Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

What!!!!!

Blastphemy

You must be young then...lol

Damn kids these days
Lol mate dont get it twisted my phones filled with oldies. Bowie, James Brown, Johnny Cash, Zeppelin, Stones, AC/DC but i do love new music aswell i love everything lol. I dont do genres or artists i do songs. If it dont make you wanna dance, fight, f***, cry, think or generally just sing at the top of your lungs then its not a good song. Doesnt mean i know who the artist is lol.

Lol mate dont get it twisted my phones filled with oldies. Bowie, James Brown, Johnny Cash, Zeppelin, Stones, AC/DC but i do love new music aswell i love everything lol. I dont do genres or artists i do songs. If it dont make you wanna dance, fight, f***, cry, think or generally just sing at the top of your lungs then its not a good song. Doesnt mean i know who the artist is lol.
I'm P-99% sure you got "Get Schwifty" on that playlist
:thumb:

Ok a few photos of the Great White Budda. How long ya think I got till chop?
20190624_175858.jpg

20190624_180252.jpg

I'm going to have to take it this weekend. I'll be out of town in chi town from the 3rd till the eight. Party
Cubs are playing the White Sox on the 6th! Wish I could be up there for that one. My dad is going to the game.

AN? Definitely heard good things. Is it actually as good as they say with not having to adjust PH etc?
Their stuff is great really. I read an interview with the owner and he's a mega philanthropist. From veterans organizations to Toys for Tots and everything between. That's awesome but I'm still not paying a $100 for a litre of anything. I've found Dutch Masters for base and cal-mag nutes and the search is over for me.
Not heard much rush though. So im assuming they are worth a search?
Uhh. Rush is not for everyone. You get 3 types. 1. Love! 2. What's up with dudes voice? 3. Oh you mean Tom Sawyer? Ok. I'll stop. I'll stop. Back to our favorite plant. :yummy:
Your girls are looking great Derb. The trichome coverage is legit! The fans just take it to the next level really.

Their stuff is great really. I read an interview with the owner and he's a mega philanthropist. From veterans organizations to Toys for Tots and everything between. That's awesome but I'm still not paying a $100 for a litre of anything. I've found Dutch Masters for base and cal-mag nutes and the search is over for me.

Uhh. Rush is not for everyone. You get 3 types. 1. Love! 2. What's up with dudes voice? 3. Oh you mean Tom Sawyer? Ok. I'll stop. I'll stop. Back to our favorite plant. :yummy:
Your girls are looking great Derb. The trichome coverage is legit! The fans just take it to the next level really.
Thanks for the kind words on the girls as I'm happy with how they're doing right now.
As far as the AN nutes, I'm getting the AN coco grow 2 part for $87. Per gallon of both parts and the same for the coco bloom. You use a bit more than other nutes but in the end it's perfect for my dump, shake and feed style. I don't have the time to sit and watch my plants much these days so if I can mix nutes with 20 gallons of water and check on them every 4-7 days with knowing that they are being taken care of I'm good with that. I'm running 18 m/l per 2 1/2 gallons of water with a few other things thrown in there and it keeps my EC right at 1.4 - 1.6 and the tips might burn just a bit but nothing else goes wrong. That's my thinking.

Back
Top Bottom