Dutch Treat - Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Re: Dutch Treat, Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Thank you for the laugh, cause I almost did the same thing.

You got a nice list there. I won't tell you that there will be something else that comes out this year that you will want. I got my eye on GDP they got some new strains to be released soon.

Here is what else I got.
DNA Chocolope
TGA Dairy Queen
G13 Purple Haze
And all the free gear as well. Should be a fun summer.:high-five:

Great selection! I almost got Dairy Queen.
G13 has cool strains, and boy, Chocolope is a favorite around here for sure; X loves it!
A fun summer for sure Brother!:high-five:

Chocolope! The one I grew was hands down the best bud I've ever had. I've got another I'm making into a Mom as we speak - just topped her and am cloning the top. Many supposedly taste chocolatey, but mine tasted like Fruity Pebbles. It made my nerve pain warm and pleasantly tingly, and gave me permagrin and giggles. LOVED IT.

Great selection! I almost got Dairy Queen.
G13 has cool strains, and boy, Chocolope is a favorite around here for sure; X loves it!
A fun summer for sure Brother!:high-five:

Thanks Quix, I wanted a few more but some were sold out... I guess I'll have to get them a little later. Xlr8's Chocolope is one of the reasons I wanted to try it.

ya I got a lanyard coming. Wow, I just can't wait!

I'm really looking forward to the Kosher Kush though.

I know just what we needed right, a lanyard Come on Man!

Kosher Kush sounds nice.

Chocolope! The one I grew was hands down the best bud I've ever had. I've got another I'm making into a Mom as we speak - just topped her and am cloning the top. Many supposedly taste chocolatey, but mine tasted like Fruity Pebbles. It made my nerve pain warm and pleasantly tingly, and gave me permagrin and giggles. LOVED IT.

I had saw that it had helped you out. Since it seems to me we may have some similar pain issues I thought it was worth a try. I would perfer to have a Fruity Pebbles taste over chocolate, but I'm looking for pain relief and not so much taste.

Hi HMG,

Everything looks happy and healthy in your garden. Sounds like you and Q both got a nice selection, Good luck with those. a lanyard? really? I resisted the urge this time, I really want a new bathroom floor/cabinet this summer, gotta save for that :)

@AK1--my experience with hermie seeds...3 of 4 were male and the 4th hermied 3 weeks into flower...don't waste your time.

Hi HMG,

Everything looks happy and healthy in your garden. Sounds like you and Q both got a nice selection, Good luck with those. a lanyard? really? I resisted the urge this time, I really want a new bathroom floor/cabinet this summer, gotta save for that :)

@AK1--my experience with hermie seeds...3 of 4 were male and the 4th hermied 3 weeks into flower...don't waste your time.

Thanks Sqwheels, but they aren't really that healthy. The auto has a calcium def. I believe. Then Lemon Lazerlite 1 has Zinc def I think because her PH is on the high side. I think I have them under control now but we will see.

I wish I would have waited now to order seeds. I just found out my youngest needs to have a small surgery.

La Diva Auto Update​

Day 54 from seed. Growing strong a little Calcium def. you can see in the pics.

001906.JPG

002934.JPG

005772.JPG

007646.JPG

008599.JPG

015306.JPG

016279.JPG

017241.JPG

021200.JPG

Camera batteries died so I will get pics of the Lemon Lazerlite's later today or tomorrow. They are on day 3 of 12/12.

Lemon Lazerlite Update

Day 3 of 12/12

#1 suffering from what I believe is a zinc def. maybe Mg as well. Checked run off a few days ago and PH was 6.5 too high for coco. I did a flush before flower and got the PH down to 6.2. I'll see where she is in a couple days and make a decision on what to do.

025152.JPG

027119.JPG

#4 Her PH was a little high as well but seems to have taken better to the flush. She is taking about a gallon a day. I did a little training today on her just to open her up a bit. I will be clearing some of the lower growth off on day 14 and using that for clones also to add more air circulation through the plant.

028132.JPG

03576.JPG

Thank you for the laugh, cause I almost did the same thing.

You got a nice list there. I won't tell you that there will be something else that comes out this year that you will want. I got my eye on GDP they got some new strains to be released soon.

Here is what else I got.
DNA Chocolope
TGA Dairy Queen
G13 Purple Haze
And all the free gear as well. Should be a fun summer.:high-five:

Save me a clone of that purple haze!! I'll make the drive for that AND buy ya lunch! lol

Hi HMG,

The la diva is an auto flower, I don't know anything about them, or coco for that matter... so take this as a guess and maybe somebody else can chime in too...

