Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

Good afternoon, BB :)

My schedule always shifts when I'm smoking regularly. I get up at the crack of dawn and go to bed around 9-10pm.

When I'm not smoking (i.e. - the past several months) I wake up around noon and go to bed between 2-6am usually.

I'm not sure why it works out that way, but that has been consistent throughout my life.

Okay, okay.

I've been taking pictures over the past few days, but I've been distracted from posting. :bongrip:

Remember Pascalle v2.0 aka v0.0.1? This was taken Saturday (2/22). She looks like her mother. :dreamy:

I think as soon as the flower room is cleaned post-Pascalle, this one will go under 12/12 :)

pas20v0221141.jpg

Remember the flowering clone duo? One of them is still with us, alive and kicking. She is definitely showing characteristically odd re-veg growth.

Cal0223141.jpg
cal0223142.jpg

Before she budded, she had 5-fingered leaves on several nodes. All her new growth since budding has been single shoots or 3-bladed leaves.

She had a few fat calyxes on her stem right at the bud that are now shriveling up. I snapped a loupe photo of one.

It's funny that this little clone put on so many trichs. What a flashy, sassy little clone! :partyboy:

cal0223143.jpg

Looking forward to the upcoming show Dres! :) once again your plants are a picture of health, bloody awesome!

Thanks, LA! :ciao:

It's weird to think that Dresney's First Grow Show is almost over. :thedoubletake:

I'm planning to close this journal after Pascalle is harvested and weighed.

Maybe I'll start a new one, maybe not. :bongrip:

Thank You Dres,

What's the situation with the LA Conf. bean ?

All is not good over at mine.

I've named my LA Confidential bean "Spacey." Here's the sitch.

spa0224141.jpg

Nada.

On a non-nada note, Blanca (WW) was transplanted to Loretta's old pot. She looks so tiny!

ww0224141.jpg

And Loretta is weighed and in jars. Ta da! :partyboy:

tw0224141.jpg

65.7 grams, including a 2 gram estimate of me being sneaky :)

I can only daydream about what she would have been with another 2-3 weeks time. I still :love: her though.

:tokin:

I think Flo guessed the closest with 56 grams. Wheeee, Flo :cheer: Sparkle-Dres reps coming your way! :kiss:

:party:65 grams is awesome! Congrats- that's a great yield for being early- she probably would have been close to double that in 3 weeks. Sure would have been fun to have seen what she could have done.

Your new girls look great!
Happy growing!
:peace:

Congrats on your bountiful harvest dresney

You gotta do a new journal dres, you would be missed on here !!!!

Im currently smokin a little bit of Trainwreck myself right now... Good shite !!

And thankyou for your kind words, i am a fairly strict dad.... But fair...and a bit nutty...

Discipline and manners will be instilled...plus a deep respect for nature.. I cant wait

:circle-of-love:

Congrats- that's a great yield for being early- she probably would have been close to double that in 3 weeks. Sure would have been fun to have seen what she could have done.

I feel the same way... oh, what could have been! But being able to smoke her already is nice, too. :tokin:

Thanks for the kind words, Flo! :thanks:

Hey Dres nice weight on Loretta :goodjob:

:peace:

Thanks, Fr3d! :ciao: I wish I could photograph her buds as well as you do your plants... I love your pictures! :)

And thankyou for your kind words, i am a fairly strict dad.... But fair...and a bit nutty...

Discipline and manners will be instilled...plus a deep respect for nature.. I cant wait

:circle-of-love:

Thanks, BudW. I'm really happy for you... babies are so dreamy. :dreamy:

And :high-five: on that Trainwreck... it's great even when it's chopped early :)

Looks like you still did pretty well with LO, congrats!

I know you're busy enjoyin' the literal fruits of your labor :)

Too true. :high-five: I don't think I've had a sober waking moment in over a week now. This is the life. :tokin:

Thanks, CannaMeds. :partyboy:

Congrats on the final weight Dres,

that's a stonking yield. Well done.

Thank you, BB! Can't wait to see what Pascalle does. I don't think it will be a whole lot more than Loretta though... Loretta's buds got big really early on. Pascalle's have kind of muddled along. Oh well.

Maybe not ! As if :rofl:

You never know!

Yay Sprouts :slide::slide::slide::slide:

Me too!

spa0225141.jpg

Welcome to the world, Spacey! :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom