DrCannaCanadian: MarsHydro & Seedsman, Soil & Coco, 2020

Hey Dr C! I'm loving the work you put into your posts. I love Star Trek!

Will you be using a fabric pot for your 2 Chems in the shared container?

That cat looks like mine! lol
:passitleft:

Hey @ProfessorFlora , hopefully you're enjoying the weekend!

I think I'll do a Star Trek grow next time - it keeps things fun.

I'm going to use a 10 gallon nonwoven fabric pot and plant the Chemdawgs near the edges. I expect the roots to grow inwards to the middle - should be interesting!

Hey @ProfessorFlora , hopefully you're enjoying the weekend!

I think I'll do a Star Trek grow next time - it keeps things fun.

I'm going to use a 10 gallon nonwoven fabric pot and plant the Chemdawgs near the edges. I expect the roots to grow inwards to the middle - should be interesting!
It's been a busy weekend for me. I've just managed to put the 10 strains in the 10 gallon pot though. It looks like there's loads of space at the moment lol.

I think the roots will go wherever they want. They seem to get on fine with neighbours though

It's been a busy weekend for me. I've just managed to put the 10 strains in the 10 gallon pot though. It looks like there's loads of space at the moment lol.

I think the roots will go wherever they want. They seem to get on fine with neighbors though

Cool! I'll swing by your place in a few hours.

We just got back from Barrie's Winterfest - tons of fun , but now my leg is killing me so ---

"I'm gonna do me some canna rice crispy squares"
"I'm gonna slice some squares"
"I'm gonna cut some crispies"
"I'm gonna mow down on some snap, crackle, pop"
"I'm gonna crush me some RCs"

There's just no way to make eating rice krispy squares sound cool.

That's it - no more wussy stuff - I've gotta start smoking - then at least I could sound cool ---

"I'm gonna fire me up a blunt" :cool:

Barrie's Hello Winter 2020

barrieshellowinter.jpg
By DrCannaCanadian

What an incredibly fun day today - we finally went to Winterfest!

For five years we have driven by it because I was always too busy - and I'm so glad we got there today!!!

This year's Winterfest theme was "The day the books come alive".

The ice sculptures were definitely one of the highlight for us:

The kids loved the kites - and I nicknamed one of them Chemdawg of course :)

@PCaddict was there too - what a surprise!

The Mrs had to get her maple cotton candy - great choice!

And we had never seen this before - maple taffy made by cannabis supporters! I put the video to the song "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard - we love that song! We had to add a little tribute to Subcool :rip:

"I'm gonna do me some canna rice crispy squares"
"I'm gonna slice some squares"
"I'm gonna cut some crispies"
"I'm gonna mow down on some snap, crackle, pop"
"I'm gonna crush me some RCs"

ha,, sounded cool to me, in me head,, chuckled even,, ha

P1170141.JPG

world famous, sic, mission hill winery,, really is a beautiful operation,, the vineyards over the hill, and the lake is too. black mountain in the background. this out my living room window cpl years ago,, note the haze,, smoke

cheers

barrieshellowinter.jpg
By DrCannaCanadian

For five years we have driven by it because I was always too busy - and I'm so glad we got there today!!!

And we had never seen this before - maple taffy made by cannabis supporters! I put the video to the song "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard - we love that song! We had to add a little tribute to Subcool :rip:

You found me, I was hanging out being cool Lol. I liked your video,the frozen maple syrup looked good

Wow! Thanks for that!

I just looked it up - and it's somewhere I'd like to tour when I get out to BC again!

We have friends who love their wine with meals - and it's fun trying to keep up with their wine tasting experiences. I'll mention it to them the next time we visit.

Are you a fan of Canuk Seeds in BC?

You found me, I was hanging out being cool Lol. I liked your video,the frozen maple syrup looked good

lol Good one! :)

I'll have to swing by and check on your Gold Leafs today - the last I remember you were just flipping them.

barrieshellowinter.jpg
By DrCannaCanadian

How nice to see others enjoying the winter cold! Over here on the other side of the pond it's been quite warm this winter. Actually, no snow at all this year. Are you perhaps a fan of hockey?

Your journal is so informative, so much information to take In I'm going to have to Read it a few times to soak everything up. And your plants are looking great, perfect journal for a new grower like me to learn a few things.

Thanks for putting so much time and effort into such a great place to be

Are you perhaps a fan of hockey?

i am not speaking for anyone here,, cept me,, most canadians will admit to being fans of hockey. for very many canadians hockey is everything.

my interest has waned over the years but this year in b.c., west coast of canada, we have a quite good team at the moment,, the vancouver canucks,, doing very well half way thru the season,, with a possibly familiar name to you, ellias pettersson, capturing hockey fans interest all over canada

time will tell all but at least we have a team to cheer for this year after very many years of not even making the playoffs

cheers

i am not speaking for anyone here,, cept me,, most canadians will admit to being fans of hockey. for very many canadians hockey is everything.

my interest has waned over the years but this year in b.c., west coast of canada, we have a quite good team at the moment,, the vancouver canucks,, doing very well half way thru the season,, with a possibly familiar name to you, ellias pettersson, capturing hockey fans interest all over canada

time will tell all but at least we have a team to cheer for this year after very many years of not even making the playoffs

cheers

Haha, yeah that's my experience as well, and I was hoping/anticipating that kind of answer. Asking a Canadian if they like hockey is like asking a fish if they like water.

I've done a ritual to see as much as possible the last couple of years of the Junior Championships, and this year the Canadians took home the gold. Such a great event. Skilled youngsters like Alexis Lafreniere just blazing it. Showcasing raw skills and a whole lot of will-power to become the best they can.

Of course! The Canucks have been one of the favorite NHL teams of mine since Markus Näslund was playing there. And boy did the Sedins find a home there. Still amazed how they managed to draft them both during that year. Elias is keeping the tradition alive together with Markström. Looking like a good team this year, perhaps a few changes/additions needed to go far in the playoffs?

Edit: Almost forgot about Alexander Edler!! Such an excellent two-way-player. Someone doing the gritty work in the shadows.

How nice to see others enjoying the winter cold! Over here on the other side of the pond it's been quite warm this winter. Actually, no snow at all this year. Are you perhaps a fan of hockey?

There are so many ways to get out and enjoy the winter!

I like the original six hockey teams because I followed them with my dad as a kid. Great memories watching Hockey Night In Canada and Peter Puck!

I'm assuming you like football - it's pretty intense in Europe and South America!

I'm assuming you like football - it's pretty intense in Europe and South America!
Meeeh.... Hockey is the way to go.

Lived in Barcelona for a few years and there was nothing else than football. And with a super team like that, it was easy to be a fan and get really into the nitty-gritty of the Spanish league.

Your journal is so informative, so much information to take In I'm going to have to Read it a few times to soak everything up. And your plants are looking great, perfect journal for a new grower like me to learn a few things.

Thanks for putting so much time and effort into such a great place to be

Thanks for the Kudos @Rhys777 - I appreciate that.

I actually lose track of time doing this journal - but I'm really enjoying finding a balance between theory, practice, teaching and people.

Although, it's the people I like the most here!

cheers

Born on the island in Comox - and this is logo I grew up with:

vancouver_canucks1971-1978.png

Go Canucks!

But he played mostly in that black/yellow/orange one if I'm not misstaken.. Such a classic logo

The-Skate-logo-1978-1997-vancouver-canucks-2061994-545-362.gif

1580753730349.png

only cuz there was no canucks growin up for me,, ha..

least not to start with,, bruins fan in my earliest days

1580753730349.png

only cuz there was no canucks growin up for me,, ha..

least not to start with,, bruins fan in my earliest days

Another lovely logotype.

Bonus points if you guys knows this:

h_w.gif

Crappy team, crappy logo...

Back
Top Bottom