Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Highya Dutchie,

I can't help it, I had to chime in and mention how nice the whole crop looks. Buds are stacking very nicely. Great job. You'll have your hands full during trimming season. Cheers

Purple Gorilla Autoflower
#1 Curing
#2 Harvested
So I harvested PGa2 last night and washed and hung her up! Not as dense as PGa1 or frosty but still a nice looking plant! I’ll be making most of her into infused oil or rosin! I was pretty stoned so I forgot to take a lot of photos but before she gets jarred up I’ll take some photos!

PGa1 has been curing for the past week and looks extra delectable! I can’t wait to sample her in a few weeks!! Check her out!

She turned out some frosty rock solid buds and they are just beautiful! My best Autoflower yet!

Enjoy my friends and Stay Medicated

Flower tent looks promising, what are you looking for? Trichomes with stacking? Terpenes?
All of the above Penny! I’m looking for the heaviest stacked colas with best density. Total yield isn’t that much of a deal breaker as I can run a lot of them but a serious terpene profile with some heavy flavours is definitely what I’m after as well! There’s a bunch of great lineages in the tent and I’m already able to smell a few that have a winning profile I hope carries into the cure!

Highya Dutchie,

I can't help it, I had to chime in and mention how nice the whole crop looks. Buds are stacking very nicely. Great job. You'll have your hands full during trimming season. Cheers
As always Bode thank you very much!! I appreciate it kindly and I’m definitely going to prep my hands for the trimming season ahead!

Looking great Dutch! :bravo:
PGa1 has been curing for the past week
Damn! She's frosty! :jawdropper: Top shelf herb Dutch. I'm not sure i'd be able to wait that long to test it, but the wait will be worth it!

Those buds look great mate, don't think I could wait 2 more weeks I'd be hitting them up already lol, your plants are looking great and stacking nicely mate

Looking great Dutch! :bravo:

Damn! She's frosty! :jawdropper: Top shelf herb Dutch. I'm not sure i'd be able to wait that long to test it, but the wait will be worth it!
Thanks Irie! It’s a test of will power lol and definitely will be worth the wait!

Those buds look great mate, don't think I could wait 2 more weeks I'd be hitting them up already lol, your plants are looking great and stacking nicely mate
Haha! Thanks Tomuk! It’s getting harder to not dip into this PGa1!! On the days I open the jar to burp it’s calling me :rofl:

Maybe I’ll dive in sooner than later lol

Maybe try one freshie for now.
Alright, maybe I’ll try a tester after dinner lol!
We have my mother-in-laws birthday dinner this evening so I may need that extra kick when I get home haha! Stay tuned!

You must live somewhere with worse internet than me Penny lol

Great updates Dutch! My thumb aches from scrolling down after one of your posts. Beautiful looking bud my friend and congrats on the harvest
Thanks brother Prof!! I’m itching to try a sample and all this peer pressure may just push me over the edge lol!
Hope you and the family are well!

Update
July 22
Day - 80 / Flower Day - 31

Ayoo! What’s up everyone!!
Hope your all well and enjoying the day or what’s left of it!

I didn’t get around to sampling PGa1 tonight so she lives to cure another day haha! I’ll be sampling this weekend for sure with a good smoke report to follow!

I Got a bunch of photos today from the 4x4 but I decided to redo the video I did so I’ll be posting one this week. Things are really coming along nicely with steady growth each day I can see a few are beginning to prep for the bulking stage! I can’t wait to see how these girls fill out and cover up with resins fun times ahead!

Alright now some Pictures!

The clones all took well to the topping the other day. Tomorrow I’ll be feeding them again at a higher dose of MegaCrop and removing a few lower nodes! They will need to be transplanted soon though because they are drinking quickly and I’m watering almost daily now! I’m excited to see those rootballs and hit them with more Mykos!! I’ll be going into 1Gal next and starting a bonsai mom from the strongest!

Next on the list is the 3x3 and I didn’t have time to do a defoliation today I will be tomorrow! These girls have such a thick canopy and are in need of a good thinning! I also need to strip the last few damaged leaves from my nutrient issue a little while ago. After a few good feedings now they seem to be bouncing back to their normal green happy selves and I’ll be looking at flipping this tent over the weekend I believe! But as you can see they all need a good haircut which they will get tomorrow!

Roots?! Yes ive got roots on a few clones already poking through and showing themselves! By tomorrow there should be even more so I’ll take some pictures! I’m also going to be taking a few cuttings from the CBD girls to put in the cloner!
I didn’t get a chance this evening to get any pictures of roots but I will tomorrow!

Until then though I wish you a happy safe and highly medicated day!

Enjoy!:blunt:

Looks super delicious :drool::drool::drool:
Hello Sara! Thank you!

These SP-150s are pushing out some serious growth in both my 2x2 and the MarsHydro 3x3! I’m extra excited to flip this tent and see how these light perform with a thick canopy like above from today’s update! Lots of pictures to come Sara to stay tuned!!

Back
Top Bottom