You said she has a calcium def...are you talking about the purple on the leaf edges? and the little bit of yellowing on the big fans and some of the smaller leaves? 58 days--What's her harvest time? It kinda looks like normal aging. Did you see how purple my PE got just before harvest?

And the LL--#1 does look suspicious, but #4 looks great. I'd give them a couple days and see if they acclimate to the new room/light schedule. How often do you have to water? Is it too moist? I keep reading how MJ likes dry feet.

Hi HMG,

The la diva is an auto flower, I don't know anything about them, or coco for that matter... so take this as a guess and maybe somebody else can chime in too...

You said she has a calcium def...are you talking about the purple on the leaf edges? and the little bit of yellowing on the big fans and some of the smaller leaves? 58 days--What's her harvest time? It kinda looks like normal aging. Did you see how purple my PE got just before harvest?

And the LL--#1 does look suspicious, but #4 looks great. I'd give them a couple days and see if they acclimate to the new room/light schedule. How often do you have to water? Is it too moist? I keep reading how MJ likes dry feet.

Thanks Sqwheels, check my post to MR. GMT. I'll pull a leaf and get a better pic of the big fans with the spots, which lead me to believe Calcium def. Here is some info on the La Diva Auto.

Delicious Seeds La Diva cannabis is a new strain from the Delicious Seeds, a unique cross between a Blueberry and a Diavolo with distinct autoflowering characteristics. This strain has a surprising new aroma and a new colour that can bring a variety into your cannabis garden at any time of the year.
Autoflowering characteristics grant La Diva cannabis the ability to completely flower without the need for reduction of day-light hours. Her cannabis seeds grow consistently well and finish under 24 hours of light - from sprouting to harvest - in 7 weeks, although you can achieve similar results with 18 hours of light per day. Like with any other autoflowering strains, you don't have to change the light period to induce flowering, or to have separate vegetative and flowering rooms.

Cannabis seeds of La Diva are suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. They are resistant to plague and mould, though some cannabis growers report their slight sensitivity to nutrients and, as such, they should be fed lightly. If you feed her lightly and never allow the medium to dry out, this marijuana variety will reward you with an extremely resinous and bulky main cola, medium branching with plenty of smaller, frosty nuggets and a truly delicious strong and fruity, berry-like aroma. Her yield is as much as 300 gr per m2 when growing indoors.
This cannabis is definitely one of the best from the Delicious Seeds. Easy and fast growing, with a quite a commercial yield and a mixed high, combining a couchlock and mild munchies effect, she is suitable for anyone who long for new experiences.

Lemon Lazerlite update next post.

Lemon Lazerlite​

And then there was one. I decided to pull #1 and allow #4 to have all the light and room she needs. Here she is day 8 of 12/12.

001910.JPG

003881.JPG

009552.JPG

:peace:

La Diva Auto really starting to give off a nice blueberry smell. She will come down on Tuesday. You can see in a couple of the pics where she got a little bleaching from being to close to the LED.

023158.JPG

026129.JPG

027121.JPG

029113.JPG

03391.JPG

03578.JPG

03775.JPG

04164.JPG

04544.JPG

Lemon Lazerlite

I finally found some info on her. Lemon Kush x LVD The LVD is a cross of Lazerlite Vortex x Doublegum

Any way here she is

013363.JPG

018231.JPG

019192.JPG

020200.JPG

021201.JPG

Damn dude, thats a big ass plant you have there!! fricken :welldone:

So HMG how have you been? Finally starting to get caught up on my work at home so now I have to get caught up on journals, it's a never ending battle lol

Your plants are ALL looking fab!!!
Reps to you my friend!

Thanks A1, the LL just about has the 3x3 tent full. I went ahead and took my clones last night and cleaned up some of the lower stuff that wasn't going to see any light. I'll get some pics up later today of that.

I'm still moving just a little slower these days. I know the feeling about getting caught up. I'm good for a couple days maybe then I'm down for a couple so it makes projects pretty hard some times. This year my girls decided they wanted to have their own vegetable garden (or at least the vegetables.) :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thanks: for the reps as well my friend. :Namaste:

They are looking really really nice HMG.

Out of curiosity, are you a big fan of bending? And if so, is it ok to bend the shit out of auto's? I got 1 auto in my 4/20 seed order, so I'm just wondering. Haven't popped the seed yet and not in immediate plans.

Back
Top Bottom