EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

so germinating at 24 inches with a 300 watt LED (Galaxyhydro) be ok ???
To start out you dont want to shock your seedlings at all. I would probably start at 36 for the first couple days, then lower them daily to around 24. If the seedlings start to stretch lower the lights a bit. 24 mau or may not be youre magic number

I heard that some use a 3% peroxid mix in pre-soaking - Thoughts? Name of you reference book in photo Thanks and PEACE
Yes, people do use peroxide in the soak to inoculate seeds before germination. Ive never done it, and dont know enough about it to recommend it. People do all sorts of things to seeds

Yes, people do use peroxide in the soak to inoculate seeds before germination. Ive never done it, and dont know enough about it to recommend it. People do all sorts of things to seeds
The book is The Cannabis Encyclopedia by Jorge Cervantes

3 seeds pre=soaked - 1 germinated
4 seeds pre - soak - no germnation
4 seeds planted directly in soil - ? waiting for results

anyone ever have this kind of luck ?? from 3 different breeders als0 - I need help ?? don't now what the F%$$# I.m doing wrong. it's getting expensive guess i will try rockwool cube ?s
Stop soaking them unless they are three years or older. Buy a bag of rapid rooters from your grow store or order off amazon. Wet the rooster plug in distilled water and shake it out outside or over a tub with three good shakes and the insert the seed in the rooter point up. Cover the hole with a piece of the bottom of the roots and put them in a clear glass with a dome in your tent. I’ve had 100% germination everytime but using seeds that were over ten years old.

Im New to the diy QB,s so I want to make sure I do everything right. I have a bunch of 1×2 strips of wood i could probably make a frame with pretty easy so I might even go that route to start with. I'm sure once I get ready to set it up i will have plenty of questions @Derbybud and @Pennywise lol. I want to make sure I hook everything up right lol. I'm not much when it comes to electrical but I have wired up simple stuff lol. I'm sure with you guys helping me I will be able to get the job done lol. It will be about 2 more weeks before I get to order.✌
No wood , those sob's heat up more than you think. 8' length of 3/4" ancle aluminum is cheap. pop rivet it together.

Stop soaking them unless they are three years or older. Buy a bag of rapid rooters from your grow store or order off amazon. Wet the rooster plug in distilled water and shake it out outside or over a tub with three good shakes and the insert the seed in the rooter point up. Cover the hole with a piece of the bottom of the roots and put them in a clear glass with a dome in your tent. I’ve had 100% germination everytime but using seeds that were over ten years old.
Yeah check the date on the bottom of the seed. Rapid Rooters are the goods. If your using rockwool throw it away

Jaimie the SSH got the chop today guys

I’m gonna be chopping the other SSH and GC later today. I’m at 11 weeks of flower today and the have about 10% Amber on all three. I’m gonna be starting up my autos here in a few days.✌️

Now that looks like one healthy girl. She looks like she will produce well.

Back
Top Bottom