Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Highya Dutchie,

Beautiful Critical ladies! So full of trichs. Looks very stoney! I don't think you'll be sorry! Cheers

Highya Dutchie,

Beautiful Critical ladies! So full of trichs. Looks very stoney! I don't think you'll be sorry! Cheers
Thanks Beez! Another week for them and they will be really filled out!

I'm calling the Criticals not ready for a Monday chop after looking at the white light pics...too much clear in there for me.
Thanks for the input Shed! I’ll get some more closeups today but I may end up waiting till next weekend which would put me right around Day-50 like how I harvested them last round! How’s Shed today!

Beautiful trichome shots! This one kinda freaked me out at first. The way the pistil curled made it look like an eyeball staring at me! Of course I was a little high when I viewed it so that could have added to the illusion. :laughtwo:
full
I'd have to agree with Shed on the readiness of the plant, based on the trics and pistils. Looking forward to more pics today. :circle-of-love:

Beautiful trichome shots! This one kinda freaked me out at first. The way the pistil curled made it look like an eyeball staring at me! Of course I was a little high when I viewed it so that could have added to the illusion. :laughtwo:

I'd have to agree with Shed on the readiness of the plant, based on the trics and pistils. Looking forward to more pics today. :circle-of-love:

Lol! Thanks for the input Beez! I’ve decide to wait until next weekend to chop! But I’ll still be posting a bunch of photos today ;)

Update
Aug 4
Day - 93 / Flower Day - 44

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 93 / Flower Day - 8

Hellooo everyone!

Well the 3x3 is off to the races and everything is looking like we’re on the right track! I’m waiting another week or 2 before turning on the 3rd SP-150!

These 20:1 CBD girls are doing great and looking nice and healthy! I’m happy this morning I checked on the cuttings and 2 of them have some nice roots starting already and I’ll be transplanting them soon to get them going with some nutes and mykos!

Decided I’ll be waiting to harvest the criticals till next weekend so I just took some pictures of the tent today! These girls are all filling out really nicely and I’m really pleased with the progress so far!

Always something going on here at the Dutch house and with the 3x3 just ramping up and getting started it’s going to be getting real interesting!

Buds on buds on buds!!!

Stay Medicated

Update
Aug 4
Day - 93 / Flower Day - 44

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 93 / Flower Day - 8

Hellooo everyone!

Well the 3x3 is off to the races and everything is looking like we’re on the right track! I’m waiting another week or 2 before turning on the 3rd SP-150!

These 20:1 CBD girls are doing great and looking nice and healthy! I’m happy this morning I checked on the cuttings and 2 of them have some nice roots starting already and I’ll be transplanting them soon to get them going with some nutes and mykos!

Decided I’ll be waiting to harvest the criticals till next weekend so I just took some pictures of the tent today! These girls are all filling out really nicely and I’m really pleased with the progress so far!

Always something going on here at the Dutch house and with the 3x3 just ramping up and getting started it’s going to be getting real interesting!

Buds on buds on buds!!!

Stay Medicated

Looking sharp! Nice job.

Back
Top Bottom