Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

Hi Dresney:byebye:
Wow awesome harvest and pics! The tric pics looked mostly cloudy so she sure was getting close- I'm sure it will be excellent smoke and a lot of it based on your pics. Reps!
And i just read about the nomination! That's wonderful! You deserve it- I see you everywhere helping out and encouraging folks. Congrats!:thumb:
:peace:

Thanks, Flo! :circle-of-love:

I'm hoping most of the trichomes will be cloudy by the time they're dry. I don't think my mom will mind that either. She's the type who can never just sit around and watch TV, she always running around doing projects and cleaning. She'd be mad at me if I gave her something that knocked her down on the couch. :laughtwo:

Hope you're having a great day!

Sad to hear this.... But on the bright side you have smoke sooner then expected!!!!! :high-five:

It looks like a good harvest!!! You will have to let us know how it tastes!!

Hiya, Kid :ciao:

Yep, there's definitely an upside here. :tokin:

I'm going to wait hold off my smoke report until she's had at least a week in jars. :)

I am. Congrats on your harvest & nomination partner. It seems like 1/3 of my inner circle has been nominated for MOTM this month. I'd like to consider all of us winners & I'll be voting for someone other than myself.

It's a fun month. :partyboy:

I feel the same way, partner :high-five:

But I'm too high to be eloquent right now.

So here are some symbols to express my current mindset.

:thanks:

:circle-of-love:

:lot-o-toke:

:party:

:bongrip: :rollit:

:green_heart:

Hey Dres

Just to confirm, seed order placed we should be popping before the weekend :cheesygrinsmiley:

Must be nice! Took about two weeks for mine to arrive.

You let me know and I'll be ready!

For anyone else interested, BB and I decided to drop some LA Confidential seeds soon. If anyone has one laying around and wants to get in on the group fun, yay ;)

I'll be doing another update later today, but I was poking around in the drying box. It's very dark where the box is and I didn't want to turn the lights on. I snapped a picture and it was way too dark. Figured.

I wanted to see what it looked like with the brightness and saturation adjusted.

And I think it looks like an oil painting. I'm going to frame it and put it in the hallway! :partyboy:

tw0218143.jpg

:bongrip:

Well, the work has begun.

One last picture update before she gets the axe.

I've pulled a ton of leaves off her already. Getting ready to snip branches now :)

tw0216146.jpg

They would have been so nice in a week or two.
tw0216145.jpg

Even just one more week! Gah!
tw0216147.jpg

She looks like a constellation... spacey. :tokin:
tw0216148.jpg

She was getting there...
tw0216149.jpg
tw02161410.jpg

Next time, Gadget... next time!

I know how you feel dres, cutting early i mean. But you still look to have an awesome crop of sticky buds.

Congrats on your harvest... May your smoke be smooth and potent.

Get ya mom to do a ham, dres... Then blaze a fat ol doobie....

+ reps for your results, your journal and your company.

:cheer::circle-of-love:

One of the things I love about the UK is you can order

almost anything online, and it will be delivered to your

doorstep in 24-48 hours. Same day for food stuff.

Within 20 mins for hot take-away. We got the couch potato

thing down pat. :)

Indeed fella....

I just ordered a pc.. Got it next day!!... Sent the sack of crap back today....:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

It wasnt as described and wouldnt boot up windows..

Cant wait to get back on a pc, rather than tapping on my fone...

Better pics too for my journal.... Also get my mp3 mixing studio back up n running...

:Namaste:

Hey Dresney,
Did you get an approximate number on Loretta's harvest yield wise? :rollit:

And reps to you for the grow. If this is how you do on your first grow imagine the possibilities for the future!!!:bravo:
:goodjob:

I'm unsure if that's a good or a bad thing BRIT. LMAOL...

Get ya mom to do a ham, dres... Then blaze a fat ol doobie....

...Just noticed your reference too...

Inspector Gadget... Awesome cartoon show, grew up watchin that...!!!

Ham and Inspector Gadget sound like a great :bongrip: afternoon.

Thanks for the idea and the lovely words of friendship :circle-of-love:

(P.S. - I 'made' a computer book like Penny's when I was about 10 or 11. I wanted one SO badly. I guess my Kindle kind of counts as one now. :geek:)

Pfft. I can do that with pizza and Chinese food... maybe sub sandwiches if Jimmy Johns is open. I've never ordered from there though, so. I always pick my food up anyway.

Sorry to hear that Loretta came home wearing workboots and flannel :) Good to see you are putting herm to good use. :) Looks like you have the touch, I eagerly await your next round of beausties!

:rofl: Ha!

I hope I have the touch... Pascalle isn't impressing me anymore either. I hope she bulks up a bit. Her buds are pretty, but still quite small, I think. I'll be sad if they've very seedy from herm. :rollingeyes:

Thanks for the kind words, CareStaker! :high-five:

Did you get an approximate number on Loretta's harvest yield wise? :rollit:

Thanks, MaryJWanna :circle-of-love:

I just got my scale yesterday (wasn't prepared for such an early harvest, blarg), and I haven't tinkered with it yet. I might get it out later today, but the buds are still pretty wet.

I'm excited to see the numbers. Anyone want to take a guess on the dry weight? "Price Is Right" rules, winner gets Sparkle-Dres reps :partyboy:

That's a shame she decided to switch things up on you. But that is an incredible harvest! :smokin:

Thanks, IslandDog! I'm very pleased. :tokin:

I have a GDP clone that is getting quite large, so as soon as I harvest Pascalle and make some flower room improvements, there will be another 1-2 plants ready for 12/12. I think I'm finding my groove. :slide:

These are from two days ago...

Europa's last stand.
eur0217141.jpg

She was a tough bugger... didn't want to let go of that dirt.
eur0217142.jpg

Loretta's under-bits. She was planted as a seed in this 6.5 gallon pot. She filled it out nicely.

tw02161421.jpg

Loretta in a cool, dark place. :icon_cool

tw02161420.jpg

Pennys computer book... OMG...... If it wasnt for that book and the dog... He would so be an early pension candidate !!!

It does seem you watched alot of uk shows dres, as a kid...

How about dangermouse ?... Supergran ?...jamie and the magictorch !! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyways back to ya girls......3.2.1 bungee.......

May they dry into sticky, crystal covered buds of pure delight

:peace:

Congrats Partner.

Loretta was a good plant in spite of her inclinations.:rip:
And my plants are a bit envious of her 6.5 gallon root ball! (They struggle along with 3 gal pots that actually only hold 2.5 gallons of soil.)
You're getting a good harvest from her- that's a lot of pretty buds hanging.
I'm going to guess dry she will be around 2 oz or 56 gm.
Congrats!

46 grams

And may it be the finest you ever smoked Dres

;)

I think she probably is. ;) Makes me wonder what I've been putting in my body all these years :trance:

Got your number down :high-five:

Wow just got caught up! Well done indeed on your first harvest :) Id of been well happy with that my first run!! Awesome indeed.
Im so looking forward to what you have coming second run! :) you have a talent for sure!

Also I got my big led today! :) its so Mahooosive, I need a bigger house!

Nice! Grats on your light! I can't wait to see how you put it to work ;)

And thank you for the kind words. I am very happy, indeed. :thanks:

Pennys computer book... OMG...... If it wasnt for that book and the dog... He would so be an early pension candidate !!!

Penny was one of my earlier role models. :laughtwo:

I don't know any of those other shows you mentioned. Maybe I'll look them up. :high-five:

And my Loretta is getting rather sparkly, now that you mention it! :partyboy:

Congrats Partner.

Wheeee, :thanks:

Hey LA

I wish you great success with the new monster LED.

Me too! :thumb:

Loretta was a good plant in spite of her inclinations.:rip:
And my plants are a bit envious of her 6.5 gallon root ball! (They struggle along with 3 gal pots that actually only hold 2.5 gallons of soil.)
You're getting a good harvest from her- that's a lot of pretty buds hanging.
I'm going to guess dry she will be around 2 oz or 56 gm.
Congrats!

Thanks very much, Flo ;) I agree with your assessment. I'm definitely a bit wiser after caring for her over these months, so she was worth everything.

As for the root ball, I think I'd probably go up to 10 gallons if I'm going to veg plants that long again. I think I'm going to shorten my time to about 8 weeks in the future though, and see what that gets me. I feel like she filled the pot just fine, even without ever being transplanted. Her roots had about 1-2 inches of loose soil on top of them, and the rest of the pot was this massive thing. :)

I got my scale out this morning. :partyboy:

I tested the calibration with a U.S. nickel (they weigh 5.0 grams). It was bang on.

The buds are still very plump and juicy after hanging for about two days. This makes me happy, as I was worried about them drying too quickly, but they seem all right for now.

This is the biggest cola (the one measured in the other photo).

tw0219141.jpg

Ta da!
tw0219142.jpg

This is what she's looking like this morning. :icon_cool
tw0219143.jpg

I'm having a great day! :tokin:

Hope you are too!

Back
Top Bottom