Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

Wow many congrats my friend really well deserved indeed on your MOTM nnomination :)

Thanks, LA :thanks: Much appreciated :)

Congrats Dres! I'm proud of you ;)

Thank you very much! That makes me feel warm and fuzzy! :hug:

Could also be the sample I sampled when I was sampling though :bongrip:

Congrats on your MOTM nomination:cheer:, that's awesome! Best of luck, and I have to say one more time .... I LOVE your girls, great work!:Namaste:

:thanks: Thanks so much, CareStaker! I'm really proud of how they're turning out. I couldn't ask for better results from my first grow. I'm just wondering how I should go about improving for next round now :)

Looking great Dres ...beautiful photos especially the close ups of the Trichs. Top effort you'll sure be enjoying the fruits of your labour. Cheers Pat.

Thanks for dropping by again, Pat! I am really pleased with the samples so far, but can't wait for my first strong whiff of some properly cured nugs, especially from Pascalle (GDP). My hand brushed against a bud yesterday and wheeeeee..... the aroma gave me goosebumps! I wish I could share the smell with you all. :) Many thanks for the kind words!!!

Great work Dres! (thumb here)

I'm hoping you? or one of your circlefolk? will guide me to an auto/femseed journal with magical wisdom for autonoobs.

I'm an auto-virgin, I just sprouted 2 auto seeds and I'm finding lots of misinformation & conflicting (facts?)

If were to go by what I've read, I think they will be dead in a week. (thanks guy here) emoticons busted, they just freeze my screen.

I'm hoping you? or one of your circlefolk? will guide me to an auto/femseed journal with magical wisdom for autonoobs.

I'm an auto-virgin, I just sprouted 2 auto seeds and I'm finding lots of misinformation & conflicting (facts?)

If were to go by what I've read, I think they will be dead in a week. (thanks guy here) emoticons busted, they just freeze my screen.

I'm an auto nube too Trich...just sprouted my first auto about two weeks ago...I got some great advice from OZ, Light Addict and DonPaul's journal...I planted direct into the final pot (5 gal) ...Very happy with the growth so far (seedling stage)

Jay? circlefolk will guide? lol, I hope I'll get a link (not just a bunch of thumbs, lol) before they die! thanks J

LMAO!! my bad Jay!

I should have waited more than 30 seconds after your thumb for that reply I was so sure I'd get after the thumb & run! lol, you never disappoint! thanks, I'll be lurking for info that is trustworthy to share!

I hope Spimp resurfaces in good health, very soon.

LMAO!! my bad Jay!

I should have waited more than 30 seconds after your thumb for that reply I was so sure I'd get after the thumb & run! lol, you never disappoint! thanks, I'll be lurking for info that is trustworthy to share!

LOL...you know what happens when you assume... :)

Have some thumbs :thumb::thumb::thumb: :)

Good luck buddy

Congratulations on your MOTM nomination Dres...Very well deserved...good luck :thumb:

Thank you, Jay! This is better than prom nominations in high school! :high-five:

Thanks, Trich! (thumb here) Jay took care of you, but I'll let you know if I happen across some more good auto journals in my readings. :)

Have some thumbs :thumb::thumb::thumb: :)

:thumb: :)

Great photographs!

Thanks, KJC! That means a lot coming from a guru like yourself ;)

Congratulations DRESNEY!!!! :goof:

Totally deserving. Good luck!!!!

Wheeeee, thanks, SweetLeef! Very exciting to know that you guys like me... right now, you like me!

Update in Dres-land today.

I was spending time with Loretta, as I so often do these days.

Down toward the bottom, in that inner cave where little light reaches and the leaves hang limp, I found this odd fellow.

tw0216141.jpg

Strange, eh?

I followed the limb he was attached to and found this cheeky lad.

tw0216142.jpg

Loretta is wearing my patience thin.

So I just hacked that whole branch off. Flux it!

tw0216143.jpg

She's on death-watch from here on out. Any limbs with balls will be entirely removed.

Borrowed time, she's on.

Sample time for me though. :tokin:

Some strange mutations going on with Loretta. More evidence that the problems are not due to a brief burst of light during lights out, etc. Any clones should be snuffed out, for sure.

Hey Trichomes,

I'm no expert, but I am in the final stages of a successful grow of autos. Feel free to check out my first journal, and holler if you have any Q's.

Autos are easy thought. Just don't touch em'. Let them do their thing. Tuck leaves that block buds you don't want to defol anything that is green on an auto. Let them do their thing and you and the plants will be happy :thumb:

If were to go by what I've read, I think they will be dead in a week. (thanks guy here) emoticons busted, they just freeze my screen.[/QUOTE

Hi trichomes.. My grow is auto feminised... Might help ya :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom