DIY Stealth Cab, Hydro, LED & Multiple Strains in Small Space - Oh Boy!

I'd gladly take Momma PE off your hands if she's allot trouble. :love: You'll never miss her with those beauties you have coming up.
Beautiful plant buddy! :)

Thanks, OMM! Actually, I spoke to Mommy PE and she says she'd love to go live with you in HI. But, when I called to book her flight, they said any plants would be quarantined in Customs for 30 days and she doesn't trust those Customs guys with maintaining her 12/12 light schedule. But, you are free to come visit her anytime! :)

Thanks, OMM! Actually, I spoke to Mommy PE and she says she'd love to go live with you in HI. But, when I called to book her flight, they said any plants would be quarantined in Customs for 30 days and she doesn't trust those Customs guys with maintaining her 12/12 light schedule. But, you are free to come visit her anytime! :)

:cheer: Hi Mr. Krip:cheer:

Out here they would just take her home, forget the quarantine. :)

I'm starting to worry about visiting your Journal Buddy, every time I come by your changing how I should grow! :high-five:

QUICK UPDATE - SORRY, NO PICS!

If you're all wondering how come it's been so long since I've posted a pic update, it's because my camera phone seems to have died! :thedoubletake:

I'm not sure what the issue is yet, but I'll do my best to try to get some update pics up ASAP.

In the mean time, Mommy PE has about 3 weeks left in flower before chop. She's been in flower for 6 weeks now, the buds look well developed (although, I wouldn't mind some more weight!), and I can see some of her fan leaves just starting to yellow. Tomorrow, I'll give her a last batch of full-strength nutes, then on Friday or Saturday, I'll start lowering PPM's and swap out the Big Bud for Overdrive on her last two weeks of nutes.

This PE is definately the dankest "dankedy-dank" to come out of the cab yet! :grinjoint:

It appears it will be the lowest yielding plant, so far, but her buds appear the densest yet and if she smokes as good as she smells, I'm not sure I'll complain too loudly. She's just covered in trichs and had this incredibly strong pineapple/diesel smell that is just out of this world! :)

I believe the lower yield is due to several factors. First, I topped her (a few times!) rather than LST'ing. Next, she hardly stretched at all when put into flower. And, finally, I believe I was getting much more rapid growth with the Waterfarms than the hempys. Since I've grown different strains, it's very possible that the strain/pheno also is playing a role.

Hoping to increase the yield on the next round, I've been LSTing the two bigger clones which are really filling in nicely, and I'll put them into flower together in a few weeks when their mom is done, so at least I'll have two plants going instead of only one.

It's been a while since you've heard me complain about space in the flower chamber, so next grow should fix that!

Also, I am gonna try to move them from their "mid-sized" hempys to the Waterfarms, either this weekend or next, to give them at least a couple of weeks to adjust to the pure hydro before I put them in flower. I'm just a little concerned with being able to get as much of the perlite off the roots as possible, so I don't get chunks of it clogging up the drip tubes on the waterfarms.

The other two PE clones are still here and doing fine in their small hempies, for now, but at least one of them has to be pretty rootbound by now. The other, I put in a SLIGHTLY larger hempy, so may have a little room left, and I'm going to try to keep it as a "bonsai mom".

I'm assuming, that when I take clones from a bonsai mom, they'll grow to full size unless I trim the tops & roots on them, too, to maintain the "bonsai".

I'll do my best to get some more pics up ASAP, but until then....

Happy Harvests!

K

thanks krip happy smoking!!!!

QUICK UPDATE - SORRY, NO PICS!

If you're all wondering how come it's been so long since I've posted a pic update, it's because my camera phone seems to have died! :thedoubletake:

I'm not sure what the issue is yet, but I'll do my best to try to get some update pics up ASAP.

In the mean time, Mommy PE has about 3 weeks left in flower before chop. She's been in flower for 6 weeks now, the buds look well developed (although, I wouldn't mind some more weight!), and I can see some of her fan leaves just starting to yellow. Tomorrow, I'll give her a last batch of full-strength nutes, then on Friday or Saturday, I'll start lowering PPM's and swap out the Big Bud for Overdrive on her last two weeks of nutes.

This PE is definately the dankest "dankedy-dank" to come out of the cab yet! :grinjoint:

It appears it will be the lowest yielding plant, so far, but her buds appear the densest yet and if she smokes as good as she smells, I'm not sure I'll complain too loudly. She's just covered in trichs and had this incredibly strong pineapple/diesel smell that is just out of this world! :)

I believe the lower yield is due to several factors. First, I topped her (a few times!) rather than LST'ing. Next, she hardly stretched at all when put into flower. And, finally, I believe I was getting much more rapid growth with the Waterfarms than the hempys. Since I've grown different strains, it's very possible that the strain/pheno also is playing a role.

Hoping to increase the yield on the next round, I've been LSTing the two bigger clones which are really filling in nicely, and I'll put them into flower together in a few weeks when their mom is done, so at least I'll have two plants going instead of only one.

It's been a while since you've heard me complain about space in the flower chamber, so next grow should fix that!

Also, I am gonna try to move them from their "mid-sized" hempys to the Waterfarms, either this weekend or next, to give them at least a couple of weeks to adjust to the pure hydro before I put them in flower. I'm just a little concerned with being able to get as much of the perlite off the roots as possible, so I don't get chunks of it clogging up the drip tubes on the waterfarms.

The other two PE clones are still here and doing fine in their small hempies, for now, but at least one of them has to be pretty rootbound by now. The other, I put in a SLIGHTLY larger hempy, so may have a little room left, and I'm going to try to keep it as a "bonsai mom".

I'm assuming, that when I take clones from a bonsai mom, they'll grow to full size unless I trim the tops & roots on them, too, to maintain the "bonsai".

I'll do my best to get some more pics up ASAP, but until then....

Happy Harvests!

K

Sounds like all is well and very busy! Looking forward to the pic's.

:peacetwo:

No worries, I'll just have to rely on the ole' imaginatio... Wow! :yummy:

Sorry to hear about the demise of the camera.

Thanks, Endive! With the buds you've been pumping out, it'll be a challenge for me to keep up with your imagination, but I'll do my best! :)

Sounding like fun in the house of Krip, need help trimming?:)

Unfortunately, with the one smaller plant, I don't think I'll need much help, but you're welcome to come by for the party anyways! :yahoo:
:party:

nice . but how u tell how much when, im just confused about c02, thank you.

nice . but how u tell how much when, im just confused about c02, thank you.

Sorry DH...Not sure I understand? Are you asking how to apply CO2 in your grow? What are you confused about?

I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET MY NEW ROOM SET UP WHEN I MOVE , MY CLOSET IS AWSOME THE WAY IT IS, THANK YOU /K:adore:

i liked that nice man,,, smoke a white rhino for u!!!!:adore:

I don't know if this is the best argument for decriminalization, but it sure is a good one presented by a retired judge:

:bravo: Great video Mr. Krip, Thanks for sharing it. Daily the BS goes on, and on, and on, in the struggle to bring some sanity to mj laws. :cheer::cheer::cheer: for the judge!

:peacetwo:

ANOTHER QUICK UPDATE

I still don't have a way to get pics up, but a good friend of ours has offered to send me one of his cameras that he's not using.

(You know who you are - THANK YOU!!!) :thanks:

When it gets here, there will be plenty of pics, and hopefully in much better quality! :)

The PE in flower is definately starting to look ready. My plan, as of the last update, was to give her another shot of full-strength nutes last Thursday or Friday, and then start the Overdrive and lower PPM's over this past weekend.

Well, this was because I had enough full-strength nutes already mixed for one more feeding and figured I'd use them up. But, she was looking so close, I just tossed the nutes in my outdoor garden and mixed a fresh batch with lower PPM's and the Overdrive on Friday, so the three-week count-down to harvest has begun! :grinjoint:

The clones in veg look perfect, and the LST is paying off, although, it did occur to me that if I was going to flower two plants simultaneously, I might be better with topping than LST, but, oh well!

I finished what was harvested from the Haze this weekend, and the AK has been gone for a few weeks, so I just had to see a "buddy" about getting me something to "hold me over" until the next harvest.

He said it was "Pineapple something" and that he knew I'd like it. Well, I don't know for sure, but I'd be surprised if this stuff wasn't some Pineapple Express, since it looks & smells just like what I've got in flower! And, I must say, it's great! I hope mine comes out half as good as this stuff!

OK...more to come soon!

Happy Harvests!

K

Hello there Mr. Krip! I see you are close to harvesting some things, as I am too, but only 1 little plant for me... And congratulations again on another beautiful set of plants that you are about to harvest...
I am stopping by to ask you something else as well though...
Were you the nice person who left me a link in your threads somewhere a while back for an excellent brownie (yea pot brownies!!) recipe??? Whomever it was that left me that link in their thread (I think!) said that this recipe was just recently improved and was now more than DOUBLY potent! So I meant to go back and copy that recipe down as soon as I got to it, but I never did before I lost track of it completely...and now I have the stuff I need to make the brownies I need to treat my pain for a whole afternoon instead of just a few minutes at a time like now.....I hope it was you! And I hope you don't mind helping me out by reposting the link! Also, the recipe author said they had recently discovered that by "warming up the weed" in an oven cooking bag on low heat for a while and then keeping the bag closed while it cools down completely before opening the bag, so we don't lose the THC that will be re-absorbed into the weed in the bag...But I don't remember the rest of the recipe, like the important part! How do I get the "warmed" weed into the mix??? Was it thru the oil??? By infusing the oil on the stovetop then straining and using in place of "regular" oil? I'm just not sure...I really don't want a product that will be tasting like "hay or grass from the lawn"! LOL! And another thing....In your opinion, what is the minimum time needed for drying and curing? I thought it was only supposed to take about 2 weeks, MAX! I don't know why, but I really thought that is what people tell me it takes in their threads! But then I just caught you or someone while reading people's threads this AM, that some are curing for 6 weeks! REALLY??? Is that why my weed still smells a bit more like chlorophyll than any good "weed" smell, even worse than my schwag I have left to medicate with- my good ol' mexi-brown, always as hard as a rock and as flat as cardboard....And it hurts my fingers to break it open, and I have no money for a electric grinder, no not even a few $....I am THAT broke! My trichs on my N. Lights x Skunk are about 10% amber I'm guessing, maybe less or more, it looks different in other places- sometimes more amber, sometimes none in sight in some places! So I am trying to guess what state of affairs I have going on here, but it's hard alone...But I need to get a good dose of medication, and all I have is "bud trimmings and "sugar leaves" off of the top buds from the harvest a few weeks ago", and some crappier than crap schwag that I get from a friend that BARELY even changes my disposition, let alone get me "high" or take away any noticeable amount of pain, so I GOT TO find this brownie recipe I f'd up and lost track of! If you have ANY idea who it was ( and I'm praying it's YOU!!!) that set me up a while back with this awesome brownie recipe, can you help me by relayin g the posting/thread to me please??? Thanks sooo much bro! I'm so happy to see how well you are doing! I'm still fighting pain and frustration, but other than that, it's a good day to be alive! Much love and respect! RVG:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom