Dutch Treat - Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Re: Dutch Treat, Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Pics a little later than planned. I guess nobody posted cause they were waiting for these pics :rofl: Any way wasn't able to get 2 gallon smart pots so I just put them in the 3 gallon ones I had. I'll give them a few days to stretch their legs then on to 12/12.

I decided to drop a couple fem seeds in water last night. After about 15 hours they were both sunk and put into Rapid Rooters.

Ok heres the pics.

001895.JPG

002924.JPG

007643.JPG

008594.JPG

Looking good HMG, sorry about your males...Of course, I'd rather have males than hermies...(I got a couple) At least with males, you know the seeds are straight, and have less tendancy to herm.
What new fems did you crack!!?

Looking good HMG, sorry about your males...Of course, I'd rather have males than hermies...(I got a couple) At least with males, you know the seeds are straight, and have less tendancy to herm.

No worries on the males. Once I learn how to grow maybe I will have a use for them then. I'm sorry you got the hermies is their a cure for that :cheesygrinsmiley:

Emerald Triangle- Grapefruit Krush
Barney's Farm- Lucy

No worries on the males. Once I learn how to grow maybe I will have a use for them then. I'm sorry you got the hermies is their a cure for that :cheesygrinsmiley:

Emerald Triangle- Grapefruit Krush
Barney's Farm- Lucy
:rofl:
Yeah, there's a cure for that...It's called quit trying to grow 3 plants in a 2x2 space under insane amounts of light (110-150 watts/sqft), stop being lax with light leaks, stop using the 2nd setting on the tower fan to dissipate the heat from the HPS, stop using small pots...The list goes on lol...Long story short, stressful environment=stressed out plants....

The new ones sound good. I've never heard a bad word about Lucy, and I've only heard good things about ET...Win win!!:thumb:

:rofl:
Yeah, there's a cure for that...It's called quit trying to grow 3 plants in a 2x2 space under insane amounts of light (110-150 watts/sqft), stop being lax with light leaks, stop using the 2nd setting on the tower fan to dissipate the heat from the HPS, stop using small pots...The list goes on lol...Long story short, stressful environment=stressed out plants....

The new ones sound good. I've never heard a bad word about Lucy, and I've only heard good things about ET...Win win!!:thumb:

It was a tough choice I have a few that I would of liked. I see Lucy all over the place with nothing but good reviews. I got a few ET to try out.

Hi HMG,

The girls look happy...nice and bushy. I've never grown an auto, but yours looks great, wow that stretch was amazing.

Great job...+reps to you, if it'll let me.

:peace:

edit: yep, it let me :)

Ok nut what about hermed seeds that turned females..............and you cloned from those females..............should you be ok?

Ok nut what about hermed seeds that turned females..............and you cloned from those females..............should you be ok?

Eeehh...I have, and it was ok...My opinion, however, has changed a bit over the last year. I would prefer to grow out regular seeds, and hope for most of them to be female, if time was of the essence. When it is crucial to get the best quality, AND quantity out of each and every grow, then one will find they don't have much room for gambling...If one has a little more time, and patients, and can afford to catch a few seeds or pull whole vegged plants from the grow, then it becomes a little more of an acceptable experiment.
I have some seeds that came from some Northern Lights that hermied, (like a couple hundred of them), and of course I will grow them at some point. I will also have a few seeds from this grow, which will be Strawberry Diesel X Chemwreck Kush....Just the thought of this cross will cause me to keep the seeds lol...And, I WILL grow them some day. For now, though, I really have no patients for herms, and won't take the risk of growing them.

If you DO grow some, and make it all the way to the 5th week of flower without them throwing nanners, AND you have the space to run clones, then hell, I'd probably try it. Keep in mind though, that rooting clones from a plant thats been in flower for 5 weeks, will take longer than fresh vegging clones will take to root. I believe BID is a fan of taking clones from plants at around 21 days of flower...I have no experience with this, but he swears it works well. BUT, at 21 days of flower, you will not know if the plants are going to herm yet.....
Whew, I'm rambling...and I haven't even medicated yet lol...
This is just my 2 cents A1, and I'm no pro, but this is what makes sense to me....Hope it helps lol!!:Namaste:

Hi HMG,

The girls look happy...nice and bushy. I've never grown an auto, but yours looks great, wow that stretch was amazing.

Great job...+reps to you, if it'll let me.

:peace:

edit: yep, it let me :)

:thanks: Sqwheels this is my first auto and she has been a fun experience. She got bigger than I had anticipated. With that said I won't grow another auto for quite a while.

I agree, Seeing HMG autos makes me think I want to try some this summer outside

That would be fun. I wish I had a place to grow outside.

Eeehh...I have, and it was ok...My opinion, however, has changed a bit over the last year. I would prefer to grow out regular seeds, and hope for most of them to be female, if time was of the essence. When it is crucial to get the best quality, AND quantity out of each and every grow, then one will find they don't have much room for gambling...If one has a little more time, and patients, and can afford to catch a few seeds or pull whole vegged plants from the grow, then it becomes a little more of an acceptable experiment.
I have some seeds that came from some Northern Lights that hermied, (like a couple hundred of them), and of course I will grow them at some point. I will also have a few seeds from this grow, which will be Strawberry Diesel X Chemwreck Kush....Just the thought of this cross will cause me to keep the seeds lol...And, I WILL grow them some day. For now, though, I really have no patients for herms, and won't take the risk of growing them.

