EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Sorry I haven't been on here much lately guys but ive been pretty busy the last few days. I harvested the Crown Royale on Sunday night. I figured I would harvest her on father's day lol. I sampled a few smaller bugs this morning and it's really good. It's great for wake and bake cause it definitely is a up high. I even noticed my heart racing a little bit after a few hits lol. The buds are nice and dence also so all in all in happy. I'm gonna be improving my setup soon by ads a 320 watts of QB's so I'm really happy about that. My 5×5 should have plenty of light once I get everything setup. Right now with just the PS in there I'm lacking enough light to grow the plant out to its full potential imo. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with the PS and the quality of bud it produced, especially in a 5×5 but they are a LOT of room for improvement. With 320 watts of QB in there with the PS my tent should produce a LOT more bud. Thanks to everyone following along, I'm hoping to harvest the other three by next week so I can get my autos started for the comparative grow.✌

Sorry I haven't been on here much lately guys but ive been pretty busy the last few days. I harvested the Crown Royale on Sunday night. I figured I would harvest her on father's day lol. I sampled a few smaller bugs this morning and it's really good. It's great for wake and bake cause it definitely is a up high. I even noticed my heart racing a little bit after a few hits lol. The buds are nice and dence also so all in all in happy. I'm gonna be improving my setup soon by ads a 320 watts of QB's so I'm really happy about that. My 5×5 should have plenty of light once I get everything setup. Right now with just the PS in there I'm lacking enough light to grow the plant out to its full potential imo. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with the PS and the quality of bud it produced, especially in a 5×5 but they are a LOT of room for improvement. With 320 watts of QB in there with the PS my tent should produce a LOT more bud. Thanks to everyone following along, I'm hoping to harvest the other three by next week so I can get my autos started for the comparative grow.✌

Glad to hear your harvest worked out. Im all salavating at the mouth thinking about at high test Sativa. My King Tut is supposed to fit that profile.

I think the Q board idea is a good one. There is no perfect light in my opinion. There are footprint issues, spectrum deficiencies, power requirements etc. Im a big fan of not only multiple lights, but different manufactures and different kinds of light. I think you've seen that i run 2 Black Dog LEDs and a CMH. 2 completely different light designs, but more importantly, in my opinion, 2 different spectrums. Using this rig in my last season grew 27oz from two plants.

I have a 400+ Spectrum King LED that i dont like.... more importantly my plants dont seem to like it. Its a master piece of design, and "should" grow just fine, but theres something wrong with it. It can only be spectrum issues in my opininlon. It has a bright white light, but it only did well wen i ran it with 2 smaller Platinum colored lights. This isnt an arguement of colored light over white light, or vice versa. which is rediculous.

Anyway, before i write out a movie script worth of opinion, ill finish with just a little more. You will find lights from different manufacturers a real benefit and i believe this is due to spectrum augmetation

I'm days away from my next chop, I start flushing my mommas tomorrow and they come down wednesday thursday. about 14 days later the Dreams come down. I just got the perimeter lightin to work proper last night and I can dim from 10%-100% on the new lights. I ended up going with 3000k color temp. The PS cob does a great job but it just doesn't get coverage out to the edges of the tent so I am hoping this alleviates the issue.

I got it at full Powah now! I ordered 10komh potentiometers but amazon sent 1k and when I originally hooked them up I was running at 10% power. Once I figured it out they sent me the right ones and I got to keep the shot ones for free(they don’t want to pay to ship me back). But ya much much brighter now.

I got it at full Powah now! I ordered 10komh potentiometers but amazon sent 1k and when I originally hooked them up I was running at 10% power. Once I figured it out they sent me the right ones and I got to keep the shot ones for free(they don’t want to pay to ship me back). But ya much much brighter now.
Thats awesome bro. May i ask what you spent on your perimeter lighting project?

12 Samsung 22” strips @ 13$ each
Import fees(fuck the government) 60$
2 240w meanwell dimmable 85$ each
10 10k omh potentiometers 1.30$ each
16 gauge wire and plugs and extension cord 35$
32’ of aluminum 3/4” angle trim 60$
Some rivets tape shrink wraps and the beer while out it all together I already had laying around lol.
Sobaround 250$ per light of around a dollar a watt to build.

12 Samsung 22” strips @ 13$ each
Import fees(fuck the government) 60$
2 240w meanwell dimmable 85$ each
10 10k omh potentiometers 1.30$ each
16 gauge wire and plugs and extension cord 35$
32’ of aluminum 3/4” angle trim 60$
Some rivets tape shrink wraps and the beer while out it all together I already had laying around lol.
Sobaround 250$ per light of around a dollar a watt to build.

Very impressive. Is this the stuff Rider uses?

3 seeds pre=soaked - 1 germinated
4 seeds pre - soak - no germnation
4 seeds planted directly in soil - ? waiting for results

anyone ever have this kind of luck ?? from 3 different breeders als0 - I need help ?? don't now what the F%$$# I.m doing wrong. it's getting expensive guess i will try rockwool cube ?s

3 seeds pre=soaked - 1 germinated
4 seeds pre - soak - no germnation
4 seeds planted directly in soil - ? waiting for results

anyone ever have this kind of luck ?? from 3 different breeders als0 - I need help ?? don't now what the F%$$# I.m doing wrong. it's getting expensive guess i will try rockwool cube ?s
YES! ITS NOT NECESSARILY YOU! I want to share something with you...

The first chart shows an average of what you might expect from various seeds. But that doesnt take into account whether or not the seeds were keeped in a humid area, to hot, to cold, etc. The second page shows seeds by class. The first is meant to show you that just because you have a seed it may not work out

Here we are again, I have three strains from Cropking I'm trying. They are Crown Royale, Green Crack, and Super Silver Haze. They have already sprouted and are growing good. I will be in Coco using my PS COB. The tent is a 5×5 but I will only be using about 4×4 of it for the plants. I went with a 5×5 so I could have a little more room in there to work and for better airflow. I will be using Advance Nutes with Great White. Here's a few pics I i took of everything. The Super Silver Haze sprouted a few days before the rest so they are a little bit bigger.
Here's a few more that just sprouted, one Green Crack and two Crown Royale
Here's my light, it's on first setting at 42in above the plants
Next pics show my Nutes and the 3-gallon grow bags that I will finish them in

The plan is to veg for 30-35 days and then flip. All advise is appreciated and everyone is welcome to come along for the ride. Hopefully I can blow this tent up with some top shelf sticky buds lol.✌️
so germinating at 24 inches with a 300 watt LED (Galaxyhydro) be ok ???

Back
Top Bottom