Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I am most likely going to chop the B2B and Wild Thai today and if there is anything left in me I may try and get the Black Russian done too... My helper has gone back to work and won't be home till right before Christmas so it may take me a while. The B2B is almost 6' tall and stacked with buddage so I may not even get past her but I think she is the one I will start with.....:circle-of-love:

Well... this one came in at a tad over 11 zips wet just on the buds not to mention the popcorn and trim....
OMG Fifi! You blew that one right out of the water. Super congrats. I usually don't advertise who I'm giving reps to but this time I want everyone to know I'm repping. Grow on with your bad self...

Thanks guys.... Broke Ass this will not be the only time I kick butt and my next kicking is going to be yours..:)..:yahoo: and I can't wait.....:high-five: I quick dried a little of her last night and I have to admit I was happily surprised at how potent she is. I had cleaned the trichs off my scissors and put it on top of a hit in my bong and it just about blew the back of my head off so I think after she is good and cured she is going to be awesome....:yummy:.....:circle-of-love:

Congratz on your PE harvest Dennise.....:):bravo: 316gs is awesome......you should end up with a couple zips for sure......great job Lady:):love:

I have found that 20% is usually about dead on from wet to dry weight but as easy as this grow was and as dank as the buddage looks and feels I will be absolutely thrilled with 2 zips and what I think will be a great batch of butter... Oh yea and she really does taste like pineapple even without a cure so hopefully the taste will only get better.... thanks for the kudos Green.....:circle-of-love:

Unfrigginbelievable !! I have never heard an auto having the weight of yours, huge !!! You are a badass girl !! Huge Congratulations! Huge huge huge !!!!

Thanks Granny... I have always heard that you would get about a zip off of one and to be honest that is the reason I never messed with them before but this bean was gifted to me and obviously you can get a good harvest off of an auto so off in another direction I go... I can't wait to see if the auto White Widow does as well or if this one was just really good genes...:circle-of-love:

Thanks Granny... I have always heard that you would get about a zip off of one and to be honest that is the reason I never messed with them before but this bean was gifted to me and obviously you can get a good harvest off of an auto so off in another direction I go... I can't wait to see if the auto White Widow does as well or if this one was just really good genes...:circle-of-love:

Well, I think it has ALOT to do with YOU ! and a little teeny of good bean genes !! :thumb:

Congratulations on your harvest!
Thank you King.... I have another one coming up right now and it blew this last one away...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
Well, I think it has ALOT to do with YOU ! and a little teeny of good bean genes !! :thumb:
Granny I am going to send you a set of bronzed pompoms..... You always make my head swell 2 sizes...:blushsmile:......:circle-of-love:
I forgot to load the pics of course but I will update the harvest of the Black to Black as soon as I get them loaded.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Light... Check this shiz out..... This is the Black to Black from the closet under the TopLed Mars 400 78 days 12/12.... She most certainly topped the scales higher than anything I have ever grown inside and she was not far off the outside girls.... I started chopping on her about 1:30 and I finished about 9:30.... I did stop a few times but for the most part i chopped on her for almost 8 hours. She was friggin' huge........:circle-of-love:
DSC091271.JPG
DSC09129.JPG
DSC091301.JPG
DSC091312.JPG
DSC091321.JPG
DSC091333.JPG
DSC091341.JPG
DSC091352.JPG
DSC091364.JPG
DSC091371.JPG
DSC091392.JPG
DSC091412.JPG
DSC091423.JPG
DSC091432.JPG
DSC091441.JPG
DSC091453.JPG
DSC091461.JPG
DSC091492.JPG
DSC091501.JPG
DSC091532.JPG
DSC091542.JPG
DSC091551.JPG
DSC091563.JPG
DSC091583.JPG
DSC091592.JPG
DSC091602.JPG

You would be correct so far Tas.... and hugs given.... I don't think the 3 left to chop will beat the B2B but they are going to be pretty good too I think and I can't wait to try the Black Jack.... It looks amazing... The resin is so stacked on the leaves they look like they are curling but it's not the leaves... I checked the trichs on the other 2 in the closet and they are certainly ready but I didn't get to the Black Jack to check her today but I don't think she will be far behind... Had to get ready for the BID grow and now I know I will have plenty of stash to get through... I love having my nephew here but dang he smokes like a chimney.... if he isn't smoking a joint he is smoking a cigarette so I try not to bitch about the joints to much..:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom