Eggs Does Gorilla Glue 4 Bag Seeds 2018

Hey Eggs, just wanted to swing through and wish you a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year brother. Hope those Gorillas are doing well man!
Thanks Stank, really cool of you to stop by means a lot. Same to you and Mrs. Stank.
They have showed me their itty bitty buds and you got to like that, I will be sure to post soon.
Really enjoy your journal, You guys kicked ass on your move I was happy to see you back online so quick.:ciao:

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year.:circle-of-love:

Little bit of a update, finally getting things moving here. Gorilla girls seem to be happy, GG4 - #1 is wide and probably going to tech me a thing or two. 17 days flip.
20190107_160410.jpg
20190107_160530.jpg
GG4 - #2 seems proper, 17 day flip also in a 7 gal.
20190107_160629.jpg
20190107_160718.jpg

This is that short close node Orient Eggspress, it is 87 days old, will be doing a root ball check next feeding if it is not to bound I thought of pushing it to 100 day veg unless I am advised other wise.
20190107_165729.jpg
IDK, this is my attempt at cloning the GG4, another learning curve I suppose. Not sure if this will live or not.
20190107_165735.jpg

A couple Panama standards #1 is 1 day and #2 still wearing its head gear poked its head out this morning. Soil is 2nd run, beans went directly into soil with 1/2 strength TP and roots.:yahoo:
20190107_170012.jpg
20190107_170317.jpg

This is that short close node Orient Eggspress, it is 87 days old, will be doing a root ball check next feeding if it is not to bound I thought of pushing it to 100 day veg unless I am advised other wise.
20190107_165729.jpg
That sounds spot on to me. I wouldn't expect much stretch. She should just thicken up.

Looking great Eggs. Did the shell come off yet? If not spray it with water and use a toothpick or tweezers to gently work it off.
How did you clone? They need really high humidity to grow roots. Did you use a clone dome and rapid rooters or just stick it into the soil? If you stuck it right into the soil you'll need to put the pot in plastic bag, breath in it and tie it closed. If you did use a clone dome and rapid rooters did you see roots sticking out of the rooter? Either way I'd trim off that lower leaf and anything dead. GG4 was the toughest strain I've tried to root too. It took about three weeks to see roots.

Hey Eggs! Looking great, especially those GG4s! Is that clone under 24/0 light schedule? I like using the rapid rooters plugs because you can confirm roots and when you do it's into #1s they go.

:passitleft:
That sounds spot on to me. I wouldn't expect much stretch. She should just thicken up.
Looking great Eggs. Did the shell come off yet? If not spray it with water and use a toothpick or tweezers to gently work it off.
How did you clone? They need really high humidity to grow roots. Did you use a clone dome and rapid rooters or just stick it into the soil? If you stuck it right into the soil you'll need to put the pot in plastic bag, breath in it and tie it closed. If you did use a clone dome and rapid rooters did you see roots sticking out of the rooter? Either way I'd trim off that lower leaf and anything dead. GG4 was the toughest strain I've tried to root too. It took about three weeks to see roots.
ween, Morglie, and neiko, you guys are awesome. About 4 weeks ago I took 8 cuts from the lowest branches when I up potted. I used the gel and the rapid rooters, made a make shift dome put it on a heating pad and under florescent lights on 24 hours. It did take like 3 weeks before I seen roots but very few, I may have rushed them into soil I was afraid the roots would dry up from being exposed. Half didn't show roots so I pulled them, the other 4 went into soil and into my veg room 18/6 lights on/off. Out of those 4 I accidently pulled one out of rooter, 2 of them dried up and now with 1 remaining I am keeping the temps and rh up and misting the plant a couple times a day. I learned a lot and think I could do better next time, just hoping I can save the 1. It does look better now that I cleaned it up I will post a pic later with better lighting as well.
I got that shell off Panama #2 and its looking happy, I have them 2 sprouts in #1 on a heat pad under my florescent, how long before I move them into my veg room? I am itching to pop some Bango-Congo x panama, and Nepal Jam beans that I picked up, what I really need to do is buy a couple heating matts and give my wife back her heating pad and get it done. I got to say I struggle with all the start up expenses of this hobby but I'm getting better, I can be a friggen tight ass at times so bad that I make things worse.
You are right Morglie it really has not got much taller but the stem is getting fat.
I just noticed I need to add my existing journal to my signature. :ciao:

ween, Morglie, and neiko, you guys are awesome. About 4 weeks ago I took 8 cuts from the lowest branches when I up potted. I used the gel and the rapid rooters, made a make shift dome put it on a heating pad and under florescent lights on 24 hours. It did take like 3 weeks before I seen roots but very few, I may have rushed them into soil I was afraid the roots would dry up from being exposed. Half didn't show roots so I pulled them, the other 4 went into soil and into my veg room 18/6 lights on/off. Out of those 4 I accidently pulled one out of rooter, 2 of them dried up and now with 1 remaining I am keeping the temps and rh up and misting the plant a couple times a day. I learned a lot and think I could do better next time, just hoping I can save the 1. It does look better now that I cleaned it up I will post a pic later with better lighting as well.
I got that shell off Panama #2 and its looking happy, I have them 2 sprouts in #1 on a heat pad under my florescent, how long before I move them into my veg room? I am itching to pop some Bango-Congo x panama, and Nepal Jam beans that I picked up, what I really need to do is buy a couple heating matts and give my wife back her heating pad and get it done. I got to say I struggle with all the start up expenses of this hobby but I'm getting better, I can be a friggen tight ass at times so bad that I make things worse.
You are right Morglie it really has not got much taller but the stem is getting fat.
I just noticed I need to add my existing journal to my signature. :ciao:
It'll keep getting taller in veg, but when you put it into flower it's probably not going to stretch much, just fatten up those limbs with buds.

Once your seeds sprout I'd take them off the seed mat. That's only for germination.

You did everything right. As soon as I see roots, into soil and regular veg light schedule. Some strains are just finicky. I hope that 1 makes it and am sure it will.

:passitleft:
Thanks ween, I read different stuff on line and I know there is always more then one way to do something but I like when I can bounce stuff off of you guys. I did like neiko said and cleaned it up and got it out from under plurble, looks much better.
20190108_160644.jpg

It'll keep getting taller in veg, but when you put it into flower it's probably not going to stretch much, just fatten up those limbs with buds.

Once your seeds sprout I'd take them off the seed mat. That's only for germination.
I took a pic today with better light, day 88 and 14" tall.
Thanks for the heads up on that mat if its not necessary I can use it to germinate others.:yahoo:
20190108_161521.jpg

I just took a few this afternoon. I’ve managed to keep this original cut going for many years.

Day 34 from flip:

Thanks for stopping in Grandpa, 34 days unreal, I was just at your place a couple days ago and seen your last squish o_O your return is huge. Not sure right now what to ask but if I can keep this cutting alive I will defiantly want to run it again with them big returns. I'm just learning and have been getting help from these guys, is there anything about the GG4 that you have noticed that it likes or dislikes?

My particular cut seems to stretch quite a bit. My latest run I only veg’d for 6 days, but things are completely different in hydro. She seems to like calmag and I replace that with epsom salt during the last 4 weeks of flower. My particular cut also matures very early. I don’t need to go much over 56 days of flower. She’s a vigorous plant that’s easy to grow.

My particular cut seems to stretch quite a bit. My latest run I only veg’d for 6 days, but things are completely different in hydro. She seems to like calmag and I replace that with epsom salt during the last 4 weeks of flower. My particular cut also matures very early. I don’t need to go much over 56 days of flower. She’s a vigorous plant that’s easy to grow.
It sounds like the perfect keeper, how long before you see roots when cloning?

56 days that's insane or I may be doing something wrong or have a crossbreed of the gorilla an something else but I just had mine in flower for 11 weeks an it was still pushing white pistils out an tricomes were only cloudy at that point with maybe 10 amber happy growing an eggsman your plants look awesome good job with the green thumbs

Back
Top Bottom