Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

I'm really diggin your journal. It's a happy read! I'm sorry if you covered this but what's in your cloning solution? In your bubble cloner? Thanks bra! :rollit:
Hey MJ! No worries at all pal and I just use tap water currently! I do plan on introducing some form of hydroponic rooting formula in the upcoming sessions! I want to see what works best and how I can produce the biggest strongest roots the fastest!!

Hey Dutch, just caught up again and wow you've had so much going on in a short time since I last visited, all your plants look great mate and those nugs are starting to fatten nicely and great job on the defol

Wait..... You have a rosin room?! :lot-o-toke:
Indeed I do haha! It’s always filled with tasty flower and gooey rosin! Join in anytime Mj!

DINKs (dual income no kids)...they get to have dedicated rooms for all their fun hobbies!
Haha! I love the DINK lifestyle! More room for my hobbies like growing :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Dutch, just caught up again and wow you've had so much going on in a short time since I last visited, all your plants look great mate and those nugs are starting to fatten nicely and great job on the defol
Thanks Tomuk and they are definitely starting to fatten up! Lots of pictures coming up this weekend so stay tuned!

:woohoo: Thanks Sauga! I’m toying around with a BIG garden upgrade so there is some news to drop soon!

Happy weekend and happy growing. :green_heart:
Hi Sara!! I hope your well and I’ll be flipping the 3x3 tent tomorrow! Get these SP-150s really starting to work! Can’t wait to see how the buds form up under the 3x of them! Stay tuned light schedule changes tomorrow!!

Update
July 27
Day - 85 / Flower Day - 36

Whats up everyone! Happy Saturday woohoo!

It’s the weekend and lots of things are going on! We’ve got a birthday party to go to this evening and I was busy in the garden this morning!

Transplant Day!
I started transplanting the second round of cuttings with a healthy sprinkling of MykosWP and gave them their first feeding of MegaCrop at 2.25g/Gal! A few still have small roots so I’ll give them another day or 2 before transplanting! With more room in the bubble cloner I’ll be taking a few CBD cuttings tomorrow since I’m flipping the 3x3 into flower!

I’m a little worried about the stretch in the 3x3 because these ladies are al growing strong and are currently at waist height:eek: so it will be a battle to keep things tamed haha! Here’s a glimpse from this morning of the girls!

Still a few sad leaves here and there but for the most part they are all looking much better!

Finally we’ve got the 4x4 flower tent! Woooh these ladies are really stacking up and have some serious frost building! It’s looking fantastic in here! Here’s a few bud shots from today and I’ll be getting a bunch more tomorrow when I have them out for watering!

Until tomorrows update I wish you all a medicated weekend and be safe!

One Love from the Dutch house!

Update
July 27
Day - 85 / Flower Day - 36

Whats up everyone! Happy Saturday woohoo!

It’s the weekend and lots of things are going on! We’ve got a birthday party to go to this evening and I was busy in the garden this morning!

Transplant Day!
I started transplanting the second round of cuttings with a healthy sprinkling of MykosWP and gave them their first feeding of MegaCrop at 2.25g/Gal! A few still have small roots so I’ll give them another day or 2 before transplanting! With more room in the bubble cloner I’ll be taking a few CBD cuttings tomorrow since I’m flipping the 3x3 into flower!

I’m a little worried about the stretch in the 3x3 because these ladies are al growing strong and are currently at waist height:eek: so it will be a battle to keep things tamed haha! Here’s a glimpse from this morning of the girls!

Still a few sad leaves here and there but for the most part they are all looking much better!

Finally we’ve got the 4x4 flower tent! Woooh these ladies are really stacking up and have some serious frost building! It’s looking fantastic in here! Here’s a few bud shots from today and I’ll be getting a bunch more tomorrow when I have them out for watering!

Until tomorrows update I wish you all a medicated weekend and be safe!

One Love from the Dutch house!

Nice job, Dutch! How old are those clones? Mine are still chugging along. Nice and straight, no wilting, but leaves are starting to yellow. Hoping that they are redirecting energy into root production. No sign of action yet.

Flower tent looks great - it is packed!

Great weekend!

If they’re turning yellow be ready to start mild nutrients.

Thanks Penny... the solution they are in (in the bubbler) is already a very mild mix of rooting hormones and General Hydroponics Micro. I started with that since the rooting gel was just washing off. Hope to see some root stubs forming soon! EC is about 0.1, so very diluted. Thanks again.

You’re in the home stretch now Dutch!
Fingers crossed for some strong finishes on these girls! Looking forward to some colourful fades to especially this Canuk Cookies!!

Nice job, Dutch! How old are those clones? Mine are still chugging along. Nice and straight, no wilting, but leaves are starting to yellow. Hoping that they are redirecting energy into root production. No sign of action yet.

Flower tent looks great - it is packed!

