Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I can only hope mine turn out 1/4 as nice as this!!! Great job!!! :cheer:

Supergroomer:peace:

Thanks Light... Check this shiz out..... This is the Black to Black from the closet under the TopLed Mars 400 78 days 12/12.... She most certainly topped the scales higher than anything I have ever grown inside and she was not far off the outside girls.... I started chopping on her about 1:30 and I finished about 9:30.... I did stop a few times but for the most part i chopped on her for almost 8 hours. She was friggin' huge........:circle-of-love:
DSC091271.JPG
DSC09129.JPG
DSC091301.JPG
DSC091312.JPG
DSC091321.JPG
DSC091333.JPG
DSC091341.JPG
DSC091352.JPG
DSC091364.JPG
DSC091371.JPG
DSC091392.JPG
DSC091412.JPG
DSC091423.JPG
DSC091432.JPG
DSC091441.JPG
DSC091453.JPG
DSC091461.JPG
DSC091492.JPG
DSC091501.JPG
DSC091532.JPG
DSC091542.JPG
DSC091551.JPG
DSC091563.JPG
DSC091583.JPG
DSC091592.JPG
DSC091602.JPG

AWesome D.:bravo:
I don't think it's normal at all.:high-five:
Can't wait for dry weight.lol
Im surly gonna run some auto's very soon tho,
Congrat's on the harvest.:Namaste:
:passitleft: High Jimmy..... I'm pretty stoked about this one.... I am potting up an auto White Widow today cause I ran out of energy last night but I really hope it does as well. The White Widow I grew before was some of my favorite smoke and needless to say is long gone but between the auto PE, the B2B already cut and the Black Russian and Wild Thai and Black Jack still to be cut I think I will survive during the BID grow...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:
verry nice congrats.
Thank you Dusty.....:circle-of-love:
I can only hope mine turn out 1/4 as nice as this!!! Great job!!! :cheer:

Supergroomer:peace:
:thanks: I have to admit I was amazed at the B2B.... She came out the gate like gang busters.... Her tap root was completely out of the shell in less than 48 hours and was a couple of inches long and she popped dirt in like a day then just never stopped.... I hope the rest of them will do as well.....:circle-of-love:

Hello there Denisse. You have done a fantastik journal and I have truly enjoyed catching up. Cannot believe it took me a month to get here. Thank you so much for sharing your efforts. Your plants and budz are extraordinary. Great job on Pineapple Express - wow. Grateful I got here before the fireworks were over. Well done good lady, cheers

:popcorn: :blunt:

A little late Dennise but :bravo: you really are touched with a Green Thumb:):love: looking forward to the :blunt: report:)
Thanks Green and welcome aboard and you are just in time for yet another chop report..... Pic to follow.....:circle-of-love:
I almost missed it!
Awesome harvest D. You're a growing machine now.
Very nice.
:passitleft: High Cajun and I still have 2 more to chop and 1 to put up that I just finished chopping so don't go away yet......:circle-of-love:
Hello there Denisse. You have done a fantastik journal and I have truly enjoyed catching up. Cannot believe it took me a month to get here. Thank you so much for sharing your efforts. Your plants and budz are extraordinary. Great job on Pineapple Express - wow. Grateful I got here before the fireworks were over. Well done good lady, cheers

:popcorn: :blunt:
Wow I'm grateful you found your way out of my journal...:blushsmile: It is getting a bit lengthy but I just hate change...:thedoubletake:... thank you so much for all the kind words and there are lots more fireworks to come......:circle-of-love:
P.S.
I love your multi-layered stacked drying rack! and especially love the cozy schnewfer dawgy I see that lets you live and grow in their house :)

:Namaste:
Oh I love my racks too and I'm not exactly sure what kinda dog you are talking about but I have 2 rat terriers and a MinPin and I also have my sons dog... a big ole' silly goofy mutt but you are very correct in that they allow me to hang out here and grow.... actually my black and white rat is my growing buddy and you will see him in lots of pics as he has to inspect all goings on in the garden.....:circle-of-love:

Well here's what I have for today.... I popped a auto White Widow bean in honor of King :adore: I murdered the first one he suggested I try growing and since I know it is some of his favorite smoke I am going to try it again.... I also was going to use PeeJay's soil for this one but decided I wanted to see if it was the genetics of the last auto I grew that were so amazing or if it is me that is so amazing...:blushsmile:... Truth be told the PeeJay soil is in the barn and it has been raining for days and is muddy and nasty and I didn't want to go outside and the FoxFarms tote was in the laundry room sooooo she was potted up today in her final 3 gallon home and put in the cabinet under the TopLed 48x3w reflector.... She was popped in the baby PeeJay soil and it didn't have much of anything to sustain her and I should have gotten her potted up earlier but I didn't and her first leaves have turned an ugly yellow....:thedoubletake: I don't like ugly leaves but since it is her first set I won't have to look at them long.... Any how this is for you King :adore:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC091622.JPG
DSC091632.JPG
DSC091642.JPG
DSC091652.JPG
DSC091664.JPG

:clap: SPEECH King, SPEECH!

Then I checked the Black Jack from the tent under the TopLed 96x3w reflector 79 days 12/12 and she was farther along than the other 2 so she got the axe... She has the densest buds I remember ever chopping and I got enough scissor hash hits I actually didn't want anymore...:high-five: I thought one of them was going to make me puke... TMI....:sorry:... Any how I got what IMO are great numbers off of her too.... 384 grams of bud = 13.7 zips wet and 95 grams of popcorn and trim = 3.4 zips wet...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC09167.JPG
DSC091681.JPG
DSC091693.JPG
DSC091703.JPG
DSC091711.JPG
DSC091721.JPG
DSC091742.JPG
DSC091752.JPG
DSC091761.JPG
DSC091771.JPG
DSC091782.JPG
DSC091792.JPG
DSC091802.JPG
DSC091813.JPG
DSC091843.JPG
DSC091853.JPG
DSC091862.JPG
DSC091882.JPG
DSC091893.JPG
DSC091913.JPG
DSC091923.JPG

Slow your roll there Girl... I think you've been reading a different history book. :laughtwo:
Let's talk about 420 love & not war. Love Ya...

Just absolutely awesome Dennise.

:thumb: :popcorn:

Happy Harvest!

and, may I ask you re: your drying trays, did you construct that and where/how can one come by one of those? Thanks

I think I got the from cramazon but let me go check my accoun t and see if I can get the exact ones they are for ya... Be right back....:circle-of-love:

Yes it was cramazon and I couldn't figure out how to get you a direct link but if you go to cramazon and type in "Advanced Nutrients Mini Quick Cure Hanging Dryer Rack" that should get ya to them.... They just showed at $20 and some change with free shipping... there is a total of 4 racks and they have quick connects on each so you can use as many as you need. I love them and they work really well and easy to use....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom