DIY Stealth Scrog Grow First Journal - Plenty Of Pictures

i planted 40 something plants in my back yard they were all bag seed so big deal they were all over a foot tall b4 i put them in the earth i pulled a shit load of males out and even missed a few i don't think i have seeds in any of big plants one of the few plants i pulled this morning i found seeds on i also found a hermie out there in the back yard too these plants were neglected very seldom watered of fed but i think i got bout a once off them maybe more some of the buds have bright red hairs does that mean anything? this is a little dry box i
image_345.jpeg
image_1_1_4.jpeg
image_1_57.jpeg
image_3_1_2.jpeg
image_2_1_4.jpeg
made tell me if u think it will work ok please the buds r kinda swaying inside there

Haha, great minds and all that:)

Maybe just cover half the hole or tape some screen over it to slow down and distort the air a little. Honestly, I hang some fishing line in my closet (or tent) and just hang from that. Dries just fine for me. Don't see the need to build cardboard dry boxes. But if it works for you then I say go for it!
I'm guessing it has something to do with keeping moisture in the air so it dosent dry too fast... is that the theory?
GB80

I guess that is the theory. Lol. Idk either. I did it that way b/c I have it in the house and don't need any prying eyes. The house trailer I am suppose to be using to dry and cure has no electricity and it's still mid nineties around here. So it's this or ruin them in the trailer.

i am really pleased with myself today ;) i made fem seeds lol i found that hermie and i used it to prego a big fat bud on the dankest lady i have and i was looking her over today and bam i have seed pods on just that bud i am happy with this these should all be female seeds right?
image197.jpeg

i will be moving into that trailer this winter and getting me a grow going as soon as humanly possible i am seriously leaning towards rdwc. r any of you well versed in rdwc? i would really like some input of these systems personal experience are great too i have two rooms in the trailer i can use but would really like to confine it to one room the measurements of the room are 13 foot by 15 foot with a standard size closest kinda small my biggest problem in the trailer is the ceiling height its on 6.5 foot tall so i am either gonna have to cut holes in the floor for my buckets/bags or whatever my media is in or i am gonna have to do like a sog/scrog type of thing any suggestions?

I agree with Guam. They should all be fem but you might get a few seeds here and there.
I actually did the same thing about three years ago, I ended up with hundreds and am still growing them till this day. I always get a few seeds but throw them out because the plant self pollinated.

so I jumped the gun b/c I was worried bout bud rot and bug infestations I built me a make shift dry room with a/c and dehumidifier
image_1_58.jpeg
image_1_1_5.jpeg
image_2_1_5.jpeg
image_3_1_3.jpeg

I have lost my scales so I guess ill have to go buy some I am pretty sure its more then a pound when dry I starts at 830 pm the other night I worked by myself till bout midnight I had a friend show up to help me trim we still didn't finish till 6 am the next morning ugh that shit took forever I had at least 2000 little popcorn buds it was a strange problem to have and I washed my buds I really think this helped they were real dirty and bug infested and I was starting to have problems with bud rot I know these pix suck and I will get better pics soon if u look at the blue laundry bag u can see how full it is it weights a pound now
image_261.jpeg
image_347.jpeg
image_439.jpeg
image_529.jpeg
image_163.jpeg
image_163.jpeg

this is the big cooler on wheels I think it holds 3 12 packs of beer lol I could barely hold all of the weed off of that plant It had to squish it down to close the lid 0:
image198.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom