Derby's Fly By Night Photos

So the last week I've been seeing a change in a few areas. I've upped my cal-mag some but it continues. Any suggestions?
20191220_223312.jpg

Heat never gets passed 78f during lights on and 66f at lights off. I did check and i was running 1180 umols on those highest peeks but where things flatten up I'm at about 850- 1000 umols. I did turn it down on Tuesday so the very tops are at 1000 and the flat part is 750- 880 umols. That's the same time I upped my cal-mag. I might still be a little shy on the cal-mag. Bottle says 3-5 m/l per gallon and I went from 10 to 12 m/l in 2 1/2 gallon. With this light 10 is usually the sweet spot but maybe not with this strain.

So the last week I've been seeing a change in a few areas. I've upped my cal-mag some but it continues. Any suggestions?
20191220_223312.jpg

Pot size maybe :hmmmm:

Pot size shouldn't matter with coco. I've been running the same 3 gallon fabric pots since I started with no issues to date (feeding 3x a day) . I haven't cored yet with these 2 girls and they haven't been drinking as much lately. < 2 gallon while 2 weeks ago 2 1/2 gallon.
So with the input from Penny & Chris I'm going to core with my wire and I just made a batch of nutes @ 1.3 EC. that I'll start feeding when lights come on. The DUD91 should flower from 8-12 week's and I'm only at 7 with it's looking to continue for weeks yet. The CHZ #1 looks to have more time also but is starting to fill and get dense. Still easy too many clear trichomes. 80-85%. Will try this and see what happens eh boys. Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom