Dusty's Winter Grow

Subscribed Dusty.

pretty little babies ..:bravo:

Adorable little girls Dusty...

looking good my dude.

Congrats on some healthy little bubbas! :)

Congratulations on the li'l bambinos brother:party:

Happy Skunkday DK:):)

Subscribed Dusty.

pretty little babies ..:bravo:
Thanks everybody, glad to have you along 60 cal.
The babies are loving their new homes. Chrystal has already taken to the ffof and is looking great, but she is getting dwafed by her dwc sister. This strain is looking more on the indica side and both seedling look great. I post some pics later.

Bubs has had a couple defols bout ready for more.
2014-11-11_05_43_43.jpg
2014-11-11_05_44_01.jpg
2014-11-11_05_46_25.jpg

Blue mystic
2014-11-11_05_43_28.jpg
2014-11-11_05_43_12.jpg

And the sisters Chystal. Just look at how much faster dwc is.
2014-11-11_05_44_28.jpg
2014-11-11_05_44_38.jpg
2014-11-11_05_44_48.jpg

:thanks: Skunny and Green Dreamz.
started flush on Jock.
Chrystal in ffof needs a transplant as her roots are poking out the bottom of her three inch starter pot. Gonna go into one gal pot for a few weeks then maybe a three gal.
Wanting to go full organic on her. Anyone suggest any organic nutes.

I am using fox farms organic along with thier bushdoctor line......i am happy with the growth......the only issue i really have is in flower with beastie bloomz and cha ching they lower the ph.......at least in my resevoir it is a daily and sometimes a couple times a day i have to put ph up to raise it......i called the compnay and they said it was due to the beastie and cha ching.......but the plants look nice and healthy in the hydro farms and i dont check the ph in there..just the main resevoir......for organic soil......i used ffof with farmers pride nutes which are suppose to be tailored for mj......i was happy with that just wanted to try something different:) hope this helps:)

I am using fox farms organic along with thier bushdoctor line......i am happy with the growth......the only issue i really have is in flower with beastie bloomz and cha ching they lower the ph.......at least in my resevoir it is a daily and sometimes a couple times a day i have to put ph up to raise it......i called the compnay and they said it was due to the beastie and cha ching.......but the plants look nice and healthy in the hydro farms and i dont check the ph in there..just the main resevoir......for organic soil......i used ffof with farmers pride nutes which are suppose to be tailored for mj......i was happy with that just wanted to try something different:) hope this helps:)
thanks G.D. Went shoping shop didnt have any f.f. Nutes. They had some earth juice that I'm preety sure could use a seionor citizin discount, that shit had to been in there several years. They also had some roots organic with a shit load of additives. think I will do some online shoping today.

Heres Jock
2014-11-12_17_37_55.jpg
2014-11-12_17_36_45.jpg
2014-11-12_17_37_21.jpg

Thank you BEATEO!
I did not know there was a solo cup challenge. I would not have enterd but I do have a mini flower experemint going. I was trying to get jock to seed her self . Put her in a one square foot cabinet under two 23w cfls bulbs and made sure of a light leak. I think I faild at making seeds as I have yet to notice any pollen sacks. But I still got this and she has about three or four weeks left.
2014-11-13_08_25_14.jpg
2014-11-13_08_24_45.jpg

This is 12/12 from rooted clone in 3" starter pot with coco coir and perlite about 70/30 mix.

Hey Dusty. Just wondering did you see this grow journal that KJC had mentioned about 2L pop bottle grow in a SOG your one plant reminded me of it. might see if I can try it in my cabinet with a bunch of clones.

2 Liter Hempy SOG

looking good. what're you growing under?
how it goes B, the little 12/12 from clone is under two, 23w cfl . The big flower rooms are pure led one room with two top led reflectors , one with one lush lumenator.
Hey Dusty. Just wondering did you see this grow journal that KJC had mentioned about 2L pop bottle grow in a SOG your one plant reminded me of it. might see if I can try it in my cabinet with a bunch of clones.

2 Liter Hempy SOG
Hey man back in the good ol days me and dorm mate would keep a mom going under shop lights. We would take like 20 cutts every two weeks and would end up with 95 to 100 minis like that in one room. Every two week twenty would go in and twenty would come out. We would get almost two oz every two weeks.

i use the same products and the ph buffer in them makes for a hell of a ph swing i used to chase it and try to get it perfect but i read that trying to adjust it so much could harm them even worse than low ph . so now i add 3 ml of ph up and feed them and i haven't had any issue with any kind of lock out of deficiency's .

Back
Top Bottom