Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

aloha.jpg

Aloha

Hey Partner, I'll be comparing SPACEY with the POWER FLOWER I have that just sprouted. They'll be God-sisters.

IMG_20140227_120519.jpg

Just read back a couple pages. Sorry about that early harvest, same thing happened to me and the Bubb! It looks like Pascale is doing well though, that feeding schedule we worked up seemed to work perfectly! What was the advertised harvest times for gdp/trainwreck?

She's alright. Just chillin waiting for the weekend.

Yes, I am all right. ;) Sorry if I made you worry!

I've been overtaken by life for a few days, which is okay every now and then, I guess. :)

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and compliments! You guys are the best! :circle-of-love:

Just read back a couple pages. Sorry about that early harvest, same thing happened to me and the Bubb! It looks like Pascale is doing well though, that feeding schedule we worked up seemed to work perfectly! What was the advertised harvest times for gdp/trainwreck?

Yeah, Loretta was a bummer, but really only in terms of yield. I actually enjoy smoking her buds even though they were so early. I really like an energetic high. I like to dance and move when I smoke. :partyboy:
Sitting on the couch all day makes me feel guilty, and I do too much of it as it is. :laughtwo:

The recommended times from the breeders for both strains is 8-9 weeks. Loretta was pulled 7 weeks into 12/12, 6 weeks after flowering started.

:wood:
Helloooo?
Really quiet round here!
Hope all is well Dres.
:peace:

Hi, Flo! :ciao:

So sorry! I'll be cleaning the cobwebs from the corners of this journal all day. I shouldn't leave it alone for so long!

Hope you're having a great day!

She's alright. Just chillin waiting for the weekend.

Laid-back, Reg :high-five:

My whole life is a weekend. :tokin:

So, big news. Pascalle is no more. I think between chopping her down and regular ol' life, I've been depressed and have been watching reality murder mysteries on Investigation Discovery for two days.

She was chopped on the 4th, which was 63 days into 12/12. She maybe could have gone 1-2 more days, but I was ready to take her down and get started working on the flower room.

Here are some pictures of her trichs right before the chop. There were more amber than what these photos show, but those pictures didn't come out as well.

gdp0306147.jpg

gdp0304146.jpg

Here's what she looked like after I stripped her leaves down.

gdp0304141.jpg

gdp0304142.jpg

gdp0304143.jpg

She's now on hangers in my closet. I'm trying a different drying method this time, but I don't think I like it as much.

I'll be here off-and-on all day getting caught up on journals.

:thanks:

Cograts on your harvest Partner. How about some harvest pics?

Make sure you join KJC, Dresney, and I this "Sunday" everyone.

Back
Top Bottom