With that morning pick me up I saw from you @Grandpa Tokin i had to squeeze some of my Early Miss that has been curing for a little while now! Check it out

10g BTS squeeze - Bud pictures first

For your viewing pleasure
The oil just making me drill~ :drool::drool::drool:Nice job done!

Hey Dutch I pulled the trigger on the same press as yours today. Might be hitting you up for some base temps and set up tips when it’s delivered. You seem to have yours dialled in right to say the least! Fantastic videos and that Pineapple Express looked so good.

Hey Dutch I pulled the trigger on the same press as yours today. Might be hitting you up for some base temps and set up tips when it’s delivered. You seem to have yours dialled in right to say the least! Fantastic videos and that Pineapple Express looked so good.
That’s awesome man and for sure any questions you have ask away! I’ll be doing another big squeeze and video today!

I'm in an subbed for this one my friend. Hey I was jus wondering how much did u pay usd for the press ur using dutch?
Hey @Blazinjones welcome and what’s up!
I’m actually Canadian and after everything was said and done to my door it was $650CDN so not bad at all! Some other presses were well into the 1000$+ dollars to ship here so I am extremely happy with my press and how well it works!

Im glad your tagging along and I look forward to showing off some more rosin!!

Hey @Blazinjones welcome and what’s up!
I’m actually Canadian and after everything was said and done to my door it was $650CDN so not bad at all! Some other presses were well into the 1000$+ dollars to ship here so I am extremely happy with my press and how well it works!

Im glad your tagging along and I look forward to showing off some more rosin!!

Nice an yea those presses can get dam rediculous in pricing lol. But yea man not bad I'll have to Google it make sure I'm right but tht wud be right around 500 bucks usd give or take a few lol. I was looking at this one an checking out the different plates that could go for it an what not. Then I was like oh yea maybe I should check the price see if it's even in my price range an go figure it was like 1800$ so I was like dam nope not tht one lol. Still 500 seems way more reasonable. With ur setup about how much can u press at once without blow outs or mishaps.

Nice an yea those presses can get dam rediculous in pricing lol. But yea man not bad I'll have to Google it make sure I'm right but tht wud be right around 500 bucks usd give or take a few lol. I was looking at this one an checking out the different plates that could go for it an what not. Then I was like oh yea maybe I should check the price see if it's even in my price range an go figure it was like 1800$ so I was like dam nope not tht one lol. Still 500 seems way more reasonable. With ur setup about how much can u press at once without blow outs or mishaps.
The manufacturer states it can press 7-14g. I’ve only done 7 and 10g runs so far but could easily do 14g. If I was to use a prepress Mold I could squish and Oz but i wouldn’t tru that without the prepress

Honestly it’s great for myself or I would suggest any recreational user! Squishing 10g of flower should bring you anywhere between 1.5-2.5 grams of beautiful rosin.

I hope that helps! Honestly if it’s just for you I don’t think a 10ton+ unit is necessary but that’s just me and I like ease of transport and use! This 6ton DabPress unit I can pack up into my backpack and take it to a buddies for the afternoon where most of the big framed jacks with added plates can’t be transported so that’s another huge benefit for me!

The manufacturer states it can press 7-14g. I’ve only done 7 and 10g runs so far but could easily do 14g. If I was to use a prepress Mold I could squish and Oz but i wouldn’t tru that without the prepress

Honestly it’s great for myself or I would suggest any recreational user! Squishing 10g of flower should bring you anywhere between 1.5-2.5 grams of beautiful rosin.

I hope that helps! Honestly if it’s just for you I don’t think a 10ton+ unit is necessary but that’s just me and I like ease of transport and use! This 6ton DabPress unit I can pack up into my backpack and take it to a buddies for the afternoon where most of the big framed jacks with added plates can’t be transported so that’s another huge benefit for me!

Ok awesome so it dnt require a air pump or nuthn it jus plugs right into the wall right?

Back
Top Bottom