Eggs Does Gorilla Glue 4 Bag Seeds 2018

Do you have rapid rooters? Thats what I use. You could go right into soil (cooked I am guessing is ok) but then you would not be able to confirm roots. They could look fairly healthy for 2-3 weeks and not have roots. In rapid rooters you'll see em then plop that into some soil.

Your drench calculations look good but the tea seems a little high. I could be wrong and don't think it matters too much. Maybe I need to up how much tea I use!?!?

:passitleft:
Thanks ween, I'll have to get the rapid rooters it would be nice to see the roots.

Looking good eggs. You can back off the tea for sure. I use 1.25 ml tea per gallon of dunking water but you won't hurt anything using more it just wastes product. I learned my cloning technique from Doc and this how I do it, I take my clones from the bottom of the plant. I purposely don't prune the lower stuff if I plan on cloning. Cut a clone candidate that has more than 3 nodes then I cut the stem between the 3rd and 4th node at a 45 degree angle. Dip it in Clonex and stick it in a rapid router plug. Put the plug in a clone dome with about an inch of water in the tray (check every couple days and don't let it dry out) . Set that on a heat mat and cover with the dome. Spray the underside of the clones every other day with 1 ml destress for every 4 oz water. I usually just mix up 4 oz water at a time and store it in the fridge. You should see condensation on the dome after several hours. They should have roots in about 10 days give or take. As soon as you see roots pop through stick it in some cooked soil and treat it like any other veg plant. I hope that makes sense, if not you can call me.

Perfect thanks Neiko, all my soil has only had one run except for the 6 gal. pots in veg. If I was going to add coco to my mix is that something I want to do before I flip and up pot to the 7 gallon pots.

Perfect thanks Neiko, all my soil has only had one run except for the 6 gal. pots in veg. If I was going to add coco to my mix is that something I want to do before I flip and up pot to the 7 gallon pots.
I would wait until you mix new soil or are cooking a full kit for a 2nd or 3rd run. I add the coco and let it cook with the rest of the batch. I think I'm going to try the ProMix CC. It has 25% coco already mixed in.

I have a root ball update on the gorilla girls, but I noticed I had my timer set at 16/8 instead of 18/6 like I thought. I see not everyone runs at 18/6 and they still got big enough. so should I bump it up to 18/6 and check the roots in a week or two.
20181212_174521.jpg
20181212_174530.jpg

Thanks again for looking.:smokin:

Hey gang did another root ball check today on the other gorilla girl, this one is a fighter when just a sprout I let the jiffy pod go dry I found it laying on its side nursed it back only to split 2 nodes trying to stress the branches down and it lives.
I was surprised the lower root ball was still damp it felt dry when I did a lift test for weight, so I dripped H2O on top.
She is 81 days old, I was thinking its time to flip but I wanted to check with you guys.
20181220_111924.jpg
20181220_112352.jpg
20181220_112423.jpg

Took a couple pics of that short orient eggspress, the others are more than twice the size. Very close nodes, 69 days old.
20181220_112923.jpg
20181220_112930.jpg

:passitleft:Have a good day.

I've always ran 16/8 without any issues unless a cut wants to start flowering on me. It's happened a few times but I don't think it was time related, just weak cuts.
Just noticed I did not respond, I did not mean for that to happen. 16/8 defiantly works for you Morglie I have seen your work.
It has been a week and the roots are looking better, hard to believe. I posted a couple more pics of that squatty orient express it sure is a different plant compared to the others, I wish it had the 4th top branch instead of just the 3.
:yummy:

Just noticed I did not respond, I did not mean for that to happen. 16/8 defiantly works for you Morglie I have seen your work.
It has been a week and the roots are looking better, hard to believe. I posted a couple more pics of that squatty orient express it sure is a different plant compared to the others, I wish it had the 4th top branch instead of just the 3.
:yummy:
I like the look of that orient express. It should be the frostiest of the bunch. It's a little thing though. You could bring down the size of a sprawling sativa by crossing it with that.

I like the look of that orient express. It should be the frostiest of the bunch. It's a little thing though. You could bring down the size of a sprawling sativa by crossing it with that.
Thanks Morglie, I wish I was that advanced, and the only reason I know what your talking about is from following you guys. Some day I hope. Can I do any training to max its yield?

Thanks Morglie, I wish I was that advanced, and the only reason I know what your talking about is from following you guys. Some day I hope. Can I do any training to max its yield?
I'd clean up the small growth on the bottom. How soon are you planning on flipping her? The best way to get a bigger yield in my experience is to veg them longer and put them in bigger pots.

I'd clean up the small growth on the bottom. How soon are you planning on flipping her? The best way to get a bigger yield in my experience is to veg them longer and put them in bigger pots.
Not sure when I'll flip but now that I have 2 rooms for the first time ever :yahoo: you have given me something to think about.:thanks:

Looking good Eggs. You start a perpetual now you have 2 rooms and harvest every couple of weeks. Flip the 3 plants and up pot the squatty one and keep her in veg until she's big. Then pop another seed and again every 2 weeks until you have enough for another round of flowering. Just start staggering your flip times.
Thanks Neiko, I hope to do that, it seems overwhelming but you guys make it look easy. I did do some clones I have to see how many of them survive then I'm popping seeds.
Going to slide in here........
Welcome JustMeds, glad to have you.:passitleft:

:thumb: Looking good eggs, nice Erdpurt grow. :slide: Quite the group of mentors you've gathered:welldone::Namaste:
Thanks dynamo, that Erdpurt sure liked Docs kit.
Wow you can say that again, and I owe it all to neiko. He went out of his way to get me started and talked me into doing a journal.
Ah a perfect time to say Thanks again neiko and friends, :thanks:.

Back
Top Bottom