Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

Why am I so hungry all time?
anyway.
Any place out there got old hockey game highlights? Some sort of lord Stanley’s greatest goals?
I am gonna to search the tubes and get snacks, cheers
:ganjamon:
That’s all I’ve been doing for the past week. I’m over it. :lot-o-toke:

lmao, isolation for social creatures like us can be a test for sure...but try it without internet, electricity (that means no AC or heat for most!) or clean running water and you'd see what we have now aint so bad.

Sunday greetings from hurricane country. :straightface:

No thank you! That's why I have a generator and am on a well. Unless something makes like the big bad wolf and blows the house down, we're good. We're likely to have a hurricane blow ashore every few years, and can count on a heavy snowstorm or other weather event to take out the power for a week or more every year or two as well.

No thank you! That's why I have a generator and am on a well. Unless something makes like the big bad wolf and blows the house down, we're good. We're likely to have a hurricane blow ashore every few years, and can count on a heavy snowstorm or other weather event to take out the power for a week or more every year or two as well.

See I’m lucky and in town. Most time power is back up within 24hrs. But also have backup generator so I don’t stress it to much.

I'm a new house owner (< 1 year). Still have some work to do to build my "safe kit". In the mean time, I have a 3 days bug-out-bag, which is what the Canadian government recommends every citizen to have. Contains everything needed to survive 3 days, including water purification tablets and etc. Also got an additional life straw just in case...

We always have enough in the house for at least two weeks, no 'emergency kit' needed here. That includes fuel to run our generator 24/7, and heat the house.
We have a 'bug-out' bag for immediate evacuation, including a first aid kit, and cash.
We have a prioritized list of what to take, should we have the time to grab more stuff.
We have four alternate locations for long term evacuations, as well as our camping gear.

Thanks Gov. But ,..my knowledge , and tutaledge has been removed. There was/is a lot of hard work, information on strains , a lot of tips, tricks and valuable info learned and shared in those missing journals. Wat about when i make another grow journal...does that mean the one at the bottom of the list gets erased...this is a mistake , no matter how it's looked at. There is nothing anyone can say to me that justifies them erasing years of my journals. This has zero to do with me owning this magazine...of course i dont own it...wat a stupid thing they said to you, really. This is history they have decided to remove. Think about it.
Hey Duggan. I was bummed for my own signature, but when I saw yours I was really surprised. Wish you well.

Come on man, its fun messen with the powers to be? Don’t u agree?
and since Marshall law has closed to most travel, we’re all stuck at home
trying no to go sideways, State borders closed b the National Guard around
here and more coming, Billy Joel once wrote a tune where they drag Manhattan
out to sea and sink it, or a reminder of movie called Wolverines but without a common way to fight it. We’re all screwed any way so come on and play. What’s say?

Come on man, its fun messen with the powers to be? Don’t u agree?
and since Marshall law has closed to most travel, we’re all stuck at home
trying no to go sideways, State borders closed b the National Guard around
here and more coming, Billy Joel once wrote a tune where they drag Manhattan
out to sea and sink it, or a reminder of movie called Wolverines but without a common way to fight it. We’re all screwed any way so come on and play. What’s say?

Can you please be more specific; are you referring to messing with 420 Magazine staff being fun or the government?

The way things disappear around here, I’m wondering if your the government ?
deleting what ever u or ted is felt to b inproper and with out any notice, just gone.
I know u started this site with good intentions, My freedom of speech seams to b
taken and trashed if the wrong thing is said here. Imo What’s the wrong thing idk.

The way things disappear around here, I’m wondering if your the government ?
deleting what ever u or ted is felt to b inproper and with out any notice, just gone.
I know u started this site with good intentions, My freedom of speech seams to b
taken and trashed if the wrong thing is said here. Imo What’s the wrong thing idk.
Remember, we don't know what is going on in another persons life Bud. Relax, hang on for a few weeks and decide on things. All of us are having home problems now, including the founder and the others. You and me too. I trust the mag is doing the best to keep itself alive and that's best for us all isn't it? :peace: :love: :):)

Nothing but love for you Duggs. This forum isn't the same without you here. Hope to see some pics soon!

@Bud you should just connect with people on WhatsApp and start a group there for stepping out of the guidelines.

We got guidelines to keep positive
vibes here. I personally am not a fan of rules, but in the case of the mag I respect how the balance is kept. One of my favorite things about this mag is the positive vibes!

On that note, I hope everyone is taking the opportunity of being off work to good use....be close to the ones you got and getting stuff done you don't normally have time for. I am doing lots of spring cleaning and spending time training my dog to be better.

:passitleft:

Hay fellow brixers I have a question about mixing first run soil. I mix it with 30 pounds of EWC is that correct ? I am mixing soil today and just want to double check

Back
Top Bottom