Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

DSC078082.JPG
DSC078092.JPG
[/QUOTE]

(Homer Simpson)....yummy sugar....LOL.

I'm sorry Canna but I promise I "baked" enough for both of us.... I did however get the Skunk afghani 54 days 12/12 in the closet under the Mars II watered with 1/3 strength step 3 Growology and 1 tsp cal/mag in 1 gallon of purified water. This girl is by far the most finicky I have grown. I had started cutting her down to 1/2 strength quite a few waterings ago but she is still showing some signs of nute burn but she only has a few more weeks and is stacking on trichs and smells amazing so I won't complain to much.....:circle-of-love:
DSC078112.JPG
DSC078122.JPG
DSC078132.JPG
DSC078142.JPG
DSC078152.JPG
DSC078171.JPG
DSC078191.JPG
DSC078201.JPG
DSC078211.JPG
DSC078221.JPG
DSC078231.JPG
DSC078251.JPG
DSC078262.JPG
DSC078301.JPG

John, now that I am growing under LED for the first time, do I need to supplement extra calcium and magnesium in addition to any which is already in my fertilizer? Everything looks green and good. Slight tip burn on a few leaves, but I think that may be the fan doing that.

I can take photos if that is more useful, but there are no deficiencies just now, yet.

Hello everyone in Fifi-land...

John, now that I am growing under LED for the first time, do I need to supplement extra calcium and magnesium in addition to any which is already in my fertilizer? Everything looks green and good. Slight tip burn on a few leaves, but I think that may be the fan doing that.

I can take photos if that is more useful, but there are no deficiencies just now, yet.

Plants grown under LED light panels have a higher requirement for calcium and magnesium then plants gown under High Pressure Sodium lights. I would use a calcium and magnesium supplement for your plants.

Plants grown under LED light panels have a higher requirement for calcium and magnesium then plants gown under High Pressure Sodium lights. I would use a calcium and magnesium supplement for your plants.

That's what I thought you'd say. I'll order it today.

Back
Top Bottom