoid introducing spores to the bloom room too directly. (I have filters on the air intake). I’ll post pics of her before she goes back in.
She’s bottom left in this photo. Branchy like a monster cropped clone.
501A8392-772C-443D-A880-50BB9100B28B.jpeg

I just put the heater in there before lights out this morning. Glad I did too - it has just started hailing here.
Thermostat on low. Fingers crossed for consistent conditions.
9B2EF2FF-6419-42BA-8049-4D29DEED2363.jpeg

Don’t get sick
:peace::yummy::cool:
:green_heart:

That flower space is begging to be filled wall to wall now!

Sure doesn't prevent it in my experience. I gave up using H2O2 for anything except washing at harvest. I used a 50/50 milk water spray last and that seems to be holding the PM back for a couple of days so far.
I also heard spraying the milk as a spray before flower helps add new bud sites too calcium.?

20% milk dilution didn't handle the PM, though it may be sufficient for botrytis. Not having 17 children I have less access to breast milk than you, but cows are plentiful in California so I could afford to go with 50/50. :)
my lids are like rakes as I needed it so bad. lol. least I know what's causing the bloody kids. Since we had Netflix, we havent had a resurgence of child so it's down to the TV. !!

Hobbits have green thumbs it’s legendary. Same colour as my envy. I’d swap a kidney for a garden like yours :laugh:

That’s what I’ve been finding. My reveg developed mold in some of the old buds I left on. I’ve given it a couple of good sprays with h2o2 and she’s tidied right up each time. I see a faint sign of it again now so it’ll get another treatment soon. I use a clean 1” paintbrush as well to remove unwanted material from stems as I spray and it works well.
I’ve been getting her ready to reflower. Just want to avoid introducing spores to the bloom room too directly. (I have filters on the air intake). I’ll post pics of her before she goes back in.

I just put the heater in there before lights out this morning. Glad I did too - it has just started hailing here.

Don’t get sick
Milk spray deters it before it can settle. the chemical composition causes it to self mate and die off, we just get poorer eyesight !!

Don’t get sick
damn . She is massive DD. each time I see her I am more shocked. what the actual fuck is in that seed pod !!!

damn . She is massive DD. each time I see her I am more shocked. what the actual fuck is in that seed pod !!!
:cool: That’s the radiation the magic beans would’ve gotten as they passed through biosecurity on their way in. I’m trying not to do anything to make her angry in case she climbs out of her pot one day and they never find my body.
Hard to imagine upsetting her I only have complimentary noises to make when I’m with her :p Even though yesterday she was smelling like fresh cow pats. Today, earthy fruity goodness again.
She is Ten Weeks 12/12 today.
5CDA262F-CA79-499C-A911-CF56EFEAF233.jpeg
545880D0-F6E1-4FD8-BE20-6474C01D0077.jpeg
312CB0A4-7C3D-4C3B-8919-9561B5F4EFAA.jpeg

She’s using up her fans now, the larger ones are yellowing off. She’s been slowing down her drinking too, out to every three days now. Tacos in her tops tonight were quite bad so I lifted the light 4”. Maybe the vpd in there is out of whack from putting the heater in the veg the tent the other day. Dunno. Some fings are just effing ineffable in’t they, geezer?
I had a good look at her trichomes today and they are filling up and ripening nicely. Still 5% clear.
Her white tops are all foxtails. I’ve had the HPS parked about 10” above her. :laugh: Haven’t forced a herm yet.
I’ll lift it a bit more tomorrow when I chuck my reveg in there.
That flower space is begging to be filled wall to wall now!
I hope I don’t see it this empty again.
Here is Hulklato 1.2 newly flattened out again today.
4BE535D3-0798-49BF-8AA5-47DCFF1BBC71.jpeg

She will have three colas at the end of each lateral. I’m just going to leave them to go up a few inches now before flipping her in a couple of weeks.
She won’t be huge but she’ll be our hold-over until her co-clone Hulklato 1.1, who’s going to spend much longer in veg, is ready.
3CAF453B-F789-4E21-A129-E807A7722EE5.jpeg

So tomorrow the reveg (bottom left) gets a 50/50 milk/water spray and new lodgings. This will free up a bit of space just in time - there are a couple of bits to come down off the shelf behind the diffusion curtain. This seems to be working really well btw.
A bit of a staggered start is just what you need for a perpetual garden. So far s’okay.
The cbd is 11 days in the fridge now. I’ve been adding her to medleys all week and love it. She’s amazing. Another few days to the jar.
Also on a slow dry is the cpk, hanging now for seven days. I tried some in a jar for a few hours and it was still over 80% rh. I have it hanging where my veg space used to be.
I’ve also been adding the CPK to medleys all week. Finally rolled a fatty today that was just her, no wait there were stripes of Isabelle’s rosin but mainly just CPK.
Proceeded to try to teach my parrot to say the word chirp ironically. Is that a smoke report? It will do for now.

Nice ta see yez :ciao:
Keep safe.

:cool: That’s the radiation the magic beans would’ve gotten as they passed through biosecurity on their way in. I’m trying not to do anything to make her angry in case she climbs out of her pot one day and they never find my body.
Hard to imagine upsetting her I only have complimentary noises to make when I’m with her :p Even though yesterday she was smelling like fresh cow pats. Today, earthy fruity goodness again.

She’s using up her fans now, the larger ones are yellowing off. She’s been slowing down her drinking too, out to every three days now. Tacos in her tops tonight were quite bad so I lifted the light 4”. Maybe the vpd in there is out of whack from putting the heater in the veg the tent the other day. Dunno. Some fings are just effing ineffable in’t they, geezer?
I had a good look at her trichomes today and they are filling up and ripening nicely. Still 5% clear.
Her white tops are all foxtails. I’ve had the HPS parked about 10” above her. :laugh: Haven’t forced a herm yet.

She will have three colas at the end of each lateral. I’m just going to leave them to go up a few inches now before flipping her in a couple of weeks.
She won’t be huge but she’ll be our hold-over until her co-clone Hulklato 1.1, who’s going to spend much longer in veg, is ready.

So tomorrow the reveg (bottom left) gets a 50/50 milk/water spray and new lodgings. This will free up a bit of space just in time - there are a couple of bits to come down off the shelf behind the diffusion curtain. This seems to be working really well btw.
A bit of a staggered start is just what you need for a perpetual garden. So far s’okay.
The cbd is 11 days in the fridge now. I’ve been adding her to medleys all week and love it. She’s amazing. Another few days to the jar.
Also on a slow dry is the cpk, hanging now for seven days. I tried some in a jar for a few hours and it was still over 80% rh. I have it hanging where my veg space used to be.
I’ve also been adding the CPK to medleys all week. Finally rolled a fatty today that was just her, no wait there were stripes of Isabelle’s rosin but mainly just CPK.
Proceeded to try to teach my parrot to say the word chirp ironically. Is that a smoke report? It will do for now.

Nice ya see yez :ciao:
Keep safe.
That Hulklato's looking lovely DD!

Hi all. I hope everything is working out for folks.
The Isabelle Purple reveg got a spray of 50/50 milk/water yesterday morning before lights out. I put her back in the veg tent for her last 4hr sleep (still more than I get. Never been jealous of a plant before). Now she is in her new home. I’ll be able to check on her soon when she wakes up from her first proper 12 hr sleep.
78143BDE-9181-4D43-993C-848E7C33BE80.jpeg

These knuckles formed where the larfy buds were that I left on last time she finished flower. This is where new growth came from so if you are going to reveg a stump leave leaves and flowers on down low.
A306A97F-6E85-4440-A11F-A9861A0C046C.jpeg
5528AF4A-94B8-465B-BE1F-0EDFFEBD0BA9.jpeg

I need to make some more risers.
D8DA7705-75CB-4096-8446-2F083E8464EA.jpeg
5885437B-FB91-472B-AA09-C062B7DBF2E1.jpeg

I up-potted CPK 1.2 (lower left). More veg matters soon.