Great weekend!
Thanks Bard! Mine are about 10days old now I think! I would have to double check to be positive but I’m around there! Glad to hear the cloner is working so far! Standing cuttings are good cuttings! Look forward to seeing your roots!

Fingers crossed for some strong finishes on these girls! Looking forward to some colourful fades to especially this Canuk Cookies!!

Thanks Bard! Mine are about 10days old now I think! I would have to double check to be positive but I’m around there! Glad to hear the cloner is working so far! Standing cuttings are good cuttings! Look forward to seeing your roots!

Thanks Dutch. Once/if I get roots, I'll let you know. Really like the bubbler!

Update
July 28
Day - 86 / Flower Day - 37

PhenoHunt Group 2 - MarsHydro Setup
Day - 86 / Flower Day - 1

What’s up everyone! Another weekend is almost over and I’ve got some stuff to go over so let’s get to it!

As you can tell from the new title today will be the first day for the 3x3 tent going into a new lighting schedule! 12/12 begins @SmokeSara lets see what these SP-150s can do! Here’s what the tent looks like today after removing WC#1... you will see why!

I took a few cuttings from the CBD girls today and have them in the cloner now

Next is the 4x4! Everything was going fantastic until ..... Wedding Cake #4 has been found to be a HERMIE! Little bastard IT is!! I searched and scoured the tent high and low and from what I could see there’s a few seeds here and there in the tent on the plants closest to where the guilty one was standing. After I took her out I searched her more and found this in a couple of spots all down low .. seeds...

:cough:
So frustrating and such a let down but I knew I didn’t like WC4 for a reason! My instinct was right! BANISHED to the outdoor garden it is until harvest! Still some useful trichomes there that I’ll make into some oil!

So not sure how much pollen was exposed to my buds but from what I can tell most of these ladies aren’t showing any seed signs!

So with WC4 outside I moved WC1 into her place! Still only in a 2Gal pot this will be a just a test to see how she flowers out. Not looking for quantity this round just the quality features!

Anyways that’s it for the tents let’s move on!

I decided to try a test today of the PGa2! That’s right the one harvested later and not smoked in a joint but squeezed on the press! Looking for a more full spectrum profile and it did not disappoint! Even though the buds were not nearly as dense or resin covered as PGa1 (who I still have curing and havnt sampled) she still produced some stellar rosin with some incredible flavours!

After a stressful morning of searching the tent for possible seeded damage and getting upset with the results of WC4 I needed a few good dabs!

It’s all a part of growing and this is a great example in why we Pheno hunt! Some Phenos are prone to genetic issues compared to others! WC2 is looking strong healthy and stacking up some beautiful buds so fingers crossed she’s the winner I was looking for!

Until tomorrows update I wish you a safe and happy evening!

Stay Medicated

Update
July 28
Day - 86 / Flower Day - 37

PhenoHunt Group 2 - MarsHydro Setup
Day - 86 / Flower Day - 1

What’s up everyone! Another weekend is almost over and I’ve got some stuff to go over so let’s get to it!

As you can tell from the new title today will be the first day for the 3x3 tent going into a new lighting schedule! 12/12 begins @SmokeSara lets see what these SP-150s can do! Here’s what the tent looks like today after removing WC#1... you will see why!

I took a few cuttings from the CBD girls today and have them in the cloner now

Next is the 4x4! Everything was going fantastic until ..... Wedding Cake #4 has been found to be a HERMIE! Little bastard IT is!! I searched and scoured the tent high and low and from what I could see there’s a few seeds here and there in the tent on the plants closest to where the guilty one was standing. After I took her out I searched her more and found this in a couple of spots all down low .. seeds...

:cough:
So frustrating and such a let down but I knew I didn’t like WC4 for a reason! My instinct was right! BANISHED to the outdoor garden it is until harvest! Still some useful trichomes there that I’ll make into some oil!

So not sure how much pollen was exposed to my buds but from what I can tell most of these ladies aren’t showing any seed signs!

So with WC4 outside I moved WC1 into her place! Still only in a 2Gal pot this will be a just a test to see how she flowers out. Not looking for quantity this round just the quality features!

Anyways that’s it for the tents let’s move on!

I decided to try a test today of the PGa2! That’s right the one harvested later and not smoked in a joint but squeezed on the press! Looking for a more full spectrum profile and it did not disappoint! Even though the buds were not nearly as dense or resin covered as PGa1 (who I still have curing and havnt sampled) she still produced some stellar rosin with some incredible flavours!

After a stressful morning of searching the tent for possible seeded damage and getting upset with the results of WC4 I needed a few good dabs!

It’s all a part of growing and this is a great example in why we Pheno hunt! Some Phenos are prone to genetic issues compared to others! WC2 is looking strong healthy and stacking up some beautiful buds so fingers crossed she’s the winner I was looking for!

Until tomorrows update I wish you a safe and happy evening!

Stay Medicated

Nice update as always. Lots of great looking plants in there! Bummer about your hermie, but relieved you caught now versus much later. Hope you had a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom