Derby's Fly By Night Photos

Work work work. Trying to get a small grow in.
Time management always seems to be the issue with men of your level of smarts.
.wishing a warm holiday derby try to get some r an r buddy. Work is good but living life with out working and more enjoying is sometimes a treat as well.

Well put Joe. I just hired a great guy about 4 week's ago ro take care of the shop. With that piece of mind I'll be able to do more of what I want to do.
Yeah put feet up but one thing I've learned after I got took for 7 grand month or two ago from a loser.

Is make sure you don't get to comfortable with strangers in house . As well as inspect their work every few days .

Until that trust is earned ?

However you probably aren't as trusting as I am that you would have gotten played . I'm sure a man of your talents and smarts wouldn't have been smooth talked to the sympathy card..

Me well 7 grand later a 60 pack of beer and non returned Hosur key and mess of headache left with. I've learned a bit lol

Well off to family Christmas dinner .

Wife's side of course..

Big hug brotha.

Miss your presence I'll be back sooner to follow along your journey again. Sorry derby for my absence buddy . Never personal I hope you know that.

Wishing you a nerdy Christmas and happy new year Derb lopin and family!!!

So this morning I topped the babies. They're looking pretty good. So is the Cherry Bomb auto who is in full bloom now.
20191226_091351.jpg

20191226_091551.jpg

So this morning I topped the babies. They're looking pretty good. So is the Cherry Bomb auto who is in full bloom now.
20191226_091351.jpg

20191226_091551.jpg
Looking good buddy

Back
Top Bottom