Eggs Does Gorilla Glue 4 Bag Seeds 2018

The cut I ran was supposedly a clone of the Michigan Cannabis Cup winner from 2014, I got it in trade from the manager at the main grow store in Ann Arbor. It was a lanky girl, best grown with a tomato cage around it. I harvested right at 9 weeks but could've taken it at 8. It is really good stuff too. I passed it out to a few people so if I ever want it back I can get it. I didn't keep it because I was just starting to test for ACE and needed to clear out room. I gave away all my keepers except my pure CBD cannatonic and Bubba Hash (which I like a little better than GG). There are so many GG crosses now that taste and smell nothing like my GG which was gassy pine. GG lovers that had it were blown away by the taste. I'll get it back one day.

When I first started growing I was in a forum with a guy who gave me several cuts. One of them is my GG4 that I’ve managed to keep for over 5 years. It’s always a good smoke, but very potent with a very strong fuel/pine smell. It makes my eyes water to cut into her. I lost all the other cuts he gave me, but this one endures. Insane frost.

If you had roots it will be ok. It is just building roots below the soil. Look for new top growth and then you'll know she'll make it.
What about taking cutling an directly into soil did it before with my last clones an went smooth at 80% rate but this time me ladies look sad.. I'm thinking has to do with the cold inside my closet? Would a heating pad work underneath the pots?

What about taking cutling an directly into soil did it before with my last clones an went smooth at 80% rate but this time me ladies look sad.. I'm thinking has to do with the cold inside my closet? Would a heating pad work underneath the pots?
You want to keep the temp decent, but that's not as big of issue with clones as keeping the humidity inline. I wouldn't use a heat mat unless I was popping seeds.

Although I haven't used the method yet, I think the best one is the bag. Put the rooter or cup or whatever you're using, in a large thin clear plastic bag, blow it up and seal it, and put it under dim light. Open it every couple days and blow it back up. Keeps the humidity in, usually supports itself without more air, has a bit of a greenhouse effect, and starts with a lungful of CO2. I've seen a lot of people do it with almost 100% success. When you think about it, what can go wrong?

:slide:

full

Although I haven't used the method yet, I think the best one is the bag. Put the rooter or cup or whatever you're using, in a large thin clear plastic bag, blow it up and seal it, and put it under dim light. Open it every couple days and blow it back up. Keeps the humidity in, usually supports itself without more air, has a bit of a greenhouse effect, and starts with a lungful of CO2. I've seen a lot of people do it with almost 100% success. When you think about it, what can go wrong?

full
Nice Gray, this is a method used by a lot of outdoor gardeners as well. If someone wanted to clone a rose bush, or whatever... and they live where the humidity is low, this is a great technique to help that happen.

You want to keep the temp decent, but that's not as big of issue with clones as keeping the humidity inline. I wouldn't use a heat mat unless I was popping seeds.
Just curios Morglie, the no heat mat with clones is that because at that time the roots are helping keep the plant cool.:rolleyes:

full
Thanks Gray, wow looks to easy. Now I got to save them bags, I usually throw them out.

Would same method pertain to if I have my clones in a tote with the lights inside of said wouldn't it do the same just keeping the lid fully closed the first few weeks with the occasional burp to let in more fresh air? Or would the bags over my plants then inside said tote be best?

Back
Top Bottom