DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

I gotta run a Golden Tiger! :bravo:

Lime is good - I love the limey high. :slide: MmmMmph!

WOS Colombian Gold w CG Seed ripening 'Lo and 'Slo soon to be jarred and cured
image9057.jpeg

image9058.jpeg

Photos don't do colors and frostiness justice sorry

That second pic looks pretty darn frosty ... and colorful. :bravo:

Terpenes!!!..B.O. Dating..who'da stunk????? :rofl:
Love is in the armpit at New York's Smell Dating
| Reuters

no thanks...

A Bad Day in the GR is Better than a Good Day Smelling Someones B.O., just say'n :)

This is actually a huge thing.

One of the most primal and effective ways women choose who to have children with is via pheromones. Without even being aware of it, the smell someone puts off is either attractive or not....based on several factors, mostly having to do with the monthly cycle and being pregnant or not.

Women on BC---which mimics pregnancy---choose men who smell like family. Genetic similars.
Women not on BC choose men who smell "foreign," and who happen to be genetically dissimilar.

Offspring are weaker in every way when genetically similar parents have children.

Worse yet, while a woman might be in love with a guy when she's on BC, when she goes off it she'll often be much more attracted to other men and vice versa.

What does this have to do with weed terpenes? I have no idea.

I do know that certain weed smells better to different people. I'm sure there's a reason.

One of the most primal and effective ways women choose who to have children with is via pheromones. Without even being aware of it, the smell someone puts off is either attractive or not....based on several factors, mostly having to do with the monthly cycle and being pregnant or not.

Women on BC---which mimics pregnancy---choose men who smell like family. Genetic similars.
Women not on BC choose men who smell "foreign," and who happen to be genetically dissimilar.

Offspring are weaker in every way when genetically similar parents have children.

Worse yet, while a woman might be in love with a guy when she's on BC, when she goes off it she'll often be much more attracted to other men and vice versa.

I do know that certain weed smells better to different people. I'm sure there's a reason.

yes..smell is another constituent of body language. Our senses play bigger roles in our growth than they're given credit for.

Sup bro things looks kinda interesting I'm down for the ride I'm new to the site and growing made my first journal and soaking up all the great knowledge from all you great growers keep it up for us noobs

stewie, Welcome to 420Magazine! :welcome:to :420:

its a great place to learn, and hang out.

Lil off track there Doc? Smokin a lil too much um...reefer, are we?

But that was some interesting information...I had no idea!

Beautiful Ziggy!
On the weed smelling subject, I did read and have confirmed (for me) that if a strain smells particularly good to you then there is a cocktail of terpenes that your body needs/wants. Since reading that I question everyone that I can about their favorite strains and why. I am building a terpene spreadsheet based on all my terp reports and trying to document what makes a strain special. What little terpene is present that sets it apart from similar "looking" strains. This whole subject is fascinating to me. I am on the verge of not getting potency reports and just focusing on terps. If you make your growing decisions on thc content you will be missing out on some very special strains. Most, not all landrace strains test kinda low in thc but have incredible terp profiles and when smoked you will notice a very "different" buzz, usually quite enjoyable. I am now 100% convinced thc content has very little to do with the quality or the experience of the strain. It is all the entourage effect.
:Namaste:

Beautiful Ziggy!
On the weed smelling subject, I did read and have confirmed (for me) that if a strain smells particularly good to you then there is a cocktail of terpenes that your body needs/wants. Since reading that I question everyone that I can about their favorite strains and why. I am building a terpene spreadsheet based on all my terp reports and trying to document what makes a strain special. What little terpene is present that sets it apart from similar "looking" strains. This whole subject is fascinating to me. I am on the verge of not getting potency reports and just focusing on terps. If you make your growing decisions on thc content you will be missing out on some very special strains. Most, not all landrace strains test kinda low in thc but have incredible terp profiles and when smoked you will notice a very "different" buzz, usually quite enjoyable. I am now 100% convinced thc content has very little to do with the quality or the experience of the strain. It is all the entourage effect.

Neiko, I agree! :) I am more interested in terpenes than THC.
I burned my plants experimenting with some orange air freshener :)
as soon as i sprayed the plant i said ooops...major solvent...well..discolored some leaves but I applied to the air...My panamas smell differently this round..similar but there is a definite difference...Im doing different things..some Doc knows, some he doesnt yet..:)

... If you make your growing decisions on thc content you will be missing out on some very special strains. Most, not all landrace strains test kinda low in thc but have incredible terp profiles and when smoked you will notice a very "different" buzz, usually quite enjoyable. I am now 100% convinced thc content has very little to do with the quality or the experience of the strain. It is all the entourage effect.

100% agree. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom