Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

I read that they were having issues with the forum regarding your image posting issues but got that fixed so maybe it's not your phone's fault.

Are you still waiting for balls on your resex plant? I finally gave up on spraying STS on the branches of my kush. 3 weeks of every 3 day spraying and they are the healthiest, most lady-like buds on the plants so will try again with another subject. Still have a familial clone growing in veg of the same strain but not impressed with these two. Constant yellowing of all fan leave to the point where they could be accused of being defoliated but I figure they still have a couple weeks to go yet. 90% clear trichs so far and it's 10 weeks yesterday. Too long flower for a kush imo and the yield looks like shit. The popcorn I took off a couple weeks ago is nothing to get excited about either so may just flower out the mom and be done with that strain. Got too many others waiting in the wings to waste time on mediocre crap.

I didn't start spraying until 3 weeks into flower but have since read other info that says to start a week before flipping so will try that next.

How does Heirloom Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb Pheno float your boat? Just got some fresh seeds of that and an F4 of a high CBD one called Sebring's revenge. I grew out 4 of the earlier ones of those and they make great meds. Hopefully these are even better. About 20%CBD/4%THC. Both are Fem Regulars and worthy of making more of each. Gonna try a cross too.

So many others on my grow list too.

Sensi Star
Violator Kush x Strawberry Banana Kush
Sugar Black Rose, Early edition. F'n narcotic bud!
Amnesia x (GG#4 x GSC)
BB x Afghani #1

At least another dozen I'll never have time to run properly.

I think I liked it better when I was scrounging for seeds. lol

:peace:

Hi Oldmed! What’ve you got planned for the weekend?
I read that they were having issues with the forum regarding your image posting issues but got that fixed so maybe it's not your phone's fault
I always tell my self it’s not me haha! Yes that was frustrating but hopefully it’s behind us now.
Are you still waiting for balls on your resex plant?
I gave her my utmost patience but sadly I don’t think the GA3 did much but stretch the limbs this time. I will be taking her down today. I think I will also thin out the female I have in flower that was going to be pollinated, and maybe try re-vegging a cut or two of her.
How does Heirloom Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb Pheno float your boat?
I do enjoy cherry pie, is it close to that?

So many others on my grow list too.
So many strains, so little time!

how is your saturday morning Dutchin

Hey DAB, is your GA 100% active? 50 micrograms total per plant is a very tiny amount. You would need to make up a .05 g/L solution and then only apply 1 mL of that solution to the plant for 50 ug

Hey DAB, is your GA 100% active? 50 micrograms total per plant is a very tiny amount. You would need to make up a .05 g/L solution and then only apply 1 mL of that solution to the plant for 50 ug
Package states 92%, with your chemistry background, does that mean 92% active?
03060B21-62DC-4BF7-AA42-94F05D545C83.jpeg

:(

But onward and upward!
That’s right, it’s a bit of a learning curve to find something that works here. Good thing is I’ve got lots more GA3 to experiment with!! We’ll get it before long I’m sure. Rough part is I’m out of Hindu Kush clones now, hence my idea to try revenging a cutting.

Yup. 92% active. So your initial solution should be .055 g/L then. It doesn’t matter how you get the final 1 mL onto the plant. Dilute in 10 mL and spray all of it on.

Interesting convo. I’ve just put a candida clone in 12/12 which I’d sprayed this week (0.06g/500ml).
I’ve read these instructions and while it helps to have precise measurements sometimes, if we aren’t weighing our plants then even though each plant gets nominally the same dose it will affect a plant 4x the size of another one differently... I assume.

Without the full benefit of laboratory conditions this feels like the point where the rubber meets the road - where science and craft meet.

My first attempt with the GA3 was not only a richer solution, but I fair drenched each tip I sprayed. This time, a leaner mix and only 1 puff of mist per tip.

I’m ready to generate a few more misses while I get a feel for it.

Cheers.

Yup. 92% active. So your initial solution should be .055 g/L then. It doesn’t matter how you get the final 1 mL onto the plant. Dilute in 10 mL and spray all of it on.
Thanks dusted, the next round will see some much lower concentrations, including the above.
I’m ready to generate a few more misses while I get a feel for it.
Yes sir, it’s just gonna take a bit of time and we’ll get there!

She has been chopped down.

All limbs sprayed were almost exactly the same length, .07 had a slight edge over the others and was the only one that got super cropped along the way

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom