DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

Those cups work well Doob. Are they available in your area? I may grab some and ship them home while I’m there.

Everything’s clicking along smoothly. :goodjob:

I'm also interested in where to find them if those are his famous 32oz cups. While you are here, perhaps DrDoob and I could take you all to lunch and share/swap stories. I have a favorite place up in DrDoobs area called Carnitas Snack Shack. If that doesn't work there are at least another 100 or so we could pick from.

Those cups work well Doob. Are they available in your area? I may grab some and ship them home while I’m there.

Everything’s clicking along smoothly. :goodjob:

They might be. I think I got them at Target Express, and their inventory is very weird, I’ll try to grab some if they have them before you get here. I really think there is a crazy computer algorithm that determines what and when Target Express should stock stuff. I assume they have them at the full size Targets too.

I’ve since found several places online that do orders for like 39¢ a cup. The ones I found are called “stadium cups”. The places that have them cheap are mostly printing custom logos on them, but also sell them blank for much cheaper. Of course shipping is the killer, but when I checked it was still cheaper then $1 each.

I'm also interested in where to find them if those are his famous 32oz cups. While you are here, perhaps DrDoob and I could take you all to lunch and share/swap stories. I have a favorite place up in DrDoobs area called Carnitas Snack Shack. If that doesn't work there are at least another 100 or so we could pick from.

Now that would be beyond sweet BTzGrow. I'd love to meet you while I'm there. Maybe I should make this a business trip and write off all my travel expenses. Lol!

I've checked my local Target and they don't carry them. I haven't checked "stadium cups" though, which made me giggle that I overlooked something so obvious. Shows you how often I visit a stadium. Lol!

Love the Snack Shack, say what you want about hipsters but they sure can glaze a locally-farmed organically seperated pork belly, with a glistening chard rub and zesty pesto brine. :rolleyes:

Lol only half kidding, the restaurant menus around here really are out of control, but like most the Snack Shack is really good. Would be great to all meet up.

Haha! The first place I looked, 10 would cost me $7.60 and shipping would be $25. :rofl:

I found them at the rain forest, a 12-pack for $27. I'll grab them next month.

I harvested the 1024 x Unknown OG, it was pretty small maybe an ounce. It smells very very nice. As I was trimming it I found some fully open and dry male flowers. They were only at the base of the nugs where preflowers grow. I thought maybe it was caused by switching tents and the lights changing spectrums. But I checked her clone and it had them too. The male flowers are true hermie flowers in that they have female pistols growing out of them as well as male “nanners” so maybe they’re sterile. I don’t see any seeds anywhere so maybe it’ll be fine. I hope it was a fluke cause I have tons of those seeds.

For the last couple weeks there were people staying in the studio out back, I think they left. I imagine they’ll be going back to France telling everyone how San Diego has great weather and always smells like weed :battingeyelashes:. With them gone I can really get the basement going. I’ve got to get that up and running before Sue’s visit. I can’t let her see the claustrophobic messiness that got going in my garage right now.

I got some more seeds, Black Cherry Punch after seeing it in Duggan’s journal. And they came with freebies too. I’ve spent more money because of things I’ve seen on this damn site then any site besides Amazon.

Good morning to ya Doob! BCP ..yup..i'm waiting for more too! Have an awesome day Doobs!:high-five:
Thanks Duggan, you have a great day too! They arrived yesterday! I can’t wait to get them started along with these Foul Mouth from Dungeon Vault Genetics I got. I think I’m going to get the basement started off right.
@BTzGrow what’re you growing next? :ciao:

I still have another 6 seeds I got from my OB dealer buddy who says they are Skywalker OG. I also have a contact at a local burger place I frequent that has 10 Gorilla Grape seeds he received for free from a dispensary. He's offered them to me for some gifts in return when I harvest. I will most likely give him at least a quarter to a half oz from my current grow in good faith so to speak.

I'm actually considering doing something a little weird with my next grow and start out with 3 of the Skywalker and 3 of the Gorilla Grape and veg for about 4-6 weeks doing this new defoliation technique I've been reading about. Then switch to 12/12 and let them go straight up and flower. After about 3 weeks of initial veg, do my clone sexing thing with all of them and flip the clones as soon as I get them stable. When I see some sexing evidence toss out any of the males which will/should open some space in my 2x2.5 tent. Given my current success with my Hempy Clones I might just move the remaining healthy females into larger baskets and flower on. Using my new smaller Hempy waste baskets I figure I could actually get up to 8-9 in my small space. With the new defoliation idea it cuts back on bulk and shade and lets the buds bust out bigger.

I still have another 6 seeds I got from my OB dealer buddy who says they are Skywalker OG. I also have a contact at a local burger place I frequent that has 10 Gorilla Grape seeds he received for free from a dispensary. He's offered them to me for some gifts in return when I harvest. I will most likely give him at least a quarter to a half oz from my current grow in good faith so to speak.

I'm actually considering doing something a little weird with my next grow and start out with 3 of the Skywalker and 3 of the Gorilla Grape and veg for about 4-6 weeks doing this new defoliation technique I've been reading about. Then switch to 12/12 and let them go straight up and flower. After about 3 weeks of initial veg, do my clone sexing thing with all of them and flip the clones as soon as I get them stable. When I see some sexing evidence toss out any of the males which will/should open some space in my 2x2.5 tent. Given my current success with my Hempy Clones I might just move the remaining healthy females into larger baskets and flower on. Using my new smaller Hempy waste baskets I figure I could actually get up to 8-9 in my small space. With the new defoliation idea it cuts back on bulk and shade and lets the buds bust out bigger.
Sounds like fun stuff, sounds like my kind of burger place. If you ever see me post about seeds and want to try what I got let me know, I’ve got more then enough already. All I’ll ask for in return is to see a couple pics in your journal. :)

You will always have plenty of pictures and credit for anything shared. I'm a true believer in gifting between KIND friends. My take is I can always share part of a harvest with those who share good fortune with me. When we have lunch with Sue next month we can discuss the particulars of what you have.

Back
Top Bottom