I hope you’re all doing well.
:peace::smokin:

Hey DD, hope the milk treatment is working on the re-veg, that'll be interesting how that comes along.
I'm only days from giving mine the chop. Because of the off/on rain my wife's got the washing drying in front of the balcony and has given instructions she doesn't want the balcony doors opened in case the incoming dank smell coats the drying. But other than that we're all doing well. :hookah:

I take a piece of paper and lay it on top of the domes to lower the lux on my clones. Works a charm.

Stick old no-node in the corner and see what happen...for science!
Update.
Two great ideas there, Shed. Both have morphed and mutated somewhat...
Day 11 she started to look for somewhere to go.
EB62F136-A9A0-4C27-A989-9BC4AF680691.jpeg

Day 20. Might’ve found Up.
8CEE49E7-2459-4EA7-98B9-CBEDF6FD640B.jpeg

3 days ago.
768A2780-84FA-4250-B49C-158E55279176.jpeg

2 days ago.
218D1055-2470-4272-AF1C-107CE824A390.jpeg

Yesterday. On the strength of a little new growth she came out from behind the diffusion screen.
C8485321-9A9C-4285-8987-80309F168925.jpeg

Now this morning she looks like starting.
Day 26.
D0BE7DA2-76A9-46E4-BDEA-F24E6928D28E.jpeg
54F81F50-448F-4DB9-88BB-999B85AA2198.jpeg

I’ll always back the underdog.

Thanks for backing me.

I love the mutants!
Cheers Penny. She’s certainly special. We’ll be able to tell if she has superpowers with it because Alaskan Purple 2 is in the hizouse.
I started her when her big sister was looking iffy.
10BFBA0A-7AA7-4110-80EF-D88A8195FB89.jpeg
31B04FB3-23E3-48D3-8868-1746D7C45DE9.jpeg
D64EFF02-F6A6-4D69-9E84-2DF5DE2E3E2C.jpeg
72772EB5-0E3F-444D-9A4F-F52C3AA56430.jpeg

In X-month’s time ;) we can compare the outcomes.
All going well.
I hope all is going well :yummy::smokin:

Go go mutant go! I had faith all along, and she's proven herself to the rest of the world :).

The Isabelle Purple reveg got a spray of 50/50 milk/water yesterday morning before lights out.
I have no idea if this applies to artificial lights, but the instructions I read for the milk spray was to spray in the heat of the sun because it activates something in the milk to prevent spores and mold from growing. And though I don't usually spray at noon, I did with the 50/50 milk. Like I said, I have no idea if it's specifically sunlight-related, but I wanted to pass that along.

Nice ta see yez :ciao:
Keep safe.
Wow and many many more wows. I thought she may go the full 11 at least but never expected her size and bulk. You have killed this one DD. cannot wait to see how you train now. Great idea on the flattening out. those colas stack low so should give some nice quad like buds. I did the same to the FGS as those gelato lanky Gene's could outgrow my roof. She has made a very bushy , happy girl for it. stripping some out to.orrow thankfully. all that leaf makes me nervous. lol.

Hi all. I hope everything is working out for folks.
The Isabelle Purple reveg got a spray of 50/50 milk/water yesterday morning before lights out. I put her back in the veg tent for her last 4hr sleep (still more than I get. Never been jealous of a plant before). Now she is in her new home. I’ll be able to check on her soon when she wakes up from her first proper 12 hr sleep.
78143BDE-9181-4D43-993C-848E7C33BE80.jpeg

These knuckles formed where the larfy buds were that I left on last time she finished flower. This is where new growth came from so if you are going to reveg a stump leave leaves and flowers on down low.
A306A97F-6E85-4440-A11F-A9861A0C046C.jpeg
5528AF4A-94B8-465B-BE1F-0EDFFEBD0BA9.jpeg

I need to make some more risers.
D8DA7705-75CB-4096-8446-2F083E8464EA.jpeg
5885437B-FB91-472B-AA09-C062B7DBF2E1.jpeg

I up-potted CPK 1.2 (lower left). More veg matters soon.

I hope you’re all doing well.
:peace::smokin:
tower of Babel in the house. I would have that over in a second !!. lol

Back
Top Bottom