If you DO grow some, and make it all the way to the 5th week of flower without them throwing nanners, AND you have the space to run clones, then hell, I'd probably try it. Keep in mind though, that rooting clones from a plant thats been in flower for 5 weeks, will take longer than fresh vegging clones will take to root. I believe BID is a fan of taking clones from plants at around 21 days of flower...I have no experience with this, but he swears it works well. BUT, at 21 days of flower, you will not know if the plants are going to herm yet.....
Whew, I'm rambling...and I haven't even medicated yet lol...
This is just my 2 cents A1, and I'm no pro, but this is what makes sense to me....Hope it helps lol!!:Namaste:

I agree with you Quix. I don't have the time or space for them in my grow.

Update

La Diva Auto Day 47 from seed.

001899.JPG

003871.JPG

005768.JPG

017239.JPG

Lemon Lazerlite

Both girls look :morenutes: to me. Tomorrow when I feed they will go back to full strength BPN 3 part with Liquid Blue. If all goes well I should be switching to flower mid week.

018227.JPG

019190.JPG

020197.JPG

021198.JPG

Looking good my friend(of course)
so... You pick up anything fun??

I got a couple things.

I think this will be a fun one. Resin Seeds Sour P

Sex : Feminized
Type : Mostly sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Sour Diesel x HP-13
Flowering Time : Long
Outdoor Harvest : October
Height : Medium, Tall
THC Level : 20-25%
Characteristics : Exotic and powerful taste

Sour P cannabis seeds from Resin Seeds is directly from the one and only NYC. This clone only strain is the most sought after strain on the East Coast of the United States. This wonderfully different marijuana provides you with a powerful and kind of exotic taste with an equally exciting psychedelic high that will flatten you out — guaranteed pleaure! One of the added advantages of our specially picked Sour P cannabis seeds is that it flowers in around 77 days. For information purposes, its THC content of between 20 — 25% and the yield it produces is up to 400g m2

Did you pick up anything new?

Hi my friend -

Sour P sounds yummy! Bummer about the dudes, but the other gals will gladly fill the space I'm sure. They look really healthy and happy. :bravo:

Happy 4/20 day!!

I got a couple things.

I think this will be a fun one. Resin Seeds Sour P

Sex : Feminized
Type : Mostly sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Sour Diesel x HP-13
Flowering Time : Long
Outdoor Harvest : October
Height : Medium, Tall
THC Level : 20-25%
Characteristics : Exotic and powerful taste

Sour P cannabis seeds from Resin Seeds is directly from the one and only NYC. This clone only strain is the most sought after strain on the East Coast of the United States. This wonderfully different marijuana provides you with a powerful and kind of exotic taste with an equally exciting psychedelic high that will flatten you out – guaranteed pleaure! One of the added advantages of our specially picked Sour P cannabis seeds is that it flowers in around 77 days. For information purposes, its THC content of between 20 – 25% and the yield it produces is up to 400g m2

Did you pick up anything new?
Hey! Wow man that sour P sounds great! I...I caved...twice...I feel like such a douche lol. I placed one order, then, placed another order last night! I've got about 50 seeds coming in two separate orders...I was mad I didn't get what I wanted at 2 a.m., so I placed a grudge order at 6...Then realized I had more in the budget (Per Mrs. Quix lol) I saw that I over looked a strain I wanted to get, so I placed another order...That will be all for this year for sure...Unless they come out with something MUCH bigger which I doubt...

I got:
DNA-Kandy Kush x Skunk (Kandy Skunk)-REG x 13 +Pure Afghan-REG x 13
G13-Raw Diesel-FEM x 1
Plus all the freebies, then I got

Reserva Privada-Silver Kush-FEM x 6 + Kosher Kush-FEM x 6
TGA Subcool-Agent Orange-REG x 1
Plus all the freebies again lol...
Who the hell wants a lanyard??

Hi my friend -

Sour P sounds yummy! Bummer about the dudes, but the other gals will gladly fill the space I'm sure. They look really healthy and happy. :bravo:

Happy 4/20 day!!

Thanks Xlr8, I think the other girls will fill the space nicely or I'll have to throw some clones in there to fill it up. :thumb:

I hope you had a great 420 as well.

Hey! Wow man that sour P sounds great! I...I caved...twice...I feel like such a douche lol. I placed one order, then, placed another order last night! I've got about 50 seeds coming in two separate orders...I was mad I didn't get what I wanted at 2 a.m., so I placed a grudge order at 6...Then realized I had more in the budget (Per Mrs. Quix lol) I saw that I over looked a strain I wanted to get, so I placed another order...That will be all for this year for sure...Unless they come out with something MUCH bigger which I doubt...

I got:
DNA-Kandy Kush x Skunk (Kandy Skunk)-REG x 13 +Pure Afghan-REG x 13
G13-Raw Diesel-FEM x 1
Plus all the freebies, then I got

Reserva Privada-Silver Kush-FEM x 6 + Kosher Kush-FEM x 6
TGA Subcool-Agent Orange-REG x 1
Plus all the freebies again lol...
Who the hell wants a lanyard??

Thank you for the laugh, cause I almost did the same thing.

You got a nice list there. I won't tell you that there will be something else that comes out this year that you will want. I got my eye on GDP they got some new strains to be released soon.

Here is what else I got.
DNA Chocolope
TGA Dairy Queen
G13 Purple Haze
And all the free gear as well. Should be a fun summer.:high-five:

Thank you for the laugh, cause I almost did the same thing.

You got a nice list there. I won't tell you that there will be something else that comes out this year that you will want. I got my eye on GDP they got some new strains to be released soon.

Here is what else I got.
DNA Chocolope
TGA Dairy Queen
G13 Purple Haze
And all the free gear as well. Should be a fun summer.:high-five:
Great selection! I almost got Dairy Queen.
G13 has cool strains, and boy, Chocolope is a favorite around here for sure; X loves it!
A fun summer for sure Brother!:high-five:

ya I got a lanyard coming. Wow, I just can't wait!

I'm really looking forward to the Kosher Kush though.

Back
Top Bottom