DWC - Drip Irrigation Scrog 2400W

You just delivered a baby on your kitchen floor!!!??
Um, is it too late for me to change my vote for member of the month?
Damn bro, that is awesome.

You just delivered a baby on your kitchen floor!!!??
Um, is it too late for me to change my vote for member of the month?
Damn bro, that is awesome.

Yeah mate it was crazy. we went into hospital at 2am, they said she wasnt ready to deliver so sent us home, 10miles away and hour later we on kitchen floor delivering baby. No pain relief no nothing. was pretty scary actually. I got pics but due to anominity not good idea to post them. Its a story to tell thats for sure. Luckily everyone is ok and i have a little girl thats a peach ;)

Congratulations on the baby girl !!!

Hey cultivator, congrats on your baby girl!!! I can't imagine how scary that must have been to have to deliver the baby yourself, wow!! I'm glad everything turned out ok for you two.

Thanks for well wishes everyone, it much appreciated.

Its my second daughter X. Was scary situation, but i handle pressure well, i always have. Sounds stupid but im a pro fighter and i used the same composure as when i step in the ring. The nerves and anxiety was there but just focused on getting job done. I just pleased it had a good outcome. Hospital was a joke, they were actually laughing saying i did well etc. But bottom line they should never have sent my partner away from the hospital in first place!

Baby and mother doing great now though, so all good...........

congrats on the new kid mate, crazy delivering your own baby, i wouldnt know what to do, i left that to the midwifes in the hospital, but doing it on the kitchen floor must of been hard, sounds like you done a perfect job and are now a proud father, well done mate, reps coming your way

Congrats on the baby! I also wanted to thank you for your input on my bubba kush lollipop grow, I thought I should let you know because you did help out. I pulled 6 oz dry, thanks for being there. Can't wait to see what's next in your many rooms of bud. Oh yea I got the Ona, Bro that stuff is magic. I have the stinkiest bud I could have picked growing and with the Ona it's like it's not even there, thanks again!

Congrats on the new baby girl!!
That's a crazy story about the delivery. Good on ya for keeping your cool and handling shit.

Can't wait to see this grow unfold!
All the best to you and your fam!

ok so finally a start on new grow.

I have 10 dwc 21litre buckets. I was planning on using the iws rdwc but had some issues having it ready in time. This means i'll be manually changing each poy which will be time conusming but worth it in the end. On the positive it also means if i have any diseases or problems then it will only affect individual pots. At the moment i have 9 under 1 600w hps and another plus a mother under the other 600w hps. will veg couple weeks to train. These cuttings are well rooted and were plants wen transplanted as they've been in aerocloner 3/4 weeks.

2012-10-23_14_49_49.jpg

2012-10-23_14_55_00.jpg

2012-10-23_14_54_40.jpg

2012-10-23_14_49_39.jpg

2012-10-24_15_09_28.jpg

2012-10-24_15_09_35.jpg

And here are a couple buds off my last harvest

2012-10-23_14_55_31.jpg

2012-10-22_14_09_50.jpg

Back
Top Bottom