Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

So I am having some issues with a couple of plants in flower. I am getting some brown/black spots on some leaves and what seems like necrotic spots. I am feeding on the heavier side but would not expect these issues since it has been mentioned that you cannot over feed really. My temps are on the lower side of things. 64 at night and between 72 and 76 with lights on.Rh is between 45and 60%. Any input is welcome. I have alternated water with GE and Tplant since up-potting and flipping. I have not given cat drench to them and its been a bit since they got brix.

So I am having some issues with a couple of plants in flower. I am getting some brown/black spots on some leaves and what seems like necrotic spots. I am feeding on the heavier side but would not expect these issues since it has been mentioned that you cannot over feed really. My temps are on the lower side of things. 64 at night and between 72 and 76 with lights on.Rh is between 45and 60%. Any input is welcome. I have alternated water with GE and Tplant since up-potting and flipping. I have not given cat drench to them and its been a bit since they got brix.

I Cant really help being a Newb but curious What Size pots and how long have they been in them ?
I try and keep my Night temp => 68f

I Cant really help being a Newb but curious What Size pots and how long have they been in them ?
I try and keep my Night temp => 68f
They are in 7s and they have been in them since flip. I would have to look again but the first pics are probably 3 to 4 weeks and the last two probably 5 or 6 weeks. I had a small heater in the tent but it was cooking any leaves that were near it so I stopped using it. If spring ever gets here my temps will go up.

Hey Yeti! I'm sure Doc will chime in but I'm with Gazoo and my lows are 68. My plants have improved greatly since I was able to get my night time temps up.

I added an under rug heater which did the trick. I also have a hair dryer pointed into the intake duct hooked to a temp sensor so once it gets below 68 (which is not often) it turns on.

:passitleft:

Sorry for your troubles Yeti, I do hope @Doc Bud gets in here soon! I am a total Noob with a capital N, but that looks a lot like the spots I would get when I was under feeding. I know how it feels to feel like you're already feeding pretty heavy and still having this happen... no worries though... you'll get it fixed right up!
I do have a question about night temps though. Its warming up here a bit, and my night temps last night were 75 in the flower tent (this is what they will be most the time until winter so if I need to correct please say so) and my lights on is always around 78-80. Are night temps like this ok? It'll be pretty hard for me to drop the temp in there this time of year. I could increase the night humidity to around 60% and that would make it about 68-72 degrees or so... I know we aim for 9-10 degree difference day/night.. just not always possible.

Thinking I found a nice strain that looks to love the kit
Day 107 from pop, End Week 5 Flower. Had both CATS and 2 recharges
===============
Seedling 2 weeks
Vegged 7 weeks
1 week transition

===============

Thinking I found a nice strain that looks to love the kit
Day 107 from pop, End Week 5 Flower. Had both CATS and 2 recharges
===============
Seedling 2 weeks
Vegged 7 weeks
1 week transition

===============

Why isn't multi quote working... geez man.
Anyway, those are some great pics Gazoo! And man that frost building up... Wow! Really looking great, have you taken any with the flash to see those babies pop? I bet it'll blind ya:goodjob:

Anyway, those are some great pics Gazoo! And man that frost building up... Wow! Really looking great, have you taken any with the flash to see those babies pop? I bet it'll blind ya:goodjob:
Thanks JustMeds, I knew that... but it never hurts to read it again to really make sure it sticks! Thanks for your reply.
Exactly what I needed to know! Thank you Gov, much appreciated.

Click the "quote" button on each message
On the reply box, at the bottom left corner, you will see insert quotes.
Click that, and click remove the ones you don't want.

Thanks not bad for a 25 year old digital camera :) Been looking at Getting a better one
maybe a Canon ? Just need CL to offer a good one up on the cheap :)

Actually those clear background photos were taken with the flash, Lights out. Focus using
pin light, turn pin light off, take photo with flash in dark, just need to not move after lights go out :).

I think it remembers all of the ones you clicked "quote" in the past. That is why I say remove ones you don't want.
Wern't you able (before the changes) to click quote on all the ones you want, except the last one... then on the last one you hit reply and it show them all... then you just do your replies in the proper areas? At any rate, thank you OL! Much appreciated!

Thanks not bad for a 25 year old digital camera :) Been looking at Getting a better one
maybe a Canon ? Just need CL to offer a good one up on the cheap :)

Actually those clear background photos were taken with the flash, Lights out. Focus using
pin light, turn pin light off, take photo with flash in dark, just need to not move after lights go out :).

Ah I got ya, yea my flash on my iPhone is way too bright and the trichomes blind me! It also washes out the pic so they look terrible. Most of mine are now flash off...

Back
Top Bottom