Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Nice update as always. Lots of great looking plants in there! Bummer about your hermie, but relieved you caught now versus much later. Hope you had a great weekend.
Thanks Bard! Definitely better now that come harvest time haha! Wish I had caught it even sooner but as is life! Fingers crossed I don’t find many seeds because there’s some extra frosty goodness forming up in this tent that I’m itching to sample!!
Weekend was good thanks and I hope yours was too

Thanks Bard! Definitely better now that come harvest time haha! Wish I had caught it even sooner but as is life! Fingers crossed I don’t find many seeds because there’s some extra frosty goodness forming up in this tent that I’m itching to sample!!
Weekend was good thanks and I hope yours was too

Great weekend here, thanks! No testicles on my reversal, and no roots on my clones, but otherwise things are great! Gorgeous weather. Outdoor girls are loving life.

I bet you will still get a great harvest.

Hey Dutch another great update as usual and great looking plants, it's always a shame finding a hermie but hopefully not too much damage done

Great weekend here, thanks! No testicles on my reversal, and no roots on my clones, but otherwise things are great! Gorgeous weather. Outdoor girls are loving life.

I bet you will still get a great harvest.
I think I’ll be good but I’m sure I’ll find the odd seed! Pluck em and chuck em though don’t want none of that haha! Glad your enjoying the weekend weather!

Hey Dutch another great update as usual and great looking plants, it's always a shame finding a hermie but hopefully not too much damage done
Shouldn’t be to bad but still frustrating! Excited to see these girls finish off now and to see what this next round of girls in the Pheno hunt can do!!

Hey Dutch just relaxin on this Sunday
My 4x4 has me aggravated so i hung out in yours instead :dude-knocking:
Well your always welcome pal!

Hit some of this Purple Gorilla rosin! :drool:

Hi Dutch, thanks for the update, I saw you now use two lights on, with one SP 150 off, so 3 would be too strong for 3x3 tent right? :circle-of-love: Or you have other plan to add the other later? Usually we suggest 2pcs in 3x3 tent, so I am checking in,. :D

Hi Dutch, thanks for the update, I saw you now use two lights on, with one SP 150 off, so 3 would be too strong for 3x3 tent right? :circle-of-love: Or you have other plan to add the other later? Usually we suggest 2pcs in 3x3 tent, so I am checking in,. :D
I tried the 3x SP-150 on earlier in veg but they began getting light stressed so I turned the middle one off! Once stretch is over and flower is full bloom I will turn the 3rd SP-150 back on! Full power bud making!!

I tried the 3x SP-150 on earlier in veg but they began getting light stressed so I turned the middle one off! Once stretch is over and flower is full bloom I will turn the 3rd SP-150 back on! Full power bud making!!
Sounds like a plan, :ganjamon:

Hey Dutch, loving all your updates!
Nice transplant on those clones, those roots look amazing! That looks like a good soil mix. The new CBD cuts you took look great. You've got a good system going! :bravo: Over in your 3x3, congrats on the flip to 12/12! The stretch was wild on those girls, looks like you may need to do some bending to keep them from shooting through the roof in a week or two :goof: They're strong looking! Looking forward to see what kinda flowers the SP150's produce.
Looking so frosty in the 4x4! Some serious stacking going on it there. They're gonna be dropping with frost come harvest. Bummer about the WC hermie! I personally woulda kept it in there to score some extra seeds...:bongrip:... but i understand it's not worth the risk for you right now. Wedding Cake is really popular in South Africa right now! Not many seeds available, but loads of WC bud on the market and it's popular for pressing this side.
Loved your PGA squish, looks like damn honey! :adore:

Hey Dutch, loving all your updates!
Nice transplant on those clones, those roots look amazing! That looks like a good soil mix. The new CBD cuts you took look great. You've got a good system going! :bravo: Over in your 3x3, congrats on the flip to 12/12! The stretch was wild on those girls, looks like you may need to do some bending to keep them from shooting through the roof in a week or two :goof: They're strong looking! Looking forward to see what kinda flowers the SP150's produce.
Looking so frosty in the 4x4! Some serious stacking going on it there. They're gonna be dropping with frost come harvest. Bummer about the WC hermie! I personally woulda kept it in there to score some extra seeds...:bongrip:... but i understand it's not worth the risk for you right now. Wedding Cake is really popular in South Africa right now! Not many seeds available, but loads of WC bud on the market and it's popular for pressing this side.
Loved your PGA squish, looks like damn honey! :adore:
Hey Irie!
Thanks for the love and support brother! Definitely a bummer about the WC but it happens! It’s not environmental because all my other plants look fantastic so genetics it is and that’s not a gene I want! WC is one of my favourite strains to date and I’m really looking forward to testing my girls come harvest!

PGA squished out so nice and has such an incredible terpene profile I love it! I’ll be doing a smoke report of PGa1 this weekend as she’s been curing for almost 3 full weeks now!

Update
July 30
Day - 88 / Flower Day - 39

PhenoHunt Group 2
Day - 88 / Flower Day - 3

Hello everyone! Another busy day here so let’s light up have a puff and get through this!!

Day-3 flower for the 3x3 and things are moving right along lots of new growth and healthy green shooting out! A few remnant ugly leaves but they will be gone soon enough I believe!

Moving right along let’s look at some roots and transplanting! I moved my first set of clones into 1Gal pots today and gave a few of the other cuttings a transplant!

CBD 20:1 #2 is showing the starting signs of roots! Should see some visible tomorrow!

Critical+2.0 mom needed some maintenance today so she got a haircut and watering! She’s got a funky base trunk that I love the look of and a sweet supercrop in the middle section!

Now let’s get chilly with some frost!
These girls are filling out really nice and I’m excited to see how they look in a few weeks! Critical girls are closing in on harvest day and tomorrow I’ll be pulling them out for a Trichome check because the one I took today looks pretty good!!

I hope your all well and enjoying the day!

Dutch has a special upgrade coming this week so stay tuned!!

Hey Dutch your tents are looking great, and those buds are really starting to fatten up nicely I bet it smells delicious in there at the moment and your bubble cloners doing its magic as usual lol, do your bad azz have purple tints yet?

Plants looking great, Brother, and it looks like that cloner is working well for you! :welldone:

Sorry that WC went twink on you and Brother @InTheShed is correct - be careful you don't bring any of that pollen into the tent on your clothes, etc. ;)

Hey Dutch your tents are looking great, and those buds are really starting to fatten up nicely I bet it smells delicious in there at the moment and your bubble cloners doing its magic as usual lol, do your bad azz have purple tints yet?
Thanks Tomuk! No purple yet but they still have time! They are fattening up nicely though and have a heavy layer of trichomes! Can’t wait to see them finished!

They look awesome. hopefully soon we can see some beautiful buds :Rasta:
Hi Sara! Fingers crossed soon! I’m really excited for this big SP-150 flower run! Should really showcase them well!

Sorry about the hermie Dutch. Hope that pollen doesn't find its way back in the house!

Everything that should be frosty is mighty frosty, everything that should be green is mighty green, and everything that should be rooty is mighty rooty. All nicely done. :thumb:

LOL!
Cheers Shed! I’m still angry with “IT” so I’m not seeing it atm lol! But yes absolutely no pollen transfer! Probably already going to get some unwanted seeds this round... ugh! Hope your well brother

Happy weekend Dutch and everyone else. :green_heart:
Happy Weekend Sara!!

Plants looking great, Brother, and it looks like that cloner is working well for you! :welldone:

Sorry that WC went twink on you and Brother @InTheShed is correct - be careful you don't bring any of that pollen into the tent on your clothes, etc. ;)
Thanks Krip! I be sure not to! The culprit has been banished to the outdoor garden so I’ll check in weekly but keep my distance
:laugh:

Update
Aug 3
Day - 92 / Flower Day - 43

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 92 / Flower Day - 7

Well hello hello everyone! It’s been a crazy busy week so I havnt been able to get many updates done but I’ve got one for you all today!

Let’s start with the 4x4! These girls are full of smells and covered in frosty goodness from top to bottom! The criticals are ready for harvest but we will get to that! The ladies in the Pheno hunt are doing great!

Wedding Cake#2 smells so sweet and citrusy I’m really hopeful that carries through into the cure!

BadAzz #2 is filling out and showing of those thick Kush nugs. Definitely a heavy nose on her with the classic kushy smell! Still not sure which one I like more between #1/#2 but I’m leaning towards 2 but we will see come harvest and smoke!

Canuk Cookies #1 is just starting to show some colour on the tips of her leaves and has some nice resin rails forming down her leaves!

I’ll be pulling them all out for watering tomorrow and I’ll take some good pictures but for today I’ve got these!!

Wedding Cake #1 has begun to flower with very minimal stretch! Hopefully she just gets right into because that would be nice! She’s already the size of everyone else in the tent lol!

Now let’s talk about these critical ladies! I harvested last round at Day-50 but some of these girls look ready to me already! They’ve been a rockstar this round and have some monster rock solid buds just coated in trichs!! A few Trichome pictures and a lower sample bud that I took today as well.... also extra frosty :yummy:

I’ll be taking some more Closeups tomorrow before I water them to make sure I’m not going to be chopping them lol! If I do decide to chop Monday will be the day!

Next up is this Purple Gorilla Auto #1! Finally got around to sampling her and wow! What a winner!! She’s got a lovely grape smell with a fuel filled finish. Upon first inhale she’s smooth and goes right behind the eyes! After a good joint of her I’m feeling extra relaxed but still lively and ready to go!! An excellent auto indeed and I would recommend giving her a shot! #2 has been yet to be sampled but her buds look and smell nothing like these.......

With a nice clean ash and a great high I’m definitely happy with the finish! 33g dried is not a big yield but a quality one that’s for sure and that’s what I’m after!

Now these round 2 clones are coming along! After the transplant and feeding the bounced right back and are looking much better. I’m not sure if the one Canuck Clone will make it or not but we will see lol!

Anywhooo I’ll be sure to get a bunch of photos up tomorrow! Let me know what you think of the critical...feedback is always good!

Stay Medicated

Update
Aug 3
Day - 92 / Flower Day - 43

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 92 / Flower Day - 7

Well hello hello everyone! It’s been a crazy busy week so I havnt been able to get many updates done but I’ve got one for you all today!

Let’s start with the 4x4! These girls are full of smells and covered in frosty goodness from top to bottom! The criticals are ready for harvest but we will get to that! The ladies in the Pheno hunt are doing great!

Wedding Cake#2 smells so sweet and citrusy I’m really hopeful that carries through into the cure!

BadAzz #2 is filling out and showing of those thick Kush nugs. Definitely a heavy nose on her with the classic kushy smell! Still not sure which one I like more between #1/#2 but I’m leaning towards 2 but we will see come harvest and smoke!

Canuk Cookies #1 is just starting to show some colour on the tips of her leaves and has some nice resin rails forming down her leaves!

I’ll be pulling them all out for watering tomorrow and I’ll take some good pictures but for today I’ve got these!!

Wedding Cake #1 has begun to flower with very minimal stretch! Hopefully she just gets right into because that would be nice! She’s already the size of everyone else in the tent lol!

Now let’s talk about these critical ladies! I harvested last round at Day-50 but some of these girls look ready to me already! They’ve been a rockstar this round and have some monster rock solid buds just coated in trichs!! A few Trichome pictures and a lower sample bud that I took today as well.... also extra frosty :yummy:

I’ll be taking some more Closeups tomorrow before I water them to make sure I’m not going to be chopping them lol! If I do decide to chop Monday will be the day!

Next up is this Purple Gorilla Auto #1! Finally got around to sampling her and wow! What a winner!! She’s got a lovely grape smell with a fuel filled finish. Upon first inhale she’s smooth and goes right behind the eyes! After a good joint of her I’m feeling extra relaxed but still lively and ready to go!! An excellent auto indeed and I would recommend giving her a shot! #2 has been yet to be sampled but her buds look and smell nothing like these.......

With a nice clean ash and a great high I’m definitely happy with the finish! 33g dried is not a big yield but a quality one that’s for sure and that’s what I’m after!

Now these round 2 clones are coming along! After the transplant and feeding the bounced right back and are looking much better. I’m not sure if the one Canuck Clone will make it or not but we will see lol!

Anywhooo I’ll be sure to get a bunch of photos up tomorrow! Let me know what you think of the critical...feedback is always good!

Stay Medicated
The Critical is good Mr Dutch and yours look particularly nice. Yours is frostier than mine was. Keep busy keeping busy brother!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom