Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

So in light of my error, can I give a single dose of the creamy cat drench instead of the scheduled transplant feeding? Last feedings were the first two cat drench (not mixed well), then energy. Or I was thinking maybe I could go half/half. Or just forgo it and stick with the plan

You won't hurt 'em with the thick and creamy.....on the other hand....Good Lord! Look at your plants! Amazing.

Sorry to keep posting pics of the same plants all the time. It's just that they're getting so damn resinous! 3-4 weeks to go on most....6 weeks on the other!
Picture_015117.jpg
Picture_014135.jpg
Picture_013135.jpg
Picture_012144.jpg
Picture_011145.jpg
Picture_010159.jpg
Picture_009162.jpg
Picture_007179.jpg
Picture_006196.jpg
Picture_005214.jpg
Picture_004223.jpg
Picture_003228.jpg
Picture_002227.jpg
Picture_001232.jpg

It's amazing to see the fans coated like that!

:thedoubletake::yummy:

Damn! If I can get half the resin I would be happy. Maybe my Hi-brix will put out as much.
I found some 2 oz. brown glass sprayers on amaplace to use at start up.

I remember being call a haole on Guam back in "73-75". Even though I would get into fights for just being there at school off base "Anderson AFB". I loved the fact that I could get on the bus 1 block away at the Officers Club and switch buses at the BX onto the Beach bus" Tarague Beach" very beautiful place. First time smoking weed, in the bathroom at school and got caught! Not fun time. LOL I will always have very fond memories and some pretty bad ones as well. Then to So Cal.

Yes surf, grind, burn!

No doc sorry Patti's Chinese kitchen closed - so sad. Had one in pearlridge but it also closed :(

Ah....too bad! I caught da bus in Kahala, by the cemetary, took it to Ala Moana Center, walked across the street to Waikiki Yacht Club and either went sailing, surfing, or hanging out by the pool if there were girls. We'd surf Magic Island and Ala Moana (when it wasn't totally going off and full of pro's) and then go Patti's for plate lunch! Also had a connection for the free chocolate dipped cones at DQ. Then, take the bus back home if my dad didn't come out for an afternoon sail after work.

This was a typical summer day....so sad Patti's is gone. The whole affair cost 2 dimes back then! One dime to get on.....then ask for transfer....use transfer to get back home. 2 dimes, 2 people. Amazing!

I especially enjoyed sailing a laser out by where the glass bottomed boats full of tourists would be looking at the reef inside Ala Mo....we'd sail by close and moon them when they started taking our pictures. Local boy boat driver would just laugh.

You did it right as a keiki doc!

Once a month or so some friends and I get together at magic island, on the ewa side by bomburas, for 'pauhana Fridays". Under the sidewalk in the hook we cruise. Small hibachi, a cooler, and watch the sunset and sailboat race. Then the Waikiki fireworks go off! The sun heats the concrete all day so the girls stay hanging out in their bikinis drinking beer till 10pm.

So fortunate to be happy and healthy in Hawaii nei

You did it right as a keiki doc!

Once a month or so some friends and I get together at magic island, on the ewa side by bomburas, for 'pauhana Fridays". Under the sidewalk in the hook we cruise. Small hibachi, a cooler, and watch the sunset and sailboat race. Then the Waikiki fireworks go off! The sun heats the concrete all day so the girls stay hanging out in their bikinis drinking beer till 10pm.

So fortunate to be happy and healthy in Hawaii nei

My best story is how we dealt with mokes kicking down our sand castles at Queen's when we were about 10......After they kick it down twice, you know they'll be back....so we loaded them up with coral.

Never saw blood come out like that from a toe.....and we didn't have to run as fast after the third kick.

LOL oh man doc you sure were kolohe but that's how if you like survive oahu in the 70's and 80's. Good thing no more 'kill haole day'.

Well, at least it's not advertised so much, but garuns a few young haole boys still get slapped around at the right moment to make a it a quasi-holiday

Don't go to school on kill haole day.

Hello doc bud,
Your work and detailed logs are the reason I became a member here!
I have read all your logs (- the OC+). I think you should publish a high brix gardening manual.

I have a question for you, can u please explain the reasoning behind the lemon juice and baking soda in the bud wash.

I am currently doing a side by side by side experiment. I chopped a SLH and washed some with your method, some in hydrogen peroxide/room temp water, and some unwashed as a control for the experiment. I know u know it works! I enjoy experimenting!

LOL oh man doc you sure were kolohe but that's how if you like survive oahu in the 70's and 80's. Good thing no more 'kill haole day'.

Well, at least it's not advertised so much, but garuns a few young haole boys still get slapped around at the right moment to make a it a quasi-holiday

Don't go to school on kill haole day.

No way! It can get pretty ugly, especially if you fight back and embarass someone. Then, their relatives from Nanakuli show up.....

Hello doc bud,
Your work and detailed logs are the reason I became a member here!
I have read all your logs (- the OC+). I think you should publish a high brix gardening manual.

I have a question for you, can u please explain the reasoning behind the lemon juice and baking soda in the bud wash.

I am currently doing a side by side by side experiment. I chopped a SLH and washed some with your method, some in hydrogen peroxide/room temp water, and some unwashed as a control for the experiment. I know u know it works! I enjoy experimenting!

Hey CO....thanks for visiting and welcome to my thread. RE: The Manual....I have far too much to learn before I can do that. Maybe 4 more years.

The Lemon Juice/Baking Soda thing is a very good DIY produce wash. It is a mild surfactant and cleans off the crap from the buds, like all the sprays, skin cells, hair, roaches, etc.

I look at it like this:

Unwashed buds= "Hey, do you want to eat a fresh salad I grew in my basement? Just pluck it out from the pots and we'll eat!"
Washed buds= "Hey, I grew these salad greens in the basement. I've washed them....here's a fresh organic salad."

Can u explain the merit of using the baking soda wash over the just hydrogen peroxide 3% and water wash that others recommend?
I know from reading your stuff that u do use peroxide as well as the rest, and 4 buckets total.

Thanks so much for your time I'm really into this concept, as I said I'm drying washed bud atm, and I wanna completely wrap my head around it.

Back
Top Bottom