DIY Stealth Scrog Grow First Journal - Plenty Of Pictures

Auto sweet mango on left and auto lemon og on the right. Yes seems like a waste to me as well but hope I'll get a little bigger yeild in the end. 18/6 schedule seems fine and I also believe c3 plants need some rest.

Quote: Essentially autoflower plants will grow under any light period but because cannabis is really a C3 plant it gathers electricity only in the lighting period and so the best light cycle is where the plant can get the largest level of energy.

A sheriff lives next to me that's why I had to purchase a carbon filter and its really saving my ass lol. Carbon filter is a must for stealthy grows and every new indoor grower should have one.

Madsdad the outdoors look very nice, your if for a good fall. I hope you have some good scissors! I have only ever used lime to lower Ph in my medium. I have had Mg problems and Epson salt worked. I scraped a little it the dirt and gave it a foliar. I have also used Botanicare Cal/mag it was a regular part of my regiments when I used liquid ferts and I never had a problem growing in coco which is notorious for Mg deficiencys.

u really think that's neut burn? i thought that was just natural order of things cause its getting close to harvest ill take some better pics and post them i really haven't been giving that much i don't think the mg bloom base calls for 5 pumps directly on soil once a week i put 2 or 3 pumps to a gallon of water the nirvana bloom booster call for 1.5 teaspoon to a gallon i use 1 teaspoon then one a week they get molasses and Epson salt and a half a teaspoon of super thrive my botanicare cns17 bloom will be here soon

new pix just took them yesterday i only watered today no nutes

image_3_2_2.jpeg
image_3_43.jpeg
image_6_25.jpeg
image_1_4_1.jpeg
image_1_3_1.jpeg
image_2_2_3.jpeg

sorry bout the side ways pic will do better next time

You're welcome bro. Ladies are doing fine, one is almost in final stages putting on weight and the other one is just getting bigger and bigger with plenty of bud sites.

My plants life begin when they are popped out of soil. They see scorching 600 watts MH light 24/7 till the final stages of vegitation. Light promotes healthy growth with plenty of bud sites.

Keep on posting pictures, I would love to see your grow guide and finish. Don't care if no one subscribes, It's all about growing plants, sharing your experience and smoking good weed. Best of luck!!

20150820_111906.jpg

Love the one on the left!! :0

Great grows going on:thumb:

The cabinet is a great idea. I'm considering the same thing. They're in a grow tent in the garage but the wife hates seeing it. A cabinet like that would be perfect.

I just used lime to raise my ph. Apparently lime and water should test 7 on ph. I got calmag so not sure if lime helps.

yeah i have been using a little molasses and Epsom salt and i did put a little palatalized lime in the soil mix haven't had any real problems other then bugs on the outside plants any suggestions on something i can spray with in late budding?

ok i plan on using profits off this grow to fund a bigger grow i have been given a 2 br 1 bath trailer house out in the middle of nowhere to grow in i think i am gonna keep it simple and only grow in one room with three tents ill be lighting the 2 bloom tents with 3 1200 watt leds each the grow will only have two 1200 watt leds i will also be using a natural gas 4 burner co2 generator i have been playing with the idea of installing a central heat and air system in the room and setting up zone controls for each tent but not sure bout it it would be cool but i think just pulling a nice window unit with heat would do just as good anyway its still really preliminary stage now but all suggestions r welcomed

heres a pic of an idea i have for the grow room keep in mind floor to ceilings is only 6.5 foot

the fan that blows into the tent thru the box will be located in the grow room floor real close to the co2 generator i figure if i bring the co2 of the whole room up then i will have no choice to raise the levels in the tents it will also provide really great air flow to the roots it also gives me plenty of grow room putting the grow media below the floor level

i pulled a small sample off the outside beast gonna slow dry and cure b4 i smoke i have some friends coming into town and they have begged me to this for them sooo i thought y'all might like a pic thats off the very very bottom of the plant

hey yall whats up been busy growing :thumb: I took pic of trichomes on the outside mom I think she has been budding 7 or 8 weeks and its a predominantly sativa strand these pix suck and if u can see anything sorry I took them with my iphone held up to a 30x loop they all look clear to me
image_256.jpeg
image_158.jpeg
image193